Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the marketing side hustle!
---
Literally had the walking pad for what 2 or 3 days and she is now saying it’s responsible for her weight loss. My good god she is RIDICULOUS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And the marketing side hustle!
---
Literally had the walking pad for what 2 or 3 days and she is now saying it’s responsible for her weight loss. My good god she is RIDICULOUS!!!
It's the same with Get Fit with Rick. She's advertising him as the reason she's losing weight yet before he gave her a freebie membership she was banging on about other accounts helping her! That walking pad looks so wobbly. Get outside for a walk! It wasn't long ago she was saying how she lives in gorgeous countryside, get outside! Its free!

I don't know what knocks me sick more, the big flat flippers for feet with no shoes when she’s exercising. Or the faces she pulls while she’s doing it. She really grates on me lately, I’ve finally had to unfollow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know what knocks me sick more, the big flat flippers for feet with no shoes when she’s exercising. Or the faces she pulls while she’s doing it. She really grates on me lately, I’ve finally had to unfollow 🤣
I totally get what you mean!! Like I’m not a nasty person but she is so annoying 😂

She seems like a proper know it all 🫢 the type everyone hated in school 🤣

Also her poopooing the ‘yucky and processed’ bread. Guaranteed you will still feed this to your children because you are so busy busy busy you will continue to buy it as it’s quicker, cheaper and easier than continuously making your own. Another little venture of the new, healthy, slimmer and improved Natalie that will last about 5 minutes.

Also, in case you were not aware, Natalie - MOST FOOD IS PROCESSED. Even the yogurt or whatever she’s using in her 3 ingredient bread is processed. So is flour. So is baking powder. So is milk. So is cereal. It is all processed in some respect and it is ok to eat it all.

I would mind the amount of sugar your kids are eating through all your cakes and bakes, not the amount or processing your shop bought bread is undergoing!

Taking and then sharing a of yourself in your period pads for attention. And filming yourself grimacing/pouting in Costa. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she really REALLY needs communication and friendships with real life people.

Reactions: 5
Please stop with the heath/ fitness influencing thing! It’s getting my goat!

It's Halloween Natalie...dress up take the kids out, do some Halloween inspired recipes and treat that you can make at home with kids ...some ideas for free there.
But yea... keep going on that walking pad self obsessed woman. Including last night in the car.. literally makes problems for herself in her head

Reactions: 1
‘What is the benefit of high protein’ if the fITnEsS eXpErT Natalie didn’t post that question to herself to show off what a knowledgeable nutritionist she is, I’ll eat my own face 🤣

• Haha
Loads of her ‘recipes’ involve rolling out ordinary bread, topping it with stuff and rolling it back up again 🤷‍♀️

Always makes me laugh when she shows a full reel of how to make something then says to comment for the full recipe. Why would I do that when you’ve just shown me?!

It's Halloween Natalie...dress up take the kids out, do some Halloween inspired recipes and treat that you can make at home with kids ...some ideas for free there.
But yea... keep going on that walking pad self obsessed woman. Including last night in the car.. literally makes problems for herself in her head
Has no time for herself at all…….spends all day alone doing whatever the f she likes and films it so we can all see what a deluded woman she really is!

Her rant in the car the other night did really make me feel for her though. She really is advocating for busy mums. We've all experienced how stressful it is when your underfloor heating breaks and you have to look after your own children for a whole hour and a half before your husband gets home from work and takes over doing absolutely everything as usual.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
400 cals on a walking pad? Either her watch is bullshit or she has spent hours on the thing, but surely not when she’s that busy she struggles to shower.

400 cals on a walking pad? Either her watch is bullshit or she has spent hours on the thing, but surely not when she’s that busy she struggles to shower.
That’s equivalent to around 10,000 steps which I manage in a day! And I walk everywhere so she must have been on there awhile 😬
---
Also shouldn’t this be an ad? Swear he gifted it to her 🫢

Attachments

That’s equivalent to around 10,000 steps which I manage in a day! And I walk everywhere so she must have been on there awhile 😬
---
Also shouldn’t this be an ad? Swear he gifted it to her 🫢
I think she’s just doing it for engagement. She hasn’t even tagged him in the post.

I wonder if she’s going to pretend that she made this up herself 🙄
When in fact this idea has been around for ages , she’s really grinding my gears
I was going to say the same…sick of hearing about these overnight weetabix from her now, which have been all over insta for ages. nothing original about them.

Reactions: 1