Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saying if the twins do read here, remember they are still normal people and words can hurt.

Reactions: 4
You seem very keen on sticking up for them... I think she's split up with Ben for one of the following:
- because she's seen what Ayse has now and wants it too
- because Ayses break up gave Zeliha the confidence to find someone different too

I said what I said
These girls are extremely jealous people and won't even link their friends channels in their YouTube descriptions without people reminding them too so I have little doubt Zeliha was envious of Ayses new relationship.
I just think to imply she wants to find a man with money just as her sister has is just very narrow minded and based off absolutely zero except being a very negative judgemental person.

Id rather base my opinions on someone's previous behavior. I dont always assume the worst in people. I mean we don't even know who ended it at this point and the girl is probably not having the best time after splitting with someone shes been with for a long time.

Reactions: 2
I just think to imply she wants to find a man with money just as her sister has is just very narrow minded and based off absolutely zero except being a very negative judgemental person.

Id rather base my opinions on someone's previous behavior. I dont always assume the worst in people. I mean we don't even know who ended it at this point and the girl is probably not having the best time after splitting with someone shes been with for a long time.
It is an assumption that isn't based on nothing, it's considering that she was in a long term relationship of 6+ years and ended it shortly after Ayse did. I said it may not be money, it may be wanting better and gaining the confidence to leave and see what else is out there. Let's just agree to disagree, but this is a gossip site and we are allowed to make assumptions/deductions as she's not going to shout from the rooftops and say "I left Ben because I saw what Ayse has now and I'm jealous"

Supposedly on drugs. Actually.

All because one person thought she was moving her jaw weirdly in the background of an insta story.
Hi new member who's only 2 posts have been defending this situation 👋
I saw the video, and so did many people in Norwich who know of the girls and everyone thought a normal person's jaw doesn't move like that and Zeliha shouldn't have posted that given she has an audience... the girl was clearly on something, her behaviour was crazy weird in that video.

Whatever the drug situation is nobody should have reported it to the council. She was on holiday away from any work responsibilities and having fun. There’s no proof she was on drugs and to report it to her work is disgusting. She could lose her job all over an assumption that could ruin her life. She is on holiday so let her Fuckin be! She aint dealing with important council like business right then is she 🙄. So low to report people for tit just because you probably have no life and want to act like a Karen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It is an assumption that isn't based on nothing, it's considering that she was in a long term relationship of 6+ years and ended it shortly after Ayse did. I said it may not be money, it may be wanting better and gaining the confidence to leave and see what else is out there. Let's just agree to disagree, but this is a gossip site and we are allowed to make assumptions/deductions as she's not going to shout from the rooftops and say "I left Ben because I saw what Ayse has now and I'm jealous"

Hi new member who's only 2 posts have been defending this situation 👋
I saw the video, and so did many people in Norwich who know of the girls and everyone thought a normal person's jaw doesn't move like that and Zeliha shouldn't have posted that given she has an audience... the girl was clearly on something, her behaviour was crazy weird in that video.

Yep. Hi. I was lurking but made an account to speak up. Someone made an assumption about a girl, looked her up online (creepy). Found she works in a small entry level role and contacted her bosses..? She isn't even an influencer. She's just there. On holiday. And someone decided to try and ruin her life based on an assumption. It's one thing to gossip.. Before I lost my login I was plenty active on ptwm's PayPal bs, and the hinch thread. I don't judge the gossiping. But it's taking it into real life - especially when the individual isn't even deliberately stepping into the public eye. She's just friends with a YouTuber and on holiday with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hi, I came across this thread on google and I thought I would add my 2cents.
I knew A&Z back in college and I came across them frequently in Zara.
They are very quiet as someone previously mentioned but quiet in a judgy way. They would frequently whisper and giggle to each other while looking at other people. They copied everyone so if someone wore something one day one of the twins would buy it the next and pass it off as their own style. They gossiped a lot about people behind their back so what you see isn't what you get.
I can't believe they have done ok on youtube as their personalities are very dry and they still act like bitchy teenage girls from when I have come across them since our college days. They have nothing to talk about apart from gossip about others irl "I can't believe she wore that!" "omg as if she did that"
Big egos as evidenced by applying to x factor twice even though they are about 6/10 singing wise

Reactions: 1
Do the twins make a living out of this? What To they do daily? Shop Shop and Shop. They Are Boring as.. Why would you influence on them?? Theyre passionate about shopping 😁 ok cool personality trait. I dont get it - twins that Shop. The influence world is weird one.

Whatever the drug situation is nobody should have reported it to the council. She was on holiday away from any work responsibilities and having fun. There’s no proof she was on drugs and to report it to her work is disgusting. She could lose her job all over an assumption that could ruin her life. She is on holiday so let her Fuckin be! She aint dealing with important council like business right then is she 🙄. So low to report people for tit just because you probably have no life and want to act like a Karen.
Agree. She isn't even a influencer and this was done to ruin her career. I dont do drugs myself but even if she was she wasnt at work and she didn't post it. Very cruel, especially in this climate.

Reactions: 9
Someone actually reported that girl?? I know I left the first comment after seeing the story but I legit don’t know or even care who the girl is🤣 to report someone is really sad and extremely creepy

Reactions: 3
Hi, I came across this thread on google and I thought I would add my 2cents.
I knew A&Z back in college and I came across them frequently in Zara.
They are very quiet as someone previously mentioned but quiet in a judgy way. They would frequently whisper and giggle to each other while looking at other people. They copied everyone so if someone wore something one day one of the twins would buy it the next and pass it off as their own style. They gossiped a lot about people behind their back so what you see isn't what you get.
I can't believe they have done ok on youtube as their personalities are very dry and they still act like bitchy teenage girls from when I have come across them since our college days. They have nothing to talk about apart from gossip about others irl "I can't believe she wore that!" "omg as if she did that"
Big egos as evidenced by applying to x factor twice even though they are about 6/10 singing wise
I think they try way to hard to be stylish half the stuff they buy Looks awful And we call the Oompa lumpas of Norwich because there tan is so bloody orange 😂 when they start singing through there noses It’s rather cringe ........ Yh mdma does make your jaw go on the wild but she could be just a very bad drunk I have a friend when she drinks vodka you would think she was on drugs she goes weird 😂

Reactions: 2
They're not awful singers but they're quite bad let's be honest... very nasally

They defo read here as they said they're going to focus more on vlogs, what will they do, shop and eat sweet chilli salmon? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.