Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grigiogirls

I’ll never forget when Ayse & Jack found out the gender of their baby and Ayse’s immediate reaction was ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘I’m sad because I know how much you wanted a boy’ he’s literally a walking red flag 🚩 🚩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Daaanz

She just put up a story saying it was planned, I don’t mean to judge but planning a baby in the first month or two of being together seems a little odd?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it weird that yesterday, Ayse put a poll up about if we'd like a house tour but now on her stories, Jack is saying no to a house tour... he seems waaay to controlling and I do not like his vibe!
To be fair it's his house not hers, I wouldnt want my house all over the Internet either, its a target for burglary, especially as we know its a big posh house. He has his child staying there a lot, I think its a smart move not to show it online tbh

Reactions: 24

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Shopping at Zara was their only personality trait, now they’ll be mum’s shopping at Zara 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22

whatitdoboo

The video of zel telling ayse she’s pregnant was so odd and cold? Like Ayses reaction? Not sure if it’s just me but.. almost like she’s bitter I don’t know

Reactions: 21

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Happy for her, her new video says they’ve wanted it for the last two years so it must’ve been hard watching her sister have a baby but fuck me that video on the beach is so cringe, if I asked my partner to do that he would tell me to piss off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

chileanyway19

I’ve noticed that both ayse and zel walk on egg shells whenever they interact with jack like they seem quite nervous around him. He just screams controlling , that’s probably why he is no longer in the vlogs because everyone can see him for what he is. If anyone watches eastenders he’s giving me grey from eastenders vibes . He honestly seems like someone every girl should RUN from

• Wow
Reactions: 20
One of my friends has contacted the council attaching the video from Zeliha's Instagram story saying how bad it is for the council's reputation that their staff member Daniella has been shown like this.

Wonder if Zeliha and Dani will be friends after this.
Your “friend” sounds like they need to get a life

Reactions: 19

xoxolucy

Jack shouldn’t have been in the room when she was going to tell her this, they were also filming so why was he stood in the background the whole time having to watch everything they do. Again showing how controlling he is.

Ayse didn’t even react to Zel she was just like Jack Jack Jack did you know Jack look!!!! Found it awkward when he piped up about it being too soon it’s like he wasn’t happy for her

workoutandmcds

Oh sweet Jesus. I honestly don't think Zel would have got pregnant right now if Ayse hadn't had a baby.
Her caption makes it seem like they were trying for a while

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
This is so spot on! She doesn’t realise how ridiculous she sounds! She acts like she’s a massive house wife but she’s neither a wife nor a home owner. Don’t get me wrong I know loads of people who obviously move in with their partners and don’t own the house too or aren’t married but the way she’s going about it and acting is hilarious
In a video a few months back zeliha actually said she is saving her money to buy a house and that Ayse likes to spend her money. Hats off to zeliha for being sensible and ambitious unlike ayse. It's actually quite cringey that she hasnt got a pot to piss in, pregnant with someone she has known since may and passing of the house (thats way out of her financial reach on her own) as if its her own. And dont even get me started on those ridiculously over priced designer bags. She is nothing but a show off. People are losing jobs/income due to lockdowns and all madam does is show us her designer bags, oversized zara blazers that swamp her and tell us where her sofas are from. Money cant buy class. Bore off ayse

Reactions: 18

prickle

Did anyone notice in their new vlog Emily was saying she wished Ayse was still in Norwich and Ayse said ‘Jack doesn’t want to live in Norwich’ … Zeliha was saying maybe he should make sacrifices for you. I get awful vibes from him and really starting to think Zeliha does too, even if she said it in a jokey way it’s 100% true

Irnbru22

I don’t think it’s fair to compare the two of them, ayse is also stunning and shouldn’t be reading that while pregnant. I think it’s too far

Grigiogirls

The video of zel telling ayse she’s pregnant was so odd and cold? Like Ayses reaction? Not sure if it’s just me but.. almost like she’s bitter I don’t know
Omg completely agree, was totally expecting Ayse to be absolutely over the moon but she just seemed a bit off… and I feel like the most enthusiasm she put in was ‘you have to let ME be there when you tell everyone else’

Grigiogirls

I wonder if Ayse is upset about the birthmark. I know that I would be if my baby had one. It does look rather raised up, let's hope it disappears as she gets older. Nevertheless she is beautiful.

The girls are making a lot of trips to London and staying in expensive hotels. Maybe its all for their business, meetings etc??
I’m sorry but I’m sure if you were lucky enough to have children you would not be concerned or ‘upset’ about your child having a birth mark as long as they’re happy and healthy?

Kayls33

Saying it was planned on her stories just now ....eeeeek. I'm cringing at that. I just can't believe that would be a planned decision in a 6 month relationship (well 3 months!), especially if he already has a 1 year old with someone else. I hope it works out for them ...but it just seems super odd. And is Jack only 20!?! OMG.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Whatever the drug situation is nobody should have reported it to the council. She was on holiday away from any work responsibilities and having fun. There’s no proof she was on drugs and to report it to her work is disgusting. She could lose her job all over an assumption that could ruin her life. She is on holiday so let her Fuckin be! She aint dealing with important council like business right then is she 🙄. So low to report people for shit just because you probably have no life and want to act like a Karen.

• Heart

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Ayse is now a housewife. She's saying how tried she is and how her arm hurts then vacuuming rooms the size of my house! What has happened to her? She's completely changed. She's gone from doing what she wants and hanging with Zel to being a pregnant step mum! Crazy.

I hope Zel and Ben make a different channel.

• Heart

guccigang

It absolutely was not planned hahahaha who sits down a few months into a relationship and says ‘do you want kids? Yeah ok I’ll come off my contraception’

• Haha