Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m predicting zeliha is pregnant! My friend saw her shopping in Norfolk looking at baby clothes 😍 anyone notice in the new vlog her face has filled out a little (she looks lovely) and was hiding her tummy with the pillow and not drinking coffee anymore. I dunno maybe a coincidence!!

Reactions: 3
when was she hiding her tummy?

Is Ayse thick or what. Calling hairbands "hair gangs" jesus :ROFLMAO:

I’m predicting zeliha is pregnant! My friend saw her shopping in Norfolk looking at baby clothes 😍 anyone notice in the new vlog her face has filled out a little (she looks lovely) and was hiding her tummy with the pillow and not drinking coffee anymore. I dunno maybe a coincidence!!
She doesn't ever drink coffee and her face looks the same, it's always been round and bigger than Ayse's

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
when was she hiding her tummy?

Is Ayse thick or what. Calling hairbands "hair gangs" jesus :ROFLMAO:

She doesn't ever drink coffee and her face looks the same, it's always been round and bigger than Ayse's
Yes I know idiot. I said it has filled out (as in more)

Ayse looks a bit awkward in those photos on holiday, probably as she’s not used to someone other than Zeliha taking her insta pics so she probably does a quick few then doesn’t want to ask for more?

They’ve been very quiet recently.
Maybe Ayse’s new bf has moved on or she’s moved in with him? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s quite obvious Ayse boyfriend is very very well off. Her holiday to Monaco was very luxury and now they are off to Mykonos.
I know Zelihas boyfriend has quite a normal job in contrast to this so probably can’t afford all of these fancy places plus the time off work at the minute x

Reactions: 2
It’s quite obvious Ayse boyfriend is very very well off. Her holiday to Monaco was very luxury and now they are off to Mykonos.
I know Zelihas boyfriend has quite a normal job in contrast to this so probably can’t afford all of these fancy places plus the time off work at the minute x
As if she’s off again already wow 😂😂

Ayse's bf's parents own a care home.

Zeliha and Ayse both away at the same time but separately.. I think something's happened with Zeliha and Ben

someone asked where they have been and they said they will explain soon... lets get that tea ☕

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Look at Ayses Instagram story! Yeah right she's paid for the £200+ per night room, well she might have but chick won't have any money left... they can't be earning much from YT??

Reactions: 3
Look at Ayses Instagram story! Yeah right she's paid for the £200+ per night room, well she might have but chick won't have any money left... they can't be earning much from YT??
They earn much more than we think I’m sure. They can get hundreds/can be thousands for one brand deal whereas us every day folk earn that in weeks etc so her disposable income is greater

Zeliha seems to of deleted all photos of him off her instagram grid 😏
Oh yeah! You’re right.. they still follow each other and he has pictures with her but she’s deleted them🤔 she could do so much better Zeliha is my favourite out of the girls she comes across very quiet and sweet and the way he would treat her in videos (so god only knows what she gets off camera) was disgusting

Oh yeah! You’re right.. they still follow each other and he has pictures with her but she’s deleted them🤔 she could do so much better Zeliha is my favourite out of the girls she comes across very quiet and sweet and the way he would treat her in videos (so god only knows what she gets off camera) was disgusting
I must admit, I always thought her Ben was miserable as hell but then maybe he just doesn’t like being on camera.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.