Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell does ayse keep doing those cringe as hell reels on Instagram of her walking.. she really thinks she’s something special 😂😂 embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the hell does ayse keep doing those cringe as hell reels on Instagram of her walking.. she really thinks she’s something special 😂😂 embarrassed for her
LOOOOL this couldn't be more true... fair enough doing one if you've got a banging bod or perf face but Ayse has neither

Dunno if anyone follows ayse’s ex Ben but looks like he’s got the house they shared

People coming back from Greek Islands will have to quarantine. Hope Ayse sticks to this..

Reactions: 1
So many ‘influencers’ going abroad. Not once, but multiple times. Do they realise that Covid is still among us? Taking the piss going multiple time’s in my opinion.
I want to go abroad, but have decided not to in order to protect our vulnerable.

Bit of a random point, but from what I’ve seen, I really like Zeliah. She seems sweet and caring. Ayse, I’m not so sure about. I do think they are probably just shy people, and it can come across a bit rude. Maybe it’s partly being a twin and having each other to fall back on.
It seems quite unusual that twins would both work at the same place (Zara). Interesting how they both got a job there.

yeah I agree her body looks like a young teen when she's a 25 year old woman
it’s not like you can help your body shape. I have small hips, there’s nothing I can do about it. Don’t agree with slating bodies. They both have lovely figures actually!

Last edited:
So many ‘influencers’ going abroad. Not once, but multiple times. Do they realise that Covid is still among us? Taking the piss going multiple time’s in my opinion.
I want to go abroad, but have decided not to in order to protect our vulnerable.

Bit of a random point, but from what I’ve seen, I really like Zeliah. She seems sweet and caring. Ayse, I’m not so sure about. I do think they are probably just shy people, and it can come across a bit rude. Maybe it’s partly being a twin and having each other to fall back on.
It seems quite unusual that twins would both work at the same place (Zara). Interesting how they both got a job there.

it’s not like you can help your body shape. I have small hips, there’s nothing I can do about it. Don’t agree with slating bodies. They both have lovely figures actually!
I think the amount of times Ayse has gone away is a joke. No consideration for the vulnerable members of society.

I was talking in relation to the cringey Instagram reels - she does not have the body for it and to parade about trying to look sexy. There's nothing wrong with her body per se

Reactions: 2
OMG so Ayse is back and went shopping in the city yesterday! WTF! She is meant to isolate for 2 weeks???? Stupid selfish witch

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The way the girls talk to each other seems so passive agressive, and theyre always talking over and contradicting each other. They need to start seperate channels.

Reactions: 4
So Zel is back with Ben..
And Ayse is moving in with her super rich boyfriend. I feel like Ayse is so different since she got her new boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.