Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People will comment on it but to presume shes split with him as she wants someone with money is just quite sad. Big judgement based on nothing imo.

There are so many influences who have broken up who portrayed their relationship as perfect online. You cant really know what a relationship is like by what is put on social media.
You seem very keen on sticking up for them... I think she's split up with Ben for one of the following:
- because she's seen what Ayse has now and wants it too
- because Ayses break up gave Zeliha the confidence to find someone different too

I said what I said
These girls are extremely jealous people and won't even link their friends channels in their YouTube descriptions without people reminding them too so I have little doubt Zeliha was envious of Ayses new relationship.

Reactions: 1
I’m glad Zel and Ben have spilt up to be honest (I know it’s nothing to do with me haha) but the way he would treat her in videos was like she was a piece of 💩 whether you like the girls or not no person should ever be made to feel like that or spoken to in that way by their partner. I just felt like they grew to be too different

People will comment on it but to presume shes split with him as she wants someone with money is just quite sad. Big judgement based on nothing imo.

There are so many influences who have broken up who portrayed their relationship as perfect online. You cant really know what a relationship is like by what is put on social media.
Hello Ayse/Zeliha x

I’m glad Zel and Ben have spilt up to be honest (I know it’s nothing to do with me haha) but the way he would treat her in videos was like she was a piece of 💩 whether you like the girls or not no person should ever be made to feel like that or spoken to in that way by their partner. I just felt like they grew to be too different
Tbh not sure I agree with this, he always made her laugh and seemed loyal... How did he speak to her as I may have missed something?

Reactions: 3
Tbh not sure I agree with this, he always made her laugh and seemed loyal... How did he speak to her as I may have missed something?
I dont think he spoke to her in any way, he was just a very shy person on camera and not everyone enjoys being in front of the camera. These people will pick at anything to justify their break up lol!

There was definitely moments in videos (not the whole video obviously and not all the time) but several time’s throughout videos he was caught saying horrible comments especially during try on videos he just seemed ‘done’ with her. In some videos a lot of the comments would even talk about it and Zel would kind of ignore it but reply anyway

I dont think he spoke to her in any way, he was just a very shy person on camera and not everyone enjoys being in front of the camera. These people will pick at anything to justify their break up lol!
I’m not justifying their break up🤣 I really don’t care if they’re together or not it’s absolutely nothing to do with me but just from things I saw they didn’t seem to gel very well together but I definitely think maybe Ayse getting a new boyfriend possibly started something

Yeah maybe Ayse leaving her relationship gave her the confidence to leave too. But the whole 180 degree turn is mind boggling when the twins spoke about Zeliha and Ben's relationship and made it seem so strong. You can't expect people not to comment on it and people will do, seeing Zeliha leave her relationship so soon after Ayse left hers.

They may be harmless but they are both mind numbingly boring - they need to get a hobby that isn't shopping. What do they do all day? Shop in stores, shop online and eat salmon/chicken with sweet chilli sauce. I give their videos a chance, but my god they have nothing about them and I wonder how any new relationship would go. It speaks so much of them that they are 25 year old women but their close friends are 20 year old cousins. Nearly every conversation they have with their few friends is clothes related or they are out shopping.

They are fizzling out already and I doubt they will make money from YouTube aged 27/28 the way they are going. Their views have been abysmal recently.
Couldn't agree more. These girls are SO dull and have no likable qualities. I used to work with one of the twins, she is very shy but it comes across as rude. Then they both worked in Zara and everyone in Norwich just knew them as 'the moody, stuck up twins who work in Zara'. I cant believe how their channel has grown tbh.

Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more. These girls are SO dull and have no likable qualities. I used to work with one of the twins, she is very shy but it comes across as rude. Then they both worked in Zara and everyone in Norwich just knew them as 'the moody, stuck up twins who work in Zara'. I cant believe how their channel has grown tbh.
Everyone knows them as the stuck up twins from Queens Hill 🤣 They have very few friends in Norwich: Kyrah, Poppy, Scarlett and Dani (although Dani is more Zeliha's friend) and just stick to each other which is rude imo especially when people try and befriend them.

Which twin did you work with? Ayse's a funny one... I find them both really jealous of other's success (e.g. not linking their friend's channels until reminded by subs!) but Zeliha is better than Ayse imo, Ayse comes across as actually rude.

Reactions: 2
Everyone knows them as the stuck up twins from Queens Hill 🤣 They have very few friends in Norwich: Kyrah, Poppy, Scarlett and Dani (although Dani is more Zeliha's friend) and just stick to each other which is rude imo especially when people try and befriend them.

Which twin did you work with? Ayse's a funny one... I find them both really jealous of other's success (e.g. not linking their friend's channels until reminded by subs!) but Zeliha is better than Ayse imo, Ayse comes across as actually rude.
I always got a vibe that Zeliha was nice, I think Ayse and Zeliha always seem to bicker in videos and you can see that they get annoyed with each other lol

I always got a vibe that Zeliha was nice, I think Ayse and Zeliha always seem to bicker in videos and you can see that they get annoyed with each other lol
She seems nicer than Ayse for sure! Honestly without each other they wouldn't be successful (not that they are atm) but people only watch for the twin factor .. who would watch an "Ayse Osman/Clark" or "Zeliha Osman/Clark" channel

I worked with Ayse for a couple of years. She was very quiet but it just comes across as unfriendly and uninterested. However despite that I think she seems nicer than Zeliha so that's saying something 🤣

I worked with Ayse for a couple of years. She was very quiet but it just comes across as unfriendly and uninterested. However despite that I think she seems nicer than Zeliha so that's saying something 🤣
Did you not become friends after a couple of years being (presumably) a similar age and working together?
Are you basing the fact you think she seems nicer than Zeliha off YouTube? I thought I preferred Ayse at first and found Zeliha overbearing on the videos but I prefer Zeliha now

One of my friends has contacted the council attaching the video from Zeliha's Instagram story saying how bad it is for the council's reputation that their staff member Daniella has been shown like this.

Wonder if Zeliha and Dani will be friends after this.
Your “friend” sounds like they need to get a life

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.