Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone just saw Zels Instagram story, not to assume things about people but the girl who’s she’s on holiday with definitely looks like she’s been doing drugs, her jaw was all over the place when she walked into the room

Reactions: 2
Has anyone just saw Zels Instagram story, not to assume things about people but the girl who’s she’s on holiday with definitely looks like she’s been doing drugs, her jaw was all over the place when she walked into the room
Well spotted! Shouldn't be doing that when you work for the council :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
Oh god does she! I have no idea who she is but I was just shocked to see it especially as Zel comes across very quiet and shy so it’s weird to think her friends are like that

Update: The story is now deleted🤭 suspicious

Oh god does she! I have no idea who she is but I was just shocked to see it especially as Zel comes across very quiet and shy so it’s weird to think her friends are like that

Ooh I missed it, would’ve been interested to see 😬
I have a feeling Zel will announce she’s single soon. Or she and Ben would’ve went on holiday with Ayse and her new bf. Surely!

Strange she deleted it, she must read here!
What drugs make your jaw do that?

Ooh I missed it, would’ve been interested to see 😬
I have a feeling Zel will announce she’s single soon. Or she and Ben would’ve went on holiday with Ayse and her new bf. Surely!
100% agree.. just seems like she can't think for herself if she breaks up with Ben so soon after Ayse broke up with her Ben! I think she's very jealous of Ayse's new relationship and wants the same.

Strange she deleted it, she must read here!
What drugs make your jaw do that?

100% agree.. just seems like she can't think for herself if she breaks up with Ben so soon after Ayse broke up with her Ben! I think she's very jealous of Ayse's new relationship and wants the same.
I’m not sure exactly what drugs make that happen, I don’t know much about drugs and stuff like that haha but I know there’s always videos of people going around doing the same thing after taking drugs.

oh everyone was right! She’s just announced she is single on her story. Definitely is weird that they have broken up she seems to copy Ayse a lot, she is probably after a rich man like Ayse

Reactions: 4
I really think Ayse and Zeliha read here now.
After my comment (I know I wasn’t the first) to say Zeliha must be single and Ayse the other day when she said she paid for her trip to Greece and that she has her own money.
Both of the girls probably stayed in their relationships as they were complacent but once Ayse became single, Zeliha must have seen the light. What a shame as they were together so long. Re. The drugs I believe it’s MDMA?

They definitely read here 😂😂 bit pathetic they’re both on holidays yet can’t help themselves reading here. Zeliha obvs decided she wants a life like Ayse’s now

How strange she has ended with Ben when Ayse has a new boyfriend. I always felt like them two would be so boring to be in a relationship with

Can't say I'm surprised! How sad is it though that she's clearly seen Ayse has a rich man and has ended her long term relationship with Ben. They only recently spoke about baby names in a boy talk and spoke about how strong Zeliha and Ben's relationship is.

Really sad that she hasn't got a mind of her own, poor Ben to be dumped like that. It's not easy to find yourself a rich man like Ayse you know... and don't just go for money ffs

Wonder what will happen to their living situation now?

One of my friends has contacted the council attaching the video from Zeliha's Instagram story saying how bad it is for the council's reputation that their staff member Daniella has been shown like this.

Wonder if Zeliha and Dani will be friends after this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can't say I'm surprised! How sad is it though that she's clearly seen Ayse has a rich man and has ended her long term relationship with Ben. They only recently spoke about baby names in a boy talk and spoke about how strong Zeliha and Ben's relationship is.

Really sad that she hasn't got a mind of her own, poor Ben to be dumped like that. It's not easy to find yourself a rich man like Ayse you know... and don't just go for money ffs

One of my friends has contacted the council attaching the video from Zeliha's Instagram story saying how bad it is for the council's reputation that their staff member Daniella has been shown like this.

Danielle*

Danielle*

Tbf we don't know what has gone on. He could of been the one that ended it for all we know.

That would be too much of a coincidence they've been together 6 years?
I know lots of long term relationships that have ended over the last few months. I just dont think you can say that she wants someone with money as if it is fact when we don't know the ins and outs of their relationship. Relationships end, even if they've lasted 6 years. The current situation has made many re-evaluate their lives.

I know lots of long term relationships that have ended over the last few months. I just dont think you can say that she wants someone with money as if it is fact when we don't know the ins and outs of their relationship. Relationships end, even if they've lasted 6 years. The current situation has made many re-evaluate their lives.
Well a lot of us speculated that they had broken up and we were right... it just seems like she has seen Ayses new relationship and thought I want something new too. Considering they were so in love recently (talking about baby names etc) it is a bit odd how their long term relationship has ended so soon after Ayses long term relationship ended

Well a lot of us speculated that they had broken up and we were right... it just seems like she has seen Ayses new relationship and thought I want something new too. Considering they were so in love recently (talking about baby names etc) it is a bit odd how their long term relationship has ended so soon after Ayses long term relationship ended
They're pretty harmless to me. Labelling someone like you are is pretty judgemental when she's never displayed behaviour to paint her as someone who is gonna go after someone for their money. Maybe she wasnt completely happy and ayse made her realise she can get out of a relationship she may have felt stuck in. Maybe not. Only she and Ben know.

Reactions: 5
They're pretty harmless to me. Labelling someone like you are is pretty judgemental when she's never displayed behaviour to paint her as someone who is gonna go after someone for their money. Maybe she wasnt completely happy and ayse made her realise she can get out of a relationship she may have felt stuck in. Maybe not. Only she and Ben know.
Yeah maybe Ayse leaving her relationship gave her the confidence to leave too. But the whole 180 degree turn is mind boggling when the twins spoke about Zeliha and Ben's relationship and made it seem so strong. You can't expect people not to comment on it and people will do, seeing Zeliha leave her relationship so soon after Ayse left hers.

They may be harmless but they are both mind numbingly boring - they need to get a hobby that isn't shopping. What do they do all day? Shop in stores, shop online and eat salmon/chicken with sweet chilli sauce. I give their videos a chance, but my god they have nothing about them and I wonder how any new relationship would go. It speaks so much of them that they are 25 year old women but their close friends are 20 year old cousins. Nearly every conversation they have with their few friends is clothes related or they are out shopping.

They are fizzling out already and I doubt they will make money from YouTube aged 27/28 the way they are going. Their views have been abysmal recently.

Reactions: 3
Yeah maybe Ayse leaving her relationship gave her the confidence to leave too. But the whole 180 degree turn is mind boggling when the twins spoke about Zeliha and Ben's relationship and made it seem so strong. You can't expect people not to comment on it and people will do, seeing Zeliha leave her relationship so soon after Ayse left hers.

They may be harmless but they are both mind numbingly boring - they need to get a hobby that isn't shopping. What do they do all day? Shop in stores, shop online and eat salmon/chicken with sweet chilli sauce. I give their videos a chance, but my god they have nothing about them and I wonder how any new relationship would go. It speaks so much of them that they are 25 year old women but their close friends are 20 year old cousins. Nearly every conversation they have with their few friends is clothes related or they are out shopping.

They are fizzling out already and I doubt they will make money from YouTube aged 27/28 the way they are going. Their views have been abysmal recently.
People will comment on it but to presume shes split with him as she wants someone with money is just quite sad. Big judgement based on nothing imo.

There are so many influences who have broken up who portrayed their relationship as perfect online. You cant really know what a relationship is like by what is put on social media.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.