Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara haul. They Are like robots šŸ˜what does theyre days consist? Shopping and doing hauls.

Reactions: 3
Ayse, Zeliha, your latest video proves you read here šŸ¤“
Some friendly advice:
1. Get a hobby
2. Stop posting hauls
3. Stop singing, you can't sing

Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s not very nice. They seem so sensitive! If you read this Ayse & Zehlia, keep being you! Youā€™re both fab x
Why are you criticising another poster when you posted "So cringe when they start singing in their YouTube videos" ? Hypocritical much and you clearly don't like their singing either

I feel a bit sorry for Zelias ben I kinda always got the impression he was smitten with her. I remember when they did the prank video pretending they were moving away and recorded the Ben's reactions and he was so sad!. That being said I guess we dont see all of there lives and there could be alot more to it! I do think maybe she saw Ayse and her new relationship and maybe wanted to same? It's all fun and new at first

Reactions: 4
It could be the case that they got complacent together, they had the house so they didnā€™t have a next step eg. A house to themselves, engagement or babies. Maybe there was no ā€œsparkā€, they may still love each other and like Zeliha says they still are best friends, good terms and she mentions that if they do get back together not to be surprised. To me it doesnā€™t seem like a bitter breakup but more of a ā€œI love you but this isnā€™t workingā€. I hope this makes sense hahaha

Reactions: 6
That was one boring assumption video ... if I was with my boyfriend for 6 years I wouldnā€™t get a place with my sister twin or not .

My guess would be that the 2 Bens were really good friends, and when Ayses Ben moved out Zeliahs Ben realised that perhaps him and Z weren't as close after all? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s been on more holidays in the last month than sheā€™s been home! Ridiculous

I don't think they're actually on PoW but on a side street- close enough šŸ˜‚ honestly if they dont want to share where they live they shouldn't post a flat tour
Itā€™s a very obvious Block of flats if ur from the area so if they have a audience from Norwich they are gonna no weā€™re they are so I wouldnā€™t of done the flat tour tbh Eva

Itā€™s a very obvious Block of flats if ur from the area so if they have a audience from Norwich they are gonna no weā€™re they are so I wouldnā€™t of done the flat tour tbh Eva
They should take the vid down

They are easy targets for people who donā€™t like them and easy to find ... some of these influences really need to think Before they video everything in there lifeā€™s šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.