Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before - they need a thesaurus to create a loose script for these types of videos

Reactions: 3
Always thought it was strange they were friends with saffron Barker

Reactions: 5
She struck gold with Jack didn't she
Jack is her meal ticket to a life of luxury , ayse is lazy and can’t do her job so she’ll just cling onto jacks fortune and probably become a housewife , and she probably won’t be good at being a housewife either considering how lazy she is anyway

Reactions: 10
Why is Zeliha wearing Hermés sandals to the cinema?💀 Am I the only person that finds that strange and beyond out of touch

Reactions: 6
I know it’s night time in the story but I hope Ayse checked if that floor was hot before letting mila walk barefoot on it. Speaking from experience those floors BURN your feet to hell in this type of weather 😂

Reactions: 1
Why is Zeliha wearing Hermés sandals to the cinema?💀 Am I the only person that finds that strange and beyond out of touch
I’m not sure about this? It has been so hot in England this week, probably the only sandals she owns are designer

Reactions: 2
Feel like Mila has spent her whole life in restaurants.
Can’t decide if she looks more like Jack or Ayse. Pia looks a lot like Ben.

They haven’t post much in the last 2 months. I feel like they are so out of touch now. I liked them a lot more when they worked at Zara

Reactions: 10
Feel like Mila has spent her whole life in restaurants.
Can’t decide if she looks more like Jack or Ayse. Pia looks a lot like Ben.

They haven’t post much in the last 2 months. I feel like they are so out of touch now. I liked them a lot more when they worked at Zara
Mila looks exactly like her dad!

Agreed it’s clear that YouTube isn’t a priority for them anymore they don’t seem interested in the slightest. Their channel is stale to match their new personalities.

Reactions: 2
Ayse has been loosing followers on instagram, its clearly because she hardly interacts with her supporters and she’s too lazy to upload on YouTube & She’s just not relatable

Reactions: 7
Has she actually gone and had her lips done? Why? Why are young girls determined to ruin their faces.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.