Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked really miserable too 😂 not a fan of that green dress either.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I have to say. These girls have changed soo much. There both so boring now and the constant trying to out do each other is just sad.
Neither of them have style, honestly they try so hard that it actually looks pathetic.
what happened to the sweet girls who worked in Zara and were silly, annoyingly bursting out in song.
Just such a shame.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Also anyone notice that Ayse doesn’t get enough like’s so she deletes a picture lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this sounds extremely petty but I always notice zehlia leaving such lovely comments to ayse and hyping her up, and ayse doesn’t give the same in return her last pic ayse put “😍😍” I mean come on. That is probably zehlias best picture to date. They really do compete with each other it must be tiring, zehl copies Ayse and ayse gets jealous when she looks good. ayse is trying to be a Luxe influencer now and she’s just so dry and boring the content sucks. Atleast zehlia has a bit of personality

Reactions: 8
Is there anything to do in Dubai apart from eat in over priced restaurants? Pretty boring content from them. If its not bland coloured clothes, it's showing off dior and chanel bags and shoes.
They have changed so much, like a previous tattle said, it's like they are trying to be a luxe influencer but I think they are punching too high. They were more relatable before Ayse met Jack and became a designer bag/shoe zombie

Reactions: 15
Also look at their captions “dubai evenings” “dubai nights” “Blazer/red lipstick/little black dress moment”
it’s alwaaaays the same 🥱😅

Reactions: 11
Who’s that chavvy girl that zeliha is with? Would never put them together

btw there’s loads to do in Dubai - it’s been built around organised fun for tourism.

i like their outfits though - I mean of course they like beige. Think of their brand ha.

i sound like a robot b it t typing with one hand ha

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed they have 100% downloaded faceapp because their new pictures look bothing like them

Reactions: 7
I hope Ayse is okay like genuinely , she just seems so sad lately in most of their vlogs compared to Zel, it’s like ever since she got with jack she just appears dead inside ?! Whereas with Zel you can tell she’s genuinely happy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.