Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this comment on their birth story video already lmao!🤣 Bet Ayse is fuming that people can actually see through her lazy act🤷🏻‍♀️

Omg so they’re bringing back both their separate channels? I reckon they’re having fallouts over it.. I’m guessing zeliha and Ben want their more important videos on their channel about pia and stuff, then they tell ayse and she’s like “right I’ll bring my channel back as well so I can post videos about Milan’s birthday”🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Honestly would much prefer Zeliha to carry on with YouTube and Ayse to just bore off as she contributes zilch anyway😅

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Zeliha needs to sack Ayse off, she's lazy, selfish and uncaring towards her sister who's just had a baby. Zeliha kept posting when Ayse had a baby so it screams of selfishness that Ayse isn't doing the same for Zel

Zeliha needs to sack Ayse off, she's lazy, selfish and uncaring towards her sister who's just had a baby. Zeliha kept posting when Ayse had a baby so it screams of selfishness that Ayse isn't doing the same for Zel
Zeliha’s personality is so much more suited for youtube. Her birth Q&A last night she wasn’t scared to talk about poo, how much pain she was in but also reassured people it was just her experience. Ayse would never discuss things like that! She never even did a birth story did she? She is too boring and stuck up for youtube now

Reactions: 11
Zel needs to go solo and just do her own thing , I get that they’re twins but sometimes your own family can hold you back sadly. I think Ayse is quite lazy and maybe she has her own issues that’s she’s silently dealing with behind closed doors. But I do think Zel should just continue her channel with Ben ,as I see it actually going quite far if they keep it up

Also Zels personality is much more likeable and she’s way more relatable and open with viewers whereas Ayse comes across cold / closed off and stuck up.

Reactions: 18
Totally agree with what everyone has said! Zeliha should definitely continue with YouTube, Ben is lovely as well and their family channel just works. Ayse’s time is over to be honest and clearly she couldn’t care less given her lack of work ethic so why is she holding onto it🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m glad Zeliha decided to upload on hers and bens channel instead of their main cause why should Ayse be paid for doing absolutely nothing. Zeliha puts in 99% of the work Ayse is just there for a pay check whereas Zeliha actually does it cause she enjoys it which makes her more likeable as it defo shows

Reactions: 15
Ayse will just live off jacks money now. She trapped him, she’s not stupid wants a luxury life style and seems lazy. Preferred them both when they used to work in Zara.

Reactions: 11
Ayse will just live off jacks money now. She trapped him, she’s not stupid wants a luxury life style and seems lazy. Preferred them both when they used to work in Zara.
They were so much more relatable back then! I actually enjoyed watching them get the bus to town to do their primark hauls. All they do is parade around eating out and wearing designer things now, there’s not much relatability for the average person.

They were so much more relatable back then! I actually enjoyed watching them get the bus to town to do their primark hauls. All they do is parade around eating out and wearing designer things now, there’s not much relatability for the average person.
Don’t forget the Bentley 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen an old video and Ayse says “I don’t like something that smells too chemically like chemical vibes”

Chemical vibes?!?!?!🫠🫠

Another video automatically came up and she didn’t know what MSG is - bless her. I felt sorry for her cause she said am I thick for not knowing that 😅

Last edited:
I’ve just seen an old video and Ayse says “I don’t like something that smells too chemically like chemical vibes”

Chemical vibes?!?!?!🫠🫠

Another video automatically came up and she didn’t know what MSG is - bless her. I felt sorry for her cause she said am I thick for not knowing that 😅
They’re both so simple

Reactions: 3
Why is Zel taking time off I wonder 😐😐😐
They must’ve read the comments on here about Zeliha doing all the work and Ayse not stepping in while Zeliha had a maternity break.

So now that Zeliha is taking a break Ayse will maybe post a video or two and say she has taken some workload off Zeliha while she had a maternity break.

This is my personal opinion.

Reactions: 10
Mila's birthday just seemed like another excuse to spend money hiring out some grand venue to show off on Youtube. It all seemed to be be more about the adults and there didn't seem to be any other babies there Mila's age.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.