Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she even feels the need to announce her break. Its not like they post often anyway. Just enough to keep the ads coming

Reactions: 11
Interesting how ayse has decided to go to soft play in their last vlog😄probably after seeing all the comments on here about how she doesn’t go and should start doing those sorts of activities

Reactions: 8
Ayse is at Wimbledon, I doubt she knows anything about tennis and is just going because of Jack and to show off on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ayse is at Wimbledon, I doubt she knows anything about tennis and is just going because of Jack and to show off on insta.
She really is a pretentious so and so. She is going to cling on to Jack like a koala does to a tree just for a guaranteed easy life. Otherwise she will have to go back to wearing boohoo/plt sweatshirts and zara handbags. Oh and buy homeward from B&M everytime she moves house. There's nothing wrong with any of those stores/brands but they are obviously so beneath Ayse now.

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking about the fact that they actually changed their surname .. it’s almost as though they didn’t want to be associated with an “ethnic “ surname…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking about the fact that they actually changed their surname .. it’s almost as though they didn’t want to be associated with an “ethnic “ surname…
I didn't realise they changed their name, what was it before Clarke? I assumed their other siblings also had the surname Clarke unless they are married.

Reactions: 1
I didn't realise they changed their name, what was it before Clarke? I assumed their other siblings also had the surname Clarke unless they are married.
Yeah their surname was Osman before which is their Turkish dads surname but then they changed it to Clark , I think all the siblings changed it at the same time because I remember their younger sisters having osman as their surname also. (But I’m not sure about their older sister though)

Reactions: 4
Well that new haul video seemed so awkward and robotic, do they ever show emotion

What is the point of doing a primark haul weeks after you've been?! The stock will have changed! Ayse being lazy as usual

Reactions: 5
Omg these girls are so dull! I just watched their primark haul and it reminded me why I stopped watching. They have 0 personality. It was actually painful 😭

Reactions: 6
Omg these girls are so dull! I just watched their primark haul and it reminded me why I stopped watching. They have 0 personality. It was actually painful 😭
Zel seems to have soo much more personality in her videos with Ben. Its like she comes down to Ayse’s boring level when they do their vids

Reactions: 5
Their description of a top “it’s like a pretty top” 🌚😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.