Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Botox and lip filler? Didn’t expect that from Zeliha😅 thought it would be more Ayse’s thing! Also, the recent vlog was a snooze fest 😴

Reactions: 10
Watching the new vlog honestly could they be any more dull it’s constant shopping same tit different day

Reactions: 3
I find it interesting that Ayşe had no idea of the price of items from her own brand and had to ask Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow
Question … do you think Ayse is going to be prepared for when mila is a toddler and won’t sit still on aeroplanes or restaurants 😂

Reactions: 3
Ayse and Jack go on holiday to the most amazing destinations but all they show is going from one expensive restaurant to another. They could've just done that in London but obviously they have money to spend.

Poor Mila has absolutely no routine😢 you don’t really get to see her out of a pram/highchair..

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why Zel is taking time off? Have we discovered yet? I thought at the start of the vlog she may have split with Ben as Ayse said Zel was with her and jack for the weekend but she then added that Ben was too

Reactions: 1
Jack has gained sooo much weight! I doubt Ayse would be with him but for his money
I haven’t noticed at all until tonight’s vlog , it’s very obvious. I suppose that’s what one holiday after another after another after another does !

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think their Instagram pages have become battle of the mum content lol if one posts another has to top it shortly after.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.