Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching their vlog Ben seemed very distant compared to how he used to be

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if anyone else feels like this as well but seems like since zeliah has had pia she’s also treating pia like an accessory? Notice how in the vlogs they’ve put out she spends a lot of time away from pia and on Instagram she’s posts things on her story with her being with friends.. just seems like she’s sort of following ayse’s steps since becoming a mum.. anyone else?

Reactions: 8
Yep not seen her take pia to any baby classes or anything like that. Just shopping and meals out 🙄

Reactions: 9
Both of them have uploading this evening on their separate channels both at the exact same time 🙄

Reactions: 3
Basically an ad every minute on Ayse's video 😠
These two are always competing with each other, no need to release videos at the same time!

Reactions: 7
Milas nursery was as dull as I expected 😴 poor girl surrounded by beige and brown

Reactions: 8
Holy tit! Zeliha’s lips look like a monstrosity! The funny thing is, Ayse’s lips are there to show the before and after! No, but seriously. Why would Zeliha think her lips look good?!?!?? Does Ben have any balls to express his opinion and let her know she looks like a monkeys asshole now.🤭 I hope Ayse doesn’t get hers done, probably won’t now that she’s seen how bad Zelihas look!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t think Ayse will be too happy with these comments!🫣🤣 The truth must hurt!

Holy tit! Zeliha’s lips look like a monstrosity! The funny thing is, Ayse’s lips are there to show the before and after! No, but seriously. Why would Zeliha think her lips look good?!?!?? Does Ben have any balls to express his opinion and let her know she looks like a monkeys asshole now.🤭 I hope Ayse doesn’t get hers done, probably won’t now that she’s seen how bad Zelihas look!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Zeliha’s lips look terrible💀 really don’t see the appeal… Ayse looks way better

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I thought that too! Found her face looked quite swollen?

Reactions: 3
I dont know what went on with Zel (with her taking that break) - but in her recent video she seemed SO moody and fed up and I feel sometimes shes quite short with Ben and sort of huffing and puffing with him etc but it seemed more so in her recent video her vibe was so off

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.