Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frattlethebed

Is anyone else shocked that Jack’s little girl is only 3?! I don’t know why I thought she was older than that, 4 or 5 maybe. If Mila is 14 months, that means his eldest daughter was only 13 months when Ayse got pregnant. That’s an awfully short amount of time to break up with the mum, meet someone knew and get them pregnant?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

bettyrogers9

Can’t wait for Sydney crouch’s “the hardest secret to keep!” comments 🙄 another child for her to be obsessed with

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Peachy_R

Like everyone else I find the girls insanely boring and dull. However I am really impressed with Ayse regarding the Turkey and Syria earthquake, it’s nice to see her using her platform for good, it shows a different side to her and I think it’s lovely that she is doing what she can to help instead of just sharing a post on her story then carrying on.

From the picture it looks like she’s went into full action and gathered so much already to donate. I know the bar really is on the floor for ‘influencers’ but this was just so so nice and refreshing to see from her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Donnerundblitzen

Dying at this persons comment. The lengths these influencers will go to flog shit is baffling. They have just been slid straight out of the box, fresh from the freezer 🤣 Merry Christmas everyone, hope you like frozen fish fingers!
D303A7C9-09D1-4D06-ACCA-F5818AE1CCDB.jpeg
A1F94B84-BA65-44D9-AE9D-6598DBA0F443.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Ayse takes mila to the shard and zeliha takes pia to baby sensory classes😅 well done zeliha for doing age appropriate activities with your child

• Haha

elliebakerrr

I can’t help but feel sorry for Zeliha at the moment ☹ She’s in the final stages of her pregnancy and it must be so daunting for her. Those who have been through pregnancy will understand. You’d think her TWIN sister would be around to support her considering she has gone through the exact same parenthood transition not so long ago. But nope, 1000s of miles away in America with their mutual friends, it must feel isolating for Zeliha. I hope she’s doing okay and Ben is keeping her company. Does anyone else think Ayse and Zeliha’s relationship has changed significantly since Ayse met Jack? I know this is can be common with age but they are twins and was inseparable at one point. I use to love Ayse, her presence and aura, a few years back but over the years I just find her not so relatable anymore, and some what snobby? But idk maybe that’s just me

• Heart

frattlethebed

Ayse Clark - “I saw Molly Mae go to Zurich so I went straight to my rich baby daddy and told him to book flights to Zurich”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

lidiabz

I feel really bad for Ben. They live in a tiny rented flat with basically just one room, he’s the only one that drives and probably pays for the car, the rent and has to work all the time. Zel doesn’t need all these designer bags, if she sold one it could pay for a month or twos rent. She tries so hard to keep up with ayse’s lifestyle but Ben can’t find her life like Jack can fund ayse. Also why did zel have to chop all her hair off the same week ayse did.? Can’t she do anything original

• Heart

meliz444

Ayse knows she’s unhappy and there is no depth in her relationship but she will never ever leave Jack she loves the new lifestyle she’s been bought into and will never go back to an ordinary man like her ex. She’ll be moody and glum if it means dior expensive holidays and London trips. Some women prefer material things and experiences that’s why so many stay in unhappy marriages with a cheating husband because he’s ‘rich’ maybe when she’s older and her mindset changes will she realise it’s not about the money but the little things, as Kim kardashian said

• Heart

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Sorry to say this but I don’t think pia is cute and that’s not me comparing her to mila I think zel should stop doing the mum content it’s so forced and just keep her private
I’m confused? You don’t think zeliha should do mum content because you don’t think pia is cute?? And she should be kept private because you don’t think she’s cute?😂 I think pia is a cute baby but personally I wouldn’t feel the need to say if I didn’t think a baby was..

crouchingcat

I don't get why Syd and Molly (can't stand them) always meet up with Ayse on holiday. Surely Ayse would want to experience being in America with just Jack and Mila. Is Jack okay with them two tagging along. Just odd, poor guy is just on the sidelines.
I hope Zel is okay too, Ayse has so much free time and chooses to go on holiday a month before her twin gives birth. I'm not saying she shouldn't go away or be joined at the hipped but they always appeared so close. I know if I was a twin I would not be jetting off to the US.

Secondly I honestly feel for Jacks oldest daughter. I know she's only 2 and we don't fully understand the situation with Jack and her mum but they always go away without her. (this could be down to his daughters mum not wanting to be away from her whilst she is small, I guess we don't know)
Not once has she been away with them, at least there has never been evidence of it. Jacks parents were in LA with them I think too so why not his first child. Is her mum preventing it or just Jack just prefer managing one child?
It honestly feels like Ayse, Jack and Mila are a family of three only. Jack has gone away and won't see her for three weeks.

Sorry for the rant but its something that frustrates me for some season. I just couldn't imagine doing it. I hope it isn't something regular they do.
I'm sure other people might think differently to this though

Reactions: 20
Zeliha and Ben are trying too hard to portray the “perfect couple”. It’s all starting to look too fake, cheesy, and cringe to be honest.

Reactions: 20

Kjbsjb

Does anyone know where Milas dress is from in the baby reveal photo ?
This is what really irks me with “ influencers” zehlia posted a pic of Pia 1/2 days ago, 30 comments and 3 of them were asking where Pias outfit was from and she hasn’t replied to ANY! It’s not like she has thousands or even hundreds of comments to get through . 10% of comments are asking the same question. Yet she can reply to her influencer chums. They’re meant to be “ influencers” and she has clearly “influenced” people to want to buy the same outfit for their children but guess what, she hasn’t replied because she isn’t getting paid for it!! These followers are what are keeping them going, without them she wouldn’t have her “ career” on social media & I personally thinks it’s gross how she can’t reply to ATLEAST one comment asking ( very politely) where something is from?!
P.S sorry I didn’t answer your question about Milas dress, I would say ask Ayse 🙄......

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I don’t get people slating jack for being a bit meh at the reveal. I mean they already found out earlier in the week so the reaction today is totally fake if they act so surprised 😂. Don’t understand why you would have a gender reveal but find out before the party, surely a genuine reaction would be better?

• Haha

givemeabreakk

Zel needs to go solo and just do her own thing , I get that they’re twins but sometimes your own family can hold you back sadly. I think Ayse is quite lazy and maybe she has her own issues that’s she’s silently dealing with behind closed doors. But I do think Zel should just continue her channel with Ben ,as I see it actually going quite far if they keep it up

Also Zels personality is much more likeable and she’s way more relatable and open with viewers whereas Ayse comes across cold / closed off and stuck up.

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Where’s Ayse gone? When she was away having an baby, Zeliha kept up to workload and was in charge of creating content but now the Hermés shoe is on the other foot Ayse is nowhere to be seen and there’s cobwebs on their YouTube channel🫠 It won’t be long before their views dry up… you can only be this half-arsed for a short time before it catches up with you!

• Haha