Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she didn’t spend Mila’s first birthday with her.. (I know she attended a funeral) but that’s a memory/day she’ll never get back 😭
You don’t get any days back though and they did throw her a party that would’ve been just like it was her actual birthday. Better to miss a birthday they won’t remember than one when the child is 6/7

Reactions: 12
I hate to comment on a baby but poor mila has such a flat head 😔 get the girl playing on the floor rather than in a pushchair all the time!

Reactions: 2
You don’t get any days back though and they did throw her a party that would’ve been just like it was her actual birthday. Better to miss a birthday they won’t remember than one when the child is 6/7
That’s very true!

Reactions: 1
Ayer trying reaaaaally hard to get that Bentley logo in on her stories😂
Ayse it's not your car, it will never be your car because Jack is too smart to marry someone as dim as you. You contribute nothing to their relationship, you're completely thick and vapid (ooo you won't even know what that word means :ROFLMAO:) Showing off a car that's not even yours is beyond embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
Ayse it's not your car, it will never be your car because Jack is too smart to marry someone as dim as you. You contribute nothing to their relationship, you're completely thick and vapid (ooo you won't even know what that word means :ROFLMAO:) Showing off a car that's not even yours is beyond embarrassing!
Mila is definitely her meal ticket

Reactions: 6
Why does Ayse talk like that?!?! Ugh, it’s so irritating. Tries so hard to be posh……. I kinda do feel for her though. Unfortunately, we all know Jack will never marry her as they don’t seem to have much in common. Jack probably has aspirations and Ayse doesn’t, it’s hard to be with someone like that. Speaking from experience.

Reactions: 4
She can try to sound posh as much as she wants, it's never going to fly. I counted, she said the word "actually" six times across two stories (that's 30 seconds). The lack of education is showing and it is seriously painful to listen to.

Reactions: 7
She can try to sound posh as much as she wants, it's never going to fly. I counted, she said the word "actually" six times across two stories (that's 30 seconds). The lack of education is showing and it is seriously painful to listen to.
I personally think it’s a vibe!

Ayse never replies to people when they ask where something is from. She’s a snob

Reactions: 9
Ayse never replies to people when they ask where something is from. She’s a snob
She probably doesn’t know where most of her stuff are from because jack buys most of it 😂 everything they own is Jacks or by the help of Jacks parents. Also What does Ayse bring to their joint YouTube ? The girl is lazy , her twin just had a baby and Ayse can’t even help out with the YouTube side of things , their channel is dead without Zel

Reactions: 5
Wish Zeliah would stop calling her child PP does she not realise it’s kid slang for Penis😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zelihas got that dockatot pod in the baby’s next to me bed… ffs why can’t influencers research stuff to do with their child’s safety?? I hope no new or expecting mums see this and think because she’s got one it’s fine!

Reactions: 4
What is it with influencers and having their children in all beige/neutral colours all the time? Boring!!! Add a bit of colour. Just comes across that it’s for Instagram aesthetic purposes always 😂🙄

Has anyone seen that birthday post Ayse posted on her instagram for Jacks birthday? How has Jack aged this much in the space of 2 years , I think ? I’m actually so confused / shocked .. he’s only 27 but he literally looks like he could pass for early 40s / late 30s.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen that birthday post Ayse posted on her instagram for Jacks birthday? How has Jack aged this much in the space of 2 years , I think ? I’m actually so confused / shocked .. he’s only 27 but he literally looks like he could pass for early 40s / late 30s.
he's put on a lot of weight lol he's definitely going to be one of those big beer belly dads

I don’t think the weight gains terrible, that last picture he looks like one of them bobble head things you have in the car with a tiny body and giant head 😂

maybe it’s my preference I like abit of chunk of a guy 🙈😂

Omg so they’re bringing back both their separate channels? I reckon they’re having fallouts over it.. I’m guessing zeliha and Ben want their more important videos on their channel about pia and stuff, then they tell ayse and she’s like “right I’ll bring my channel back as well so I can post videos about Milan’s birthday”🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.