Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
But at the end Jess changed her tune but Val got her right back where she wanted her hating them all and Val even mentioned a teachers name!
If only we could get Miss Brown’s side of the story… I’m guessing she told Jess she’d never be an RN. She was probably trying to unteach all the BS they tell Jess.. like going to be a nurse, going to live by yourself or with Keely, going to drive a car, etc.

Reactions: 9

pastamama2

Hannah's false praise was beyond sickening. She didn't know Jess could open a package of grits? That says everything about Hannah. She really hasn't cared one bit about her sister. Hannah reinforced how Jess mispronounced shrimp "strimp" Thank goodness Hannah isn't helping with sign any longer.....making fun of the handicapped? Did you notice that Jess asks if she could "pat" Hannah...instead of asking it she could "salap"? They missed the whole point, didn't they.....NO MORE anything on the face! USERS, ABUSERS, TAKERS, and so on. Hannah is a FAKE who has no use for Jessica and will say/do anything to demean her. I'm so happy Hannah is out of education....she is a disgrace!!!!
***You mean to tell me they are just now getting around to trying to teach life skills to Jess? She's 35 yrs. old....what in the he!! have they been doing all these years? LAZY !

tellinitlikeitis

Did you hear Marlow say, “everybody needs to just calm down”? Val told her people get upset when they don’t see her for a while. I do think Marlow has a very good heart and is just trying to help Jessica despite the limitations Val puts on her. I hope she’s able to stay in Mama Jo’s house and have it for her own. She deserves that and took such good care of her when she was alive.

winnie woo

VIP Member
Has anybody noticed that Val can’t remember simple things lately. I saw a greedy thursday where Jess got a new pair of the blue flannel pjs with the dogs on the that she wears so regularly, a few days later someone asked where she got them and she said she couldn’t remember where she bought them, dear lord both pairs came from followers, she should know she didn’t buy them. The public supplies all their clothes. Maybe Val is starting to experience early onset dementia.

• Wow

Booboo01!

Winnie Woo omg i didn’t even think about that! She won’t crack an egg or touch things but she constantly touches the food on her plate while eating mainly to see how much she has left good point!

misty.

VIP Member
Do they never do housework? Clean the windows? Wash the floors?The bathrooms? Tidy up outside? They just wander about all day and sit in vals bedroom like teenage girls. I'm so very proud of the teachers at jessicas school who all agreed it was schizophrenia etc that Jessica had and wanted tests done. The way Val and her mother were known to shout and scream,it must have taken a lot of guts. And 5 of them,2 now retired, all follow us on here and they are all friends and talk regularly. So hi to you all.and well done.

• Heart

melkshake

Tailing off of @Dalmationdog’s old post about getting a cuter apron for Jess.. I agree! That would be a great Crispy cult idea for all their amateur cooking content! 😉 Hannah could also use a dressing consultant. Those crocheted headbands are a fashion nightmare

Last edited:
  • Haha

Booboo01!

First Jess did not need a wheelchair there. There were 3 other adults there who could have guided her. She constantly says I thought this would be a fun thing to do but at first didn’t want to go but she wanted to go out to eat. She constantly says and yells things that are not appropriate with groups of people like that. One time she is going to yell at someone and they are not going to laugh and think it’s cute! This is the main reason she will never function outside of that family!

Also bad daddy did not go because for some reason they won’t ever leave those dogs alone

• Sad
And of course she went from doctor to doctor to finally get an Autism diagnosis. I still don't buy it. Mental illness yes and more than one. Jessica is severely mentally ill and they refuse to see it. And her memory is getting extremely bad lately too. I have watched for less than a year and after a couple months I just watched for the train wreck. I have known several mentally ill people when I helped in my friends group home and they were not Autistic and she fits the bill of the violent ones. Can turn on a dime!

Just watched the ice cream one and oh lordy is all I can say. Let's feed Jess the ice cream and at the end they turned off the camera but not before showing Jess with chocolate ice cream all over her face...she can't even get it into her mouth. That is bad parenting as she could have been taught to eat like a human and not an animal......no excuse for that!
I questioned the autism diagnosis not long after I started watching them. It’s obvious that Jess has a mental disability but I just wonder if Val diagnosed that herself? Then she went searching for a doctor that would finally agree with her. And gah, they always have to throw in the word severe when they talk about her anxiety.

• Sad
Jess also threatened in on one of her water days when he was there. He had to make sure he stayed outside that blowup baby pool she sits in. And he would not get in. Granddad kept correcting her I think. Also at a camp out (where they had the Canadian candy) I noticed the 2 of them were never filmed together. I’m not sure who his mother is, but I would not want him close to Jess.
I remember watching that & feeling so sorry for that little boy. You could tell he was terrified of Jess. She probably yells at him all the time probably even when he’s playing with his own toys. He is Val’s sister Allison’s son. I know a lot of people think that Alyson Ecurb (the know it all) that’s always in the comments is Val’s sister but I’ve never gotten that feeling. Whenever I’ve seen her sister in the videos, her sister seems to be a very no-nonsense kind of woman. I don’t get the impression that she would have put up with all of Jess’ obnoxious behaviors if she didn’t have to and only does to keep peace in the family. I may be wrong about that tho because I damn sure wouldn’t let her treat my son the way she does either so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad

WallFly

VIP Member
Completely disgusting video. To allow Jessica to be all up in her mothers face like that, breathing her morning Dragon breath and basically making out with her, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. This is a 35 yr old woman who claims she's a nurse and craves independence but you can't tell her no!?

Explain to her keep your hands and mouth to yourself!? Making out with your mother on YouTube is nasty and not acceptable ....hi make an onlyfans page for that nonsense.

Perfect example of horrific parenting... No personal space, no bounderies, Jess gives autism a bad name.

grammacloud

VIP Member
They should have a new rule, if you want to eat out, you must try something NEW at the new restaurant.. no chicken nuggets or fries and no chocolate cake. I don’t understand them always, always ordering dessert. We have dessert out, maybe once every three years.

LotsToSay284

Maybe they’ll all be so tanked that they’ll start slapping each other back! 🤣
Notice they decided to do this on the day that Jess is gone with Nonnie & Grandad most of the time? Certainly will be a great opportunity to focus on autistic interpretation education…………..NOT!

Many, many articles and research online and NONE state that it’s ever okay to slap someone in the face as a “sign of affection”

Perhaps Val was slapped in the face growing up, then again by the supposed abusive boyfriend, then slapped Jess in the face alll her life, now Jess is repeating the cycle????? And Val lacks the mental capabilities to know???????? Just another excuse or a repeating cycle????

Attachments

Last edited:

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
By feeding in to her obsessions they limit their own lives. They can only eat out if it’s on Jessica’s palate of chicken nuggets and chocolate cake, heaven forbid they go somewhere without a deck of cards- like a baby’s pacifier, they can’t watch TV like regular people due to Jess morbidity. The family is slave to her obsession and then they become their obsessions.

grammacloud

VIP Member
Does anyone know how long it takes to edit video? The sliders video was shot 3/4 days ago and now they add it again. It’s funny they can post a new morning video without editing. But some of these others they take 3 days to edit.
jessica with her hands in the potatoes, so gross and that okra was burnt!

pokermom

Chatty Member
Grammacloud…. They all need a routine/schedule. First stop the naps. She’s 35 years old, she doesn’t need naps. Keep her up all day until at least 9pm. They put her to bed really early so of course she’s awake by 3:30. It would take a few days and lots of bitchy people but everyone would get better sleep in the end. As for Hannah, she’s a hypochondriac. Nothing will help her but a good psychiatrist.

• Heart

grammacloud

VIP Member
Gramma’s rule, three servings of vegetables or fruit before dessert. Those waffles were a dessert not breakfast. Off topic but I don’t get chicken and waffles either Yuck

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
And we KNOW from Val telling us that Madison prefers NOT to be on camera!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha

Or maybe they video all in one morning and share them for a week to come?
lol, yes! He’s a shy one! Hey, maybe they can film another movie this Thanksgiving.. “Getting down while my mentally ill sister plays with cards in the next room”

• Haha
  • Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
Again the rudeness, hateful comments, screaming she hates you, threatening to kill a child, slapping, this isn't autism...it's severe mental Schizophrenia...and we know Val has been told this many times, along with IDD....

Autism is NOT Jess's primary diagnoses...and Val is well aware....She's a scammer and a liar...I hope karma finds her.