Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the new thread, Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

I will add this to the old thread

Reactions: 13
This is the new thread, Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

Thank you Grammacloud. 👍🏻

Thanks grammacloud,I'm hopeless with things .😊
You’ve done a great job thanks Misty - I wouldn’t even attempt it! 😂

This is interesting.

Another interesting piece.

Not bad for lazing about!

Reactions: 3
Who has seen the new ice cream “What’s the Deal”? They have stopped to an all new low. Seven flavors of Little Debbie ice cream for Jess and Hannah to try and decide which is the best. There wasn’t any reason for Jess to try them. We all know she is choosing the brownie one. BUT never fear, Hannah gets each bite for her and feeds her like a baby. After choosing the crowning one she gets a bowl. But according to Val she doesn’t buy sweets. Stick a fork in me, I’m done.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I really could have gone the rest of my life without watching or listening to the 2 of them try that ice cream they both are gross! That net worth is only YouTube I’m kind of curious how much they make on the others

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Found it, thanks

This is interesting.

Another interesting piece.

And that probably included crispies fees, which is no longer valid ???

Who has seen the new ice cream “What’s the Deal”? They have stopped to an all new low. Seven flavors of Little Debbie ice cream for Jess and Hannah to try and decide which is the best. There wasn’t any reason for Jess to try them. We all know she is choosing the brownie one. BUT never fear, Hannah gets each bite for her and feeds her like a baby. After choosing the crowning one she gets a bowl. But according to Val she doesn’t buy sweets. Stick a fork in me, I’m done.
And what about ALL of Hannah’s stomach issues - gone on ice cream tasting day!!!!!! 🤮

Reactions: 8
Have you noticed how there doing the what's the deal food videos, being that she don't like doing videos no more there doing the pepperoni pizza, ice cream knowing she'll do anything for food!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Val, you all need to do a Giveback Thursday! Gather up coloring books,crayons markers, cards she has duplicates of,board games that are never played, all those Fidget things and go distribute them to shelters, toys for tots, donate them! But make a video of it! That would be so Awesome to see! Just in time for the Holidays! We all know your not greedy or a Scrooge! We'll be waiting sweetheart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Val, you all need to do a Giveback Thursday! Gather up coloring books,crayons markers, cards she has duplicates of,board games that are never played, all those Fidget things and go distribute them to shelters, toys for tots, donate them! But make a video of it! That would be so Awesome to see! Just in time for the Holidays! We all know your not greedy or a Scrooge! We'll be waiting sweetheart 😂
Give back DECEMBER

Reactions: 5
Found it, thanks

And that probably included crispies fees, which is no longer valid ???

And what about ALL of Hannah’s stomach issues - gone on ice cream tasting day!!!!!! 🤮
Of course they are gone. She is a hypochondriac and if it's not one thing she will make up something else...🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is Val. Perfectly explained
And of course she went from doctor to doctor to finally get an Autism diagnosis. I still don't buy it. Mental illness yes and more than one. Jessica is severely mentally ill and they refuse to see it. And her memory is getting extremely bad lately too. I have watched for less than a year and after a couple months I just watched for the train wreck. I have known several mentally ill people when I helped in my friends group home and they were not Autistic and she fits the bill of the violent ones. Can turn on a dime!

And of course she went from doctor to doctor to finally get an Autism diagnosis. I still don't buy it. Mental illness yes and more than one. Jessica is severely mentally ill and they refuse to see it. And her memory is getting extremely bad lately too. I have watched for less than a year and after a couple months I just watched for the train wreck. I have known several mentally ill people when I helped in my friends group home and they were not Autistic and she fits the bill of the violent ones. Can turn on a dime!
Just watched the ice cream one and oh lordy is all I can say. Let's feed Jess the ice cream and at the end they turned off the camera but not before showing Jess with chocolate ice cream all over her face...she can't even get it into her mouth. That is bad parenting as she could have been taught to eat like a human and not an animal......no excuse for that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok I am done after this....Hannah you are not sexy when you eat so stop shutting your bleeping eyes like you are making love to the food! Leave the sex to your brother and sister in law....and they are just nasty! Val you must be so proud of all your little idiots!

I fibbed...I am back. Has anyone ever watched Zach? He has Autism and has wonderful parents who have made him into a wonderful young man. That just shows the difference between Lazy Val and her inability to teach Jessica right from wrong. Jess could have had a real life just like Val could have too! But nope let's let your child act like an idiot. Stop with the long kisses and slaps and you may get somewhere with her. It is so bleeping creepy you letting her kiss you like that!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.