Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winnie woo

VIP Member
I watched a video yesterday where Jess called Val at 2 am to apply a bandaid to her leg because “she might pick”. Someone in the comments asked why can’t she be taught to put her own baindaids on, Val’s response, due to he cp there are places she’s unable to reach. Hey Val please share what part of Jessica’s leg can’t she reach, you should work on that, now that at the age of 35 she can say oink, moo, and cockadoodle do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

YellowChimpanzee

The Christmas Cocktails video has to be one of the most ridiculous videos that I have ever seen from their channel. Just when I think they have hit an all time low, they surprise me and sink even lower. Val sure did suck down those drinks quickly! Also, I'm sorry but nobody wants to see Hannah singing, "Bottoms up, bottoms up," while shaking her booty. I really think they should rename their channel to "Narcissistic Interpretations".

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
Jessica has said multiple times “ Zoe told me it was ok to put Abby down” and none of them see anything wrong with that! They just agree with her and say yes she did. Unbelievable how sick and delusional these people are!
One day Zoe might tell her to put her family down. They need to institutionalize her.

• Haha

misty.

VIP Member
We see minutes on the edited videos and many of the things you claim aren’t evident, she is obviously exploited and that in itself is abusive and her not being given the opportunity to be healthy and happy and to her potential is neglect. Using her as a side show for financial gain is disability abuse. Is t even one thing enough???

I get what you’re saying, but all the things I said ARE evident. Do I think she’s being exploited? Oh yes. Do I think that she actually has a clue when they ask if she wants to make a video? No, other than that she’s been told more videos equals more money for Disney trips. Other than a few truths by Val in some of her older videos about how it really is to have a disabled child, there is no redeeming value to their videos. I think Val started with good intentions, but it changed into something else entirely. Jessica is loved and well taken care of and I think that Adult Protection Services couldn’t do much, or would even bother about any speculation about motives for their videos, or anything else about what this bunch does. Just sayin’
As a mother of a psychologist who lives and works in America, and who works with adults with varying degrees of mental health and their families,yes,their is procedures that APS could ask Val and family to adhere to. Just because Jessica is clean,fed,and watered doesnt mean her emotional and mental health hasnt and isnt being neglected for her familys gain. Abuse is a whole host of varying degrees.im a retired social worker who spent all my life working with adults with learning difficulties and mental health issues.

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
Why do they continually let her get all those cards out and make such a mess? You know damn well she doesn’t put them up. They have filmed her and Val putting them up and Jess puts up one deck while Val grabs double hand fulls. I don’t know why but that really gets under my skin.
Or how about when she makes that big mess of cards and then refuses to clean it up and then she gets to sleep in Val’s bed because hers is covered in cards. Another of Jessica’s manipulation tactics and she knows exactly what she’s doing because she would sleep in Val’s bed every night if she could.

misty.

VIP Member
I believe she says ouch because she KNOWS it hurts but does not care! Unique is not a word for Jess.....weird, mean and lazy are better ones!
Shes a 35 year woman with a massive amount of undiagnosed mental health problems as Val would never allow anyone to say anything except autism. At her school,various teachers and assistants brought up schizophrenia with Val,and her mother shouted so loudly they were heard in a classroom 4 rooms away.they were asked to grant permission for my son in law to meet Jessica, and my son in laws colleague. (Hes a psychologist and works in residential school settings for young adults with disabilities).they also wanted to bring in a psychiatrist. The school was told never to say the word schizophrenia again and Jessica was simply autistic. After a very bad argument with the head and various senior teaching staff,it was said that things werent working out with jessica due to her violent tendencies. She was taken out 4 days later.

My daughter and son in law call me weekly from America. It was yesterday whilst on the phone he told me that,he had mentioned other things when they were home visiting me recently. Some staff who work and used to work with Jessica follow us on here. They also follow autistic Interpretations and are stunned at the way Jessica has turned out. From her behaviour that they say has regressed at an alarming rate,to her appearance and to vals lies.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Susan830

VIP Member
This mornings video should be named Shut the fuck up Hannah! You are 10x more annoying then Jessica if that is possible! All the false praise was stupid. And lordy what the hell is wrong with her eyebrows!! Crooked and if she had them threaded you got robbed. They aren't even in your brow arches!
And no Jess is not independent...Marlow made that breakfast.
Plus when Jess slapped Hannah she used the word pat!!! That won't last...
So sick of this family🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sad

grammacloud

VIP Member
Does Val not watch these and see how disgusting this video looks. Yuck her lips and hands all over her face I’m so nauseated
That’s what I said, whose is editing these videos? What is their yuck limit? Do they think people aren’t disgusted by the grossness of all the slapping and smacking. Is it that hard to video Jessica that they just put the first morning video out there without really looking at it. They say they are working sooo hard editing, guess they don’t have much to work with if this is Jessica all day long.

winnie woo

VIP Member
One time a long time ago Val mentioned that the can issue was partly because Jess didn’t like to use it AND Val said and in the past Jess has hit people and threatened to hit people with it, so it’s “easier” if we don’t take the cane. Another example of LAZY or lack of parenting.
They are too lazy to Walk along and guide Jess in the proper way a visually impared person is taught by qualified teachers - by now Jess has forgotten all that though

At the very least it is neglecting to be a caretaker who does what is best for the person. It’s all about Val and she has the mentality of a teenager too, no one is an ADULT in that home!

I noticed before when they are doing vlogmas they over medicate her to keep her out of the videos and will say Jess is too tired
On barf bag thursday Val already knew there were a minimal amount of gifts, only one deck of cards, she immediately told the minions Jess was tired, giving her an out when Jess made a fuss as Val knew she would. Val knew her focus was on why didn’t I get more, therefore the “ Jess didn’t sleep good but she’ll try to hang in there”scenario, and Hannah’s you can leave if you want. Jess didn’t want to nap, she wanted to whine, bitch and complain.Grow up Val, Jess is only tired when there’s not enough gifts or there’s no food involved, otherwise she’s perked right up.

• Sad

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
Can we talk about the fact that Val is making a big deal out of Jessica eating garlic toast and saying she has never eaten it before. LIES! Jessica eats garlic bread all the time with pasta…..those two are literally the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

winnie woo

VIP Member
Well right out of the gate Jess was picking her nose. Surprisingly she was told stop. As Hannah poured the do dads in the dish, loud fart from Miss no manners. I’m convinced the picking she’s referring to all thru the video is her nose not her skin. I believe the bribe offered by Val was to discourage nose picking. Don’t we all promise our kids treats if they don’t pick their nose? Jess was so shocked by the STOP from Hannah she said Thank you.

• Sick

winnie woo

VIP Member
In yesterday’s ridiculous Marathon, while Marlowe, Val and Hannah were reading messages many expressed sympathy and condolences to Marlow on the loss of Mamma Jo…no response from Marlow..She could have at least said thank you, it was very rude. As the condolences went on Augustina said in the chat OK…time to change the subject! Guess she’s the chief boss moderator. It’s not like the comments were upsetting to marlowe, she kept reading others and giggling. Not a fan of Augustina or Marlow, they both get on my nerves. Of course there was Texas Lory, sending all her love and admiration, I think she’s Jessica’s replacement for Keely , it seems Keely lost her place at the top of the harassment call list.

• Wow

Susan830

VIP Member
It was , I saw Val say that in the comments when someone asked brand. Last thanksgiving Val unwrapped the Pampered Chef air fryer that sat in their kitchen unused, the toaster oven is also an air fryer, that brand sells on Amazon for over 400$
What is wrong with these people sending them stuff???? Small appliances plus Hotel nights and tickets for Disney??? Can't they see that they are scammers??

• Sad

grammacloud

VIP Member
So Hannah wakes up tired is tired all day and is tired before she goes to bed. She needs a routine, like up at 7, take a long walk, work (hahaha) eat, take another walk or do the elliptical, work, stretch out and do some evening yoga and go to bed to sleep. Not play on the computer and stay up late. I guarantee, in 1 week she will be sleeping better. She doesn’t get enough exercise for anyone at any age. She basically lays in bed all day, except when she is on video. Funny how she isn’t tired when the drinks start flowing. And Val and Hannah, you don’t need to be drinking during afternoon livestreams. That interrupts sleep patterns too.

The money in the card was supposed to be used for a consultation ? They were so weird about it by snatching it away from Jessica and not allowing her to ask questions. Also the envelope she opened with the recipes and when Val mentioned one recipe chocolate oatmeal cookies Jessica was sniffing to see if it was eatable.
Do you think that they ever have tried to explain the concept of money with Jessica? She is hyper focused on money. How much is it, how much more will I get, and the one that gets me, what will I spend it on. Well, Jessica, your mom will certainly help you spend it. Your dog needs more outfits and Hannah needs Starbucks. You can buy a house and pay for everyone to go to Disney world. There seemed to be a wad of nursing money from one viewer. Notice how they don’t announce how much anymore? These people are suckers, and if disabled people are sending her money, cards and gifts, don’t they have someone supervising them and looking out so they don’t get scammed!

Last edited:
  • Sick

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
She had to travel out of State for the diagnosis. A teacher asked Val if she ever considered Jess to be psychotic believing her self talk to people inside her head was not to real people at times. , just part of her psychosis. This is not autism echolalia, I find it extremely disturbing, especially the creepy laugh and head shaking after some of her conversations with herself.
The self talking conversations, the creepy laugh and the head shaking are honestly terrifying. I’ve never seen another autistic person do any of these things. It’s like she’s deranged when she does this. And sometimes she will go from doing this to rolling her eyes into the back of her head. You can’t tell me that’s autism!

• Sad

winnie woo

VIP Member
Couldn’t they get her a cuter apron? Actually who uses an apron anymore? It looks like the kind my grandmother used to wear.
A better question ..wtf does Jess need an apron for? She doesn’t touch anything or do anything. Oh maybe to dry her hands on, she never dries them or uses soap.

• Haha

grammacloud

VIP Member
That video was disgusting - who wants to know about someone’s ears being full of wax?! 🤢 If they were so bad, that’s down to Val - she obviously hasn’t been cleaning them regularly nor checking them. She makes herself out to be some sort of hero for cleaning them! It really is unbelievable.
Why isn’t Jess on a personal hygiene routine! Feet, nails, teeth , ears. All these should be done or checked weekly. Not whenever Val gets around to it.
All that dog crap and just yesterday they were hinting for some good one to give them a new microwave!!! Makes me angry that people can't see what they are! And Val and Hannah you are not cute so stop acting like you are both 16 mugging for the camera! That video really pissed me off....
how often are they going to change the dog clothes. That was ridiculous. They beg for gift cards and money and then throw money out the window on dog clothes. At least 10 outfits. Really, the dogs won’t wear them, just another way to waste money. This makes me so sick. And no mention of donations to food shelves or toys for tots. If you can spend all that money on stupid dog outfits, donate the equal amount to needy people. Like food, Val. But, I forgot you throw food away instead of giving.

• Sick

pokermom

Chatty Member
Why do they continually let her get all those cards out and make such a mess? You know damn well she doesn’t put them up. They have filmed her and Val putting them up and Jess puts up one deck while Val grabs double hand fulls. I don’t know why but that really gets under my skin.

• Heart

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
Watching the boat video I find it interesting that they have to take Jess everywhere in a wheel chair. She's not physically disabled ...just lazy....why can she ever walk anywhere? Visually impaired people use canes or a guide.... My child is autistic and walks just fine.

Besides Jess's laziness in sure Val loves the attention pushing a wheelchair gives her.

Listening to Jess babble on...is always interesting...when she heard the kids on the boat she was told they were having fun...but in true form...Jess had to explain that the kids were afraid.... Making up more lies as per usual. This woman autistic or not is incapable of knowing the difference between made up lies and facts.

She's a pathological liar...and it's incredibly sad. To manipulate others, to get out of doing stuff she's not interested in she lies...makes up stories to suit her agenda. Again that's no autism .... She's a pathological liar and she's been taught by other chronic liars....telling her she's a nurse, has a job, is getting her own place, etc...

During the holidays I try to involve my autistic adult Child in community events especially involving children, giving to others and being grateful ....my child knows it's volunteer work...I don't lie to her.

Jessica asked how many times where's the real Santa? Sad.

As for Hannah... Dinner wasn't video taped probably because Jess was acting out...and Hannah has no idea what blog it even is because they are all prerecorded...and it's too much of a bother to keep things organized.
The reason Jessica “can’t” walk is simply because she is lazy and wants to be pushed around instead. Val has said she refuses to use her cane and so if she’s out walking in public “people assume she can see and bump into her because they assume she will move out of the way” and that Jessica becomes extremely offended ( we all know angry is what she really means) if someone bumps her. Plus if she went out in public using her cane I’m sure Val knows she would hit someone with it.

• Sad