Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milesamha

I looked up the Snuggle Buddy she got, and paid little attention to. They range in price fro $20-$40. To me that is a lot to expense on someone you don’t know and someone who doesn’t appreciate anything but cards. She will never touch that again I assure you and the person who sent it most likely can’t afford it!😡
she didn’t pay the least bit of attention to the Snuggle Bunny or the pjs; she didn’t hardly look at any of it, just felt for cards. She really needs to be sat down and told the way things are! And maybe a slap or two to the face wouldn’t hurt

• Angry
Reactions: 9

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
Wasn't he supposed to go there a couple weeks ago when he and Jessica were out to lunch?? I believe he said it was raining and they would have gotten to wet! Hello go back the next say when it stopped. But nope I think they figured that a good one would buy them one like another post said. Why in hell would people who make the money they do and live off Campbell need someone to send a microwave? Or maybe they will say Jess needs one!!! Sick🤮🤮🤮
I’m pretty sure a crispy sent them that toaster oven…

• Angry
  • Sad

YellowChimpanzee

Is anyone else sick and tired of them saying, "Ohhhh my goshhhh!" at every single thing?Also, Campbell and Hannah's cooking video was very stilted and awkward. They acted like they were strangers, who had never met before. It reminded me of two science students, who don't know each other, being assigned to work together to complete a lab project.

pokermom

Chatty Member
Do they never do housework? Clean the windows? Wash the floors?The bathrooms? Tidy up outside? They just wander about all day and sit in vals bedroom like teenage girls. I'm so very proud of the teachers at jessicas school who all agreed it was schizophrenia etc that Jessica had and wanted tests done. The way Val and her mother were known to shout and scream,it must have taken a lot of guts. And 5 of them,2 now retired, all follow us on here and they are all friends and talk regularly. So hi to you all.and well done.
Can the 2 who are retired give us a little insight on just how violent Jess was regularly without getting in trouble?

LotsToSay284

No, you’re not. I thought the same thing.

Bwahahaha 🤣🤣 I wonder if this will get edited out of the live. Jessica asks why she didn’t get very much today. Val says because it’s the season of giving, remember we talked about that, giving to those who don’t have very much. J wrinkles up her nose and says “no, we don’t usually do it that way”. Bwahahaha. Sorry, but that struck me as hilarious.
J speaking the truth and. Al lying about giving, they have never that I’ve seen

Today’s live was very telling, at least the little part I watched. Not near as many packages. One lady sent bandages instead of cards and said she would send cards when she stops picking. That will be NEVER. Jess is sooo tired. I think they are intentionally making her tired before filming to keep her mouth shut. They’re afraid of what she might say. Jess gets up to leave and stands behind Val. Val gets up and says something and you hear Jess sa “Where’s my money?” Then mumbling for a good minute or two and Val whisks her off. I bet if we could hear all that she’s telling Jess to take her a$$ to her room and stay there. Val’s gone about 5 minutes and comes back saying she had to tuck the baby in bed. What happened to her putting up laundry? And the have “joyful life”? Yea, right.
They need to change the title of the page, it is NOT about autism

FairlyCertain

Val is a control freak trying to make things appear a " certain way"...and she has no patience you can see it on her face all the time, pulling away from Jess is a perfect example. As for Hannah...she behaves like a 14 year old... She's moved back in with mommy, has no job, everything " stresses" her.... She makes up constant illnesses because it gets her out of having to grow up and keep a job.

You know that house is filled with yelling, bitching, barking, cluttered dishes, screaming Jessica, everyone's miserable ...no one works or has a life.

You know Val has put Jessica down for a 3 hour nap, Hannah is laying in her bed still eating popcorn getting up the live which she will monitor in case of REAL comments... Marlow went home to nap.

And when everyone wakes up in 3 hours...they will order in! And be back in bed after they eat.
Compare AI to any other autism page/channel and it’s obvious that AI is not educational any more, if it ever was. I don’t know WHAT it is. 🤷‍♂️

Daisy0112

Campbell and Hannah should not cook together! Thought they were going to come to blows! And was not sure if that was ham or turkey in the food processor but it was mush by the time he got done with it!!!

This morning was a totally useless video. Making Jessica’s chocolate cake mix into waffles. Just the 3 of them all repeating the same things, getting stuff on measuring cupd and Val looked not happy! There apparently will be a part 2 later because it's so hard to make waffles. Oh and Jess put cake mixes on her Christmas wish list...is that for the good ones??? Lol
Nope! No deserts in that house.

• Haha

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Christmas cocktail video was the most obnoxious thing I have ever seen! I think they had a couple before they filmed. Hannah and her faces and trying to be cute was so stupid 🙄 and Marlow who thinks it cute to act like she does not have a brain in her bodyThen add Val to the mix and today convinced me she drinks way to much.
Then you have Jess trying to get her mother's attention off camera. Mom, mom, mom...surprised she did ask when they were going to be done. She absolutely hates it when she is not the center of attention and this showed it today. And Val completely ignored her! I am sure that happens alot when the cameras are off.
Can you imagine what goes on WITHOUT the camera?! 🤯

tellinitlikeitis

Maybe somebody already brought this up but the latest video of Val, Nonnie and Hannah going shopping. What does any of that have to do with autism? Jessica wasn’t even in the video.

• Sad

grammacloud

VIP Member
This whole thing continues to astound me. Jessica’s mind is that if a child. Would any normal person co to use to let their child say they are going to slap people and then follow through with it hard enough to make you flinch? No, no they would not. She needs to be redirected every single time and told she is not allowed to slap but she may GENTLY pat if she wants to. The whole “joke” they have about slapping is not even funny. My two year old niece sometimes hits and I remind her that we don’t hit and to be “soft” and she will repeat that word and gently pat instead. That’s how you teach a child what is appropriate and what is not.
Val should be encouraging Jessica to pat her on the shoulder or back. I think the face is direct contact with skin and that’s what Jessica gets out of it. She probably has been slapped by her siblings when younger and knows it can hurt. We all associate face slapping with domestic abuse. Which it is, and Val of all people should know this since she was a victim years ago.
Get a new conversation going Val, the dog talk is so repetitive, you can’t really like having this same conversation 50 times a day. Like Susan830 said REDIRECT

• Sad

grammacloud

VIP Member
Why would you make the shirts and pants hanging up before she had breakfast or was fully awake? Plus let her do things her way....and why would she say "I about had a nervous breakdown" when she was putting the last shirt on the hanger? What does she even know about a nervous breakdown?? Another Val influenced saying!!! You have to lay the stuff out for her so what is the point?? Put them on hangers and let her hang them up. Another usless video trying to get us to believe her fine motor skills are so bad. Mine are 10x worse but I get stuff done daily. She should not be able to flip and tap cards the way she does if they are bad!!!
They did this video before breakfast, so Jessica would actually do the video. She wanted breakfast, so she had to “work” for it.

• Sad
  • Angry

Booboo01!

Val yells at Hannah like a child and she responds in her whiny voice like a child what? sorry? What did I do? So unhealthy!

• Wow

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
Did any else notice that someone asked about thanksgiving, I think, and Hannah said we will be here then Jess said “but we won’t be here next year right mom” and Val said in the background “probably not”….this was on the live
Because one of Jessica’s obsessions is moving to a new house and Val constantly lies to her saying they will move even if they have no immediate plans to do so. Because heaven forbid they should tell her the truth, they wouldn’t want to deal with that meltdown so they tell her whatever she wants to hear to keep her quiet.

Susan830

VIP Member
Why do they have to pulverize everything to death in that damm machine. I make these occasionally. The minced ham, onion and cheese is supposed to be folded into beaten butter and other ingredients, not beat to death in a food processor, buttered tops sprinkled with poppy seeds and sealed tightly with foil before baking at 400. Those buns would have been so dried out loosely wrapped like that. They never r follow important preparation directions.
Winnie woo I just yelled at the screen when they got to that part! It said MIX together not pulverize! They just dont understand things at all!!! My son brushes melted butter and uses everything bagel seasoning for the bun tops! And yes, wraps them tight.

😂🤣😂 I would say he gets very excited in videos, Val!
OMG she did not say that!!! Or maybe wearing clothes in them is the problem! 😆😆😆

• Haha
I'm still fuming over the live & Jessica being mad about "not getting much stuff"! Fake ass Val saying it's the season of giving to others who don't have much. Jess's response it "yeah, but we don't usually do it that way"! It's classic!!! It's the truth Jessica!
Jess is so mad about not getting more stuff she goes to her room. UNBELIEVABLE!
This is why these lives are so important, they show the ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!
So fricking sad!!!!
I just got around to watching the live stream & I can not believe they left it up after Jessica asking about the limited number of gifts. My jaw literally dropped. If it were me, I would have said no more PO Box. It would be shut down. But also, if it were me, I would not have allowed viewers to send her stuff except maybe on special occasions to begin with. How did they not see that allowing excessive gifts every week was not going to spoil her even more than she already is? She would not have a phone after the first time she woke me up in the middle of the night with some ridiculous ass text about a dog “just don’t need it”. Unbelievable!!

• Sad

FrenchieMama

Chatty Member
A Psychiatrist would have a field day with all the things he could diagnose! And I did not know Zoe talked to her! Good grief! I know she is in her own little world but that takes the cake! Thank you for the laugh 😃

Great post Wall fly!!! So nice to hear from a mom who knows!!! Validates what many of us know too! Welcome!
Jessica has said multiple times “ Zoe told me it was ok to put Abby down” and none of them see anything wrong with that! They just agree with her and say yes she did. Unbelievable how sick and delusional these people are!

• Sad