Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
QUOTE="rbooth61, post: 12728607, member: 238656"]
Here’s the answer to is Leo and Lora actually Val’s son and daughter-in-law. Here’s some pictures to say yes yes and yes !!

Oh they have blocked me on Facebook and shadow banned my comments on Instagram and YouTube. 😂 But I have my friends here so I am good. 💕
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....I wonder which parents!?!?! 🤣
A bit of a slap in the face if it's Val & Campbell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
I’m sorry if I’ve asked this before, I can’t seem to get a handle on it, but how recently have Madison and Sarah be active online as Lora and Leo?

Milesamha

Autistic Interpretations #9: Val is Lazy and Bessy is Bat Shit Crazy!
I really like this one!
Misty I am wondering if Marlow got squat after her grandmother died. I assume she has parents and probably Aunts and Uncles who were in line in front of her. Plus with all the time she has been taking off that Val seems miffed about wondering if she had to move? I think that her closeness with her grandmother was all for show on the camera.
Plus Marlow has mental issues too. Did you notice how she laughs inappropriately? Someone made a comment during that live about being sick, it was mentioned on camera and apparently she had scrolled to something else she found funny and laughed hysterically. That person was miffed and she tried to backtrack but smiling the whole time and holding back laughter! She is as sick as the rest of them!

Yel

Chatty Member

rbooth61

VIP Member
I couldn’t believe how quickly and angrily Hannah told her to stop picking her nose! Good for Hannah, she’s probably had enough of Jessica’s disgusting shit! Jessica is so disgusting. She literally paused what she was doing, squinted and leaned to the side to let out a huge disgusting fart and then just carried on like nothing happened 🤮

If you watch Jessica’s body language you will catch it. She pauses what she’s doing, squints, leans over and pushes the fart out then goes back to her stupid cards 🤮
Right around the time Hannah pours the microwaved mixture in the glass lined dish .

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Those comments are gone. 🤣
Why am I not surprised!?!😆

Wonder which one she was referring too. They’re all embarrassing! The chic fil a one is gone.
My guess is the last live where she was picking her nose & farting.
Glad I was quick enuf to screenshot before they deleted. It's really sickening that the crispies were all oblivious to what this lady was referring to. Now I'm curious if they deleted that live she was talking about.

These comments were on a post from today but it's an old one. At least it was about Jess and not another cooking vid!

Attachments

Last edited:

Milesamha

Margie did the pasta making video.
She should be taught even at her age what is appropriate and what is not. Like the one where she was cuddling on Vals lap. I know of no other person that is that size grown up or not that cuddles on their mothers lap! And I believe Jess knows right from wrong but she has learned how to manipulate them all. They are all into manipulative behaviors to get what they want. Val moves back into Campbell's house, Hannah is so sick she can't have a real job and Campbell just turns his head and does not seem to be that involved. In one of the pre Thanksgiving videos Val asked Jess where they were having Thanksgiving and she answered my dad's but it's not our house! I want to know how Val will afford another house unless Campbell goes with them. And I am sure it will be by Disney World...or Jess won't be happy!
They should have taken her home and left her with Campbell and went back and enjoyed dinner. She has to learn.
I’m sure Madison could use the break.
I just realized that the stupid doggie song Val sings she is plagiarizing!! The Jefferson Airplane sang "Somebody to Love"! I don't believe you can change the words, use their melody and sing it on UTube without their permission!!! So she can't even make up her own song!!! Heard it on the oldies station in my car today!!!
And since this site sees me as a chatty member I will cut back on my posts.
Susan please don’t cut back on your posts. I love reading them!
When is this from? I’ve scrolled and can’t see it..
I can’t find it either

misty.

VIP Member
Re what you said about a nervous breakdown, I noticed during the wacky doo dads video that at one point Jessica was seriously self talking. I was struck by what she was saying. We all know how good she is at mimicking voices, and everything that she said was a mimick and something that you would say to a toddler by way of encouragement. It wasn’t relevant to what they were doing at all. That told me right away that they must talk to her all the time like that and not as the adult they say she is. Secondly, I think she was seriously startled at Hannah’s discipline of her, which she must have been obsessing over something to make Hannah lose it. Also, noticed that she turned to her mother and asked for a hug. That one really ridiculous video of them making doo dads for the umpteenth time was very revealing to me.
Can someone please post link so I can watch video.thank you.

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Stacy Patkus Spurr dude you're so weird with these crazy accusations! Again, as much as I would love to be part of this wonderful Autistic Interpretations family I sadly am not. You're kinda creepy with this being like the 2nd time you've said this to me and I have 0 clue who you are..

Received above comment from Allyson first time I ever called her out
Huh???? I must have missed something?

enigmalady

I just watched the live stream & yes it did sound like Campbell said stop right before Hannah hit her fist on the counter. I was actually proud of Hannah for that. You can tell that Jess knew she meant business. I agree that Jess would have prob turned out completely different if she had been raised by Campbell or really anyone other than her mom. Val gives in to her every whimper & whine. And wow, the fart. I mean. Did no one sitting there hear it? And why would they leave that in there? Just disgusting. They have no excuse for that. Cant tell me she can’t excuse herself. It wasn’t a slip. It was forced.
They leave it in to get more views. And it works.

What is the title? It says “video can’t be imbedded”

Cheryl1451

Somebody asked Bad Daddy in YT comments if L&L were coming for Thanksgiving & he said yes. Another person also commented about them moving so I went to Lora’s IG page & sure enough, she posted about it. Here is a screenshot. It was posted like a week ago, I think.
Lots to say. Are you saying I'm stupid for posting that comment?