Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twiddle

Chatty Member
That’s what I said, whose is editing these videos? What is their yuck limit? Do they think people aren’t disgusted by the grossness of all the slapping and smacking. Is it that hard to video Jessica that they just put the first morning video out there without really looking at it. They say they are working sooo hard editing, guess they don’t have much to work with if this is Jessica all day long.
They probably think that the followers will find it cute . . . and by the comments it seems that some do! No sane person would think that was cute - even Val recoiled, although she would never admit it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10

misty.

VIP Member
Val's mother(Sweet Noni) is just as screwed up as tpher daughter! EVERY person in and around that household knows Jessica is tired of having a camera in her Fucking face Constantly!! They say,The apple don't fall from the tree! Prime Example!
Vals mother may look sweet and quiet. But please believe me shes a very hurtful old lady. The way she spoke to jessicas teachers and dinner staff etc often had them reduced to tears.she used to turn up to visit Jessica with Val,and instead of waiting until lessons were over,she would go along the corridor into jessicas classroom and disrupt the lessons. When she was asked on multiple occasions to stop doing it she screamed in staffs faces. I know this as fact as my son in law was working 2 days a week in the school when Jessica was there. Jessica was violent on numerous occasions and the majority of the other children were scared of her and refused to go near her. Even the parents of the other kids were scared of her temper ,and on 2 occasions she attacked 2 parents. Val and her mother blamed the other parents etc. They have raised a violent lady whom no one can tolerate and no one likes. And as time goes on it's getting more and more put of hand.

• Wow
  • Sad

Susan830

VIP Member
Why do they think the video of the side of Jessica’s head flipping her cards is interesting? She knew those cards not because of memory but by sight or she would not have been able to sort them into piles!! Then when Hannah picked up those stray cards and told Jess to find where they belonged, Jess throws them on the dresser with no intention of doing that. She is a frickin spoiled brat..
Wouldn't APS or the government agencies that pay for her care be interested in what she does for the biggest portion of her day??? Her mother and sister could handle that. She does not need another caregiver! And why at 35 can't she shower by herself ??? That's another thing that bothers me along with all that kissing she does on her mother. Nuff said, you know where I am going with this!

• Sad

Booboo01!

She has also threatened her little nephew graham on at least a few occasions but she goes straight to his room and starts going thru all of his toys and stuff Val said on one occasion she yelled at graham I’m gonna kill you Val just takes her home and doesn’t make her apologize and she says I don’t want to.

• Angry
  • Sad

Twiddle

Chatty Member
Why do people have to give big words to ordinary things. Community access is still errands, don’t try to fancy it up.

Meaningful to who, Val?
It was laughable! I would like to know what is ‘meaningful community access’ by going to the bank and collecting Marlow’s pills! So, basically, nothing different to what they normally do, so why now has it suddenly become ‘meaningful community access?’ Ridiculous.

• Haha

Susan830

VIP Member
Christmas cocktail video was the most obnoxious thing I have ever seen! I think they had a couple before they filmed. Hannah and her faces and trying to be cute was so stupid 🙄 and Marlow who thinks it cute to act like she does not have a brain in her bodyThen add Val to the mix and today convinced me she drinks way to much.
Then you have Jess trying to get her mother's attention off camera. Mom, mom, mom...surprised she did ask when they were going to be done. She absolutely hates it when she is not the center of attention and this showed it today. And Val completely ignored her! I am sure that happens alot when the cameras are off.

• Sick

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
It's really no wonder Jess has no manners. The entire live was nose picking, farting, fingerings grossness! Then Val walks over to give Jess the workds most awkward hug & mouths things to Hanna. It's so weird! Hanna sits for a good 15 minutes digging through, rubbing her nose & eating out of the dish of "do dads" then fondles some into a bowl for her 'dad'....I really wish I hadn't watched this live it really makes me wanna hurl!!🤢 what is wrong with these people?!
I wouldn't eat at their house if someone paid me!!

• Sick

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
35 years of ruling that roost… not going to be easy for someone to change her behavior. The problem lies in that they would need to change Val, Hannah, and Campbell too. They’re all wicked enablers. Nigh on impossible to change any of them. Call in Supernanny Jo!

grammy1955

Chatty Member
I want to see them give. Like evidence. Ask followers to give to someone in need. Val you are such a liar and total bitch. And you are not as cute as you think you are.

pokermom

Chatty Member
Look at the posts on the video where she forgot her cards. Someone commented asking is it just AI he doesn’t want to be on because he’s on Sara’s all the time. And a little more. No one has answered and they’ve not deleted it yet as of 12:13 CT. Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to post it here.

Reactions: 9

FairlyCertain

How can I report them to APS? They are all crazy but Jess is so off. I need to know the town and state. Time for the big guns to intervene. Val is nuts and is not a fit mother. So let's get the ball rolling and yes I will be the bad guy.
I think you should ask yourself some questions first. Is Jess being fed? Yes. Is Jess clean and tidy? Yes. Does Jess have someone with her 24/7? Yes. Is her environment clean? Yes Does she get regular medical care? Yes Is she locked in a room and isolated? No. Is she loved and cherished as a member of the family? Yes. Just because she’s spoiled and obnoxious to many here doesn’t mean that Adult Protective Services can or would do anything about it. Jess is in absolutely no danger and that is quite obvious. I don’t care for some of her caregivers either, and certainly don’t think she’s all that charming, but that’s not a reason to call authorities on them. I’m sure I’ll be excommunicated here, but so be it. 🤗

• Sad

Susan830

VIP Member
Why would you make the shirts and pants hanging up before she had breakfast or was fully awake? Plus let her do things her way....and why would she say "I about had a nervous breakdown" when she was putting the last shirt on the hanger? What does she even know about a nervous breakdown?? Another Val influenced saying!!! You have to lay the stuff out for her so what is the point?? Put them on hangers and let her hang them up. Another usless video trying to get us to believe her fine motor skills are so bad. Mine are 10x worse but I get stuff done daily. She should not be able to flip and tap cards the way she does if they are bad!!!

Susan830

VIP Member
How can I report them to APS? They are all crazy but Jess is so off. I need to know the town and state. Time for the big guns to intervene. Val is nuts and is not a fit mother. So let's get the ball rolling and yes I will be the bad guy.

Heather1234

I don’t get the point to what’s the deal if she’s not going to try new food not the same thing she gets all the time. Val is a terrible mother idk why everyone says she great. All 3 kids are messed up !

misty.

VIP Member
Well, what's next is more testing from her 'sleep study'.. she said in the live that they 'found something' for her exhaustion so "it's not nothing". It's because she just exhausted!! But not too exhausted to cook, decorate, drink, shop & get her nails done!!
Oompaloompa shes just 30 years old. She doesnt work. She plays about every day recording her mentally ill sister for money. She has no idea what exhaustion is!! Its sickening.yes your right,shes not that exhausted or she wouldn't drink,go out shopping,and getting her nails done.when will people start seeing the truth the way we do??

Susan830

VIP Member
You know they did!
And why in all that is holy do they ask her how her food is when she just barely gets it in her mouth and has not even chewed it??? Then she is talking with a mouthful and trying to keep it pushed in with her fingers!! And anyone notice she was not happy with Hannah eating HER dessert? To be fair they said SHE could have the cake then they all ate it. 🙄
Plus does anyone think that Jess is a great food critic? To me as long as she gets her chicken fingers they could taste like shit and she would not care and this whats the deal is a waste of time. Go spend a $$$ at Buffalo Wild Wings when you could have done Arby's drive though...oh wait there is no booze there🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

WallFly

VIP Member
Every surface in that house if filled with clutter...how does a house with only adults living in it...apparently no one works...so how does it get so filthy!?
That kitchen , the cluttered counters, I have the same Brevell on my counter mines 5 years old and looks new! Do these people not clean anything?

Everything is greasy, smudged, and dirty...always dirty dishes in the sink yet they have a dishwasher....jess always looks dirty as do her pajamas which she lives in most days with unruley hair , greasy face and scabs...but her mother's a nurse!? That's frightening in itself.

Watching Jess scratch her crotch, behind her ears then smell her fingers.... Edit that out! Seriously why...show that? They seem to enjoy humiliating her... This is not how care givers let alone family treat family....I'm beyond disgusted. I would never put my autistic child on film scratching themselves smelling their fingers, obsessing over death from years ago, eating like an animal ....

It's absolutely disgraceful ....the ear wax video made me sick...how does a nurse not know how to clean someone's ears??????? Or clear up those scabs??

• Sad