Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poohbear22

Right around the time Hannah pours the microwaved mixture in the glass lined dish .
Found it … idk how I missed it lol

It’s all about financial gain, greed.

Yes they do one task, doing it themselves and pretending Jess has any part in actually getting it done all for greedy exploitation, bribing her with food or gifts in order to get her to perform.
did anyone hear Jess say how she doesn’t like vlogmas and doesn’t want it done at the house?
Yes I heard that too!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Susan830

VIP Member
I clicked back in only to see/hear Marlow belching like a sailor then in that pretend little girl voice saying... " ohhh...I'm sorry I can't help it... Excuse me! " gigggle...giggle....
Omfg!!! The WATER button!!!!??? I just can't with these idiots.
Between the dogs continuous barking , then burping, hiccupping, and Val having to answer the constant texts from Jess whose watching the live from Nonnies... I clicked off
Jess also is calling her on the phone! During cooking lunch Jess was talking about dinner, what were they doing and even when Val tried to get her off the phone Jess kept talking. Don't answer the fricking phone or don't answer her on the live! Nonnie should be ashamed of herself for letting Jess do this when she is supposed to be with them! But she is not very bright either!

Maybe they’re hoping to get lots of extra cash for Christmas? 🤷‍♀️
Could be and while they were making lunch they were already talking about drinking booze after lunch so that should be interesting....make Marlow do more giggling and Hannah and Val slurring. On that Christmas bulb tree she was bad when they were finishing up

Cheryl1451

Just saw that video - absolutely ridiculous. Interesting to hear Madison’s voice, but no mention of Sara. Also someone asked how long Madison and his wife were staying and Val replied that ‘he’ was staying for a week. Wonder if she’s not there? Doesn’t seem like she is.
We're is that video,I can't find it? Please!

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
There was speculation on this site L and L were exposed to the public around the 4th of July. Someone on Tattle more than hinted about it. They were in the middle of a live stream with Campbell and Jess and the live went dark. They said it was a malfunction of equipment. Val went and met Madison somewhere by herself at a park. There were fewer blogs that week but the one I remember someone asked Hannah what they were going to do for the 4th and she said, “We don’t have much to celebrate.” That’s how I remember it. Anyone else? It probably was in Tattle around the end of July.
Boy did I mess up in response to the question about Leo and Lora. I thought it was about when their profession was exposed rather than about being in the other room from the parents while “doing it”. I didn’t see the link. Woozers….

poohbear22

Adoseofzmanaday is the FB page. Not sure on instagram since I don't do that. I felt bad for his folks as someone accused them of exploiting him also. He is verbal, yes has Autism but is a bright young man. He would not do anything he didn't want to do but he is the total opposite of Jess. They are a healthy family!
Thank you so much

Susan830

VIP Member
They don’t want her present due to her behaviours, Val stated in this mornings videos she’s been up since 3, her and Hannah since 4, therefore priming followers that poor Jess will be so tired she will need to nap, if there are minimal gifts she will start bitching and she will be ushered off to bed. Susan the fiasco is due to be played out at 10 eastern.
Thanks winnie woo! I wonder with as rough as Val looked this morning if they may cut it short.

• Haha

LotsToSay284

All that dog crap and just yesterday they were hinting for some good one to give them a new microwave!!! Makes me angry that people can't see what they are! And Val and Hannah you are not cute so stop acting like you are both 16 mugging for the camera! That video really pissed me off....
It is sickening

I noticed Hannah slurring at the beginning....both seemed pretty high!
I thought so too, double up on med and drinking before driving???? It’s happened before, so probably

Okay just watched Christmas decoration shopping and no one is going to convince me that Val is not on something some happy pills/drugs! Look at her eyes her speech her memory/thinking about what they are trying to do. This is so extremely sad to me because I know several people with addiction and substance abuse issues and they are never the same person they always want to stay home and not capable of normal behaviors. We know Hannah is on pain pills and Xanax. We know Jess is on Xanax and Val is on Xanax at very least. I could give a crap about them decorating for Christmas bottom line they need help and needed help yesterday. These are life threatening and Xanax is one of the worst to come off of. Terrible delusions etc…..for the first time I am very very concerned. If their family cares enough they will do whatever it takes to get them help.
Agreed, they definitely doubled up on meds before making this video

Susan830

VIP Member
Tonight's video another box mix. Cookies that looked like they were all falling apart. And not sure why Hannah who had to roll them because Princess didn't want to get her hands dirty wore gloves??? And when it was time to try them Jess found that little piece of crumb on her plate!!! No problem seeing food at all!
And right next to where they were making them looked like a bottle of wine...could be wrong but sure looked like it. Nothing like screw top wine🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

melkshake

After you’ve copied your link from YouTube etc., start your post here by clicking “media” on this drop down bar. Then you can insert!
just in case anyone missed my post about how to link videos! I would take on posting new uploads myself, but y’all are more on the ball than I am. They post on multiple sites and I won’t keep up with it

Attachments

Last edited:

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
OMG who heard that loud growl crazy Jess let out at 4:59 it was like nothing I have ever heard her on camera! This was the real crazy! Just for that I would never never never let her have a dog ever again. She is going to kill one of those dogs one day!
I tried to hear it.. I listened from 4:57-till the end Maybe they edited it out already?

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
It is very disturbing on several levels, that they mention being independent is so dumb - independent means able to do alone!!!!!!!

Yes it is not a normal thing and it’s all part of a show for the camera. Wouldn’t it be fun if a camera was left on and they didn’t know it!!!!! What a hoot that would be to see how they act
Have u ever noticed after they ask her to do something, Val ends up grabbing it from her & doing it her way anyway? Control freak!

It seems all the “lives” are gone
I think they're still there? You have to go to the "live" tab for the lives.

Attachments

Last edited:

Susan830

VIP Member
Schizophrenia Interpretations 😉

Susan830 yes your correct. The giggling like a 13 year old girl annoys me hugely. Why does she do that constantly??
A very nervous habit. I do not think it's all happy, happy when she is at the Brooks house. She seems so uncomfortable. I still maintain She hangs around for Madison. From old pictures she looked very much in love with him. I think she figured she would marry him and have a doctor for a husband just like her grandmother did. Well that didn't happen but I think she still hangs onto hope. Very insecure girl!