Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pokermom

Chatty Member
I really could have gone the rest of my life without watching or listening to the 2 of them try that ice cream they both are gross! That net worth is only YouTube I’m kind of curious how much they make on the others
Anyone know how much they get for each badge bought on IG?

Reactions: 3

pastamama2

Am I reading too much into today's video? At the beginning, Jess began to scratch herself. Why did Val have to pan down to Jess doing that? There was no need.

misty.

VIP Member
If they were to do surprise visits and do blood testing to check med and substance levels that would be cause for removal, she often looks highly drugged. Even slight exploitation of elderly or disabled is cause for action, if doesn’t have to be starving a person, etc

Agree
Thanks LotsTo Say284.

Susan830

VIP Member
Do any of you follow Jasmynn Voice? She is a beautiful young lady with autism. Her mom is an excellent example to others. They do a giving Tuesday each week and have given out many iPods to help the non verbal and are now giving away free passes to a holiday light show in their area. Val should take a lesson from her.
But unfortunately we know she won't. They will continue to take and make dumb videos like this mornings dried out eggs and hash browns. If Hannah needs protein for whatever reason don't need to add potatoes! And Jess was just in the ozone! Dead eyes and no idea what is going on. And you could tell she hated that breakfast! Eggs and sausage is more protein than those hash browns! I absolutely do not like hash browns...useless food

Twiddle

Chatty Member
This is the new thread, Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

I will add this to the old thread
Thank you Grammacloud. 👍🏻

Thanks grammacloud,I'm hopeless with things .😊
You’ve done a great job thanks Misty - I wouldn’t even attempt it! 😂

This is interesting.

Another interesting piece.

Not bad for lazing about!

grammacloud

VIP Member
This is the last post in this thread. It told me to write this and include the newest thread title. Autistic Interpretations #8:Nothing to do with Interpretation of Autism

Susan830

VIP Member
I think she was feeling the dog emblem on her shirt, not so much scratching
She was feeling the appliqué on her shirt probably trying to pick at it like she did the shirt in the breakfast video yesterday. I think Jess picks more things than her scabs. I think she must get some kind of pleasure from picking at things...

misty.

VIP Member
I agree with many of you on here, I do not think Jessica even has autism or if she does it’s very mild. I think Val uses the autism to cover up the fact that Jessica has schizophrenia along with multiple other mental illnesses. Probably so she wouldn’t be taken away and institutionalized like she should be. If Jessica only had autism there is absolutely no way or reason that she couldn’t have been successful in all of these school settings she has been in. They didn’t work out because of all the mental illnesses that Val refuses to admit Jessica has!
Well said FrenchieMama.

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
Are you asking me if I’m saying that you are stupid? I posted my comment in response to LotstoSay because she asked if it was announced that L&L are moving to Chattanooga. I was just telling her how I found out about them moving on YT under a comment that asked if L&L were coming home next Thursday. Under that same comment which Bad Daddy replied yes to there was another comment about them buying a house & moving. I was just letting her know where the comments were in case she wanted to read them. 🤷🏼‍♀️
The quotes and responses do not seem to line up today.

Susan830

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice in the painting ornaments video Jessica went to “pat” Val and for once Val actually pushed her hand away and turned her head. Looks like someone is getting tired of all the so called “affection”
I noticed that too. Another thing is that Jessica seems even more insecure and needy for Val when Hannah and Marlow are together and they ignore her! None of those 3 really wanted her there and I think she was supposed to be napping. This Vlogmas crap is for them, not Jess!

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
Someone had mentioned it around the time she moved into Campbells house. Said she got way behind in payments and was losing her house.
I remember she said it was a “quick” sale which could mean it sold fast or the real estate term, “quick” sale which indicates so type of difficulty to futile mortgage.

Milesamha

That video was disgusting - who wants to know about someone’s ears being full of wax?! 🤢 If they were so bad, that’s down to Val - she obviously hasn’t been cleaning them regularly nor checking them. She makes herself out to be some sort of hero for cleaning them! It really is unbelievable.
Yuck. Makes me sick. Jessica digs in her ears and then smells it just like she goes her crotch!

• Sick

FairlyCertain

They moved into bad daddy's house a few months ago because apparently due to poor financial planning Val lost her house! That is why Val has everything but the kitchen sink in her room...so she can hide down there! Not a secret they live in his house, which was their house when they were married. And it looks like when they move bad daddy is going with them!
How did you find out about a foreclosure?

poohbear22

It is gross & Val walking away is a sure sign that she doesn't like it but again....whatever Jess wants, Jess gets!! Val didn't want to make gravy this morning so Hanna will! Spoiled brat!
I see alot more issues with Jess than just autism. I've worked with autistic kids for over 20 years....I'm not sure that autism is the correct diagnosis for her but there's probably more attention & money in that diagnosis by Dr Val!!
[/QUOTE
The make out session during breakfast made me so nauseous so gross and weird. Her hand and mouth are constantly on Val don’t tell me she likes it.
And for the love of god there is no coach Jessica from 20 years ago in your life! Stop saying yes to avoid a meltdown and the whole concept is delusional so great parenting keep at it!
And why does she always stick both fingers up her nose to smell?
i must of missed the story about the coach what’s that all about?