Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pokermom

Chatty Member
This video is a good example of the not so sweet Jessica and how val persuades her she wasn’t being mean. I bet she said all those nasty things plus more, with some violence thrown in. Amazing how Jess can remember these things from 15 plus years ago but can’t remember to say Thank You. The title Literally traumitized for life! Give me a break.
What is the title of this video? I’d like to watch again.

Reactions: 2

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
In an earlier video I saw that Hannah was in the hospital when she was a small child with a "devastating" illness! Could that have also blown out of proportion by Val? According to Val and Hannah that is where all her medical issues started....BS. They all started in Hannah’s head as a way to get some attention from her mom! And Val fed her full of you are so sick crap! There is very little wrong with Hannah that getting out and having her own life won't cure! Chronic pain will get her pain pills, anxiety will get her tranquilizers and the list goes on. She is more than likely a "legal" drug addict by now. And I think Val takes her share of pills too. Then when they don't want to deal with Jess they just tell her that her anxiety is bad and give her stuff also. Jess looks like a zombie half the time.... The whole group is wacky! Including Campbell to put up with all this shit!

They are now reposting old videos...wth? Thought this was their "job" to make new ones but I guess that has gone by the wayside. Sad cooking videos, reposting and an occasional "Is your Bessie a good one and bad doggie"....along with scratching, farting and picking!
Oh, they've been posting old videos all along....

misty.

VIP Member
I’m not sure how to post the link, sorry, but hopefully someone else will have the know-how😂 - are you blocked from their YouTube channel as well as FB?
Hi Twiddle no I can still watch them on you tube but last video I can find is the one where they are trying all the ice creams.

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
This video is a good example of the not so sweet Jessica and how val persuades her she wasn’t being mean. I bet she said all those nasty things plus more, with some violence thrown in. Amazing how Jess can remember these things from 15 plus years ago but can’t remember to say Thank You. The title Literally traumitized for life! Give me a break.
When is this from? I’ve scrolled and can’t see it..

misty.

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the video but did see the beginning where Hannah told Jess to stop picking her nose. I have to say I was surprised at how Hannah reacted to it - by thumping her fist on the counter top and firmly saying, “Stop”, along with a very stern look. I was equally surprised at Jessica’s reaction, ie she stopped immediately and looked very subdued. Very interesting.
Can someone please post link to video.

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
I don’t know why, but it is so irritating when Hannah has to tap things with those huge nails. She thinks she’s so”cute” when she does it- she’s not! Also, stop scraping your teeth in the fork when you take a bite. Probably has huge crevices on her teeth from it. I thin Val’s sister works for the Little Debbie company.

This is the new thread, Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

I will add this to the old thread
Thanks so much, Misty! It appears we are picking up steam with less time between threads. You are super!

This is the new thread, Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

I will add this to the old thread
Thanks so much, Misty! It appears we are picking up steam with less time between threads. You are super!

• Heart

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
Well now during the what's the deal lunch we learn Hannah can't hold a wine glass correctly because of her fine motor skills and shaking! I have never seen such poor acting. Picked up a fork and spoon with no shaking what so ever. WTH is wrong with her mental status! You are 30 and want things wrong with you? And the explanation for the shaking was very vague. I don't think she could make up shit fast enough. It's all so secretive!!!! And why do they all act like they are so well versed in the food they are eating? Do they now think they are food critics on top of being gourmet chefs??? And the air of superiority from Hannah and Val makes me sick. You guys are just pathetic human beings. Get lives, go to work and leave a caregiver with Jess!!! And Marlow needs to go! She is just a hanger on and I swear she is just waiting to get Madison back.😒😒😒
The only way she would get Madison back would be if she paid for it. So sad. I like her.

Milesamha

Notice in the live when Nonnie brings Jess home - no one hugs her or hugs her when she leaves….. is that abnormal to anyone?!
definitely abnormal
Those dogs should have been kennel trained. Just put them in one with a comfortable dog bed and go run your errands.

Jessica makes me sick with her constant demands for presents, money etc. she is a damn spoiled brat with a feral, nasty nature
Jessica ask that on last live if Campbell was around. I think she knows he won’t tolerate her crap.
Jessica said the word Excellent at the age of 35..wow, let’s have a fu*kin celebration, Jessica has never been non verbal so what’s the big deal. I was humiliated for Jessica. Also why is it a big deal that this place had all Jessica’s favourites, every place they go has all Jessica’s favourites or they wouldn’t be going. Hey Val how about teaching her table manners, how to eat with utensils, brush her teeth and comb her hair, maybe you could hire a marching band and cheerleaders.
I watched it....she was vicious! She was 32 at the time of that video....that behaviour is beyond disgusting there's zero excuse for it. She's like a feral animal ....she is definitely deranged.
I think that was the video about getting her hair cut. The crazed look was crazy
Yes that is the video. She looked totally deranged when she told Val to shut up and get out of here
Another family I love to follow whose son Amos has autism is Tales of an educated Debutante. I love watching her for her realness and raising all her kids to be kind. I actually pay the extra to subscribe which I have never done before.
Wallflower go back and look up some of Mistys posts on here. Her son worked with Jessica a few times when she was still in school. I believe he is a Psychologist. The stories about Val and Nonnie screaming and even occasionally pushing staff at her school will blow your hair back. Plus not sure the videos but Val admitted Jess was physical with hitting and spitting back in school and in vocational training all which she was kicked out of. But according to Val Jessica was treated badly and it was never Jess's fault😆😆😆😆😆! No one is allowed to discipline her as Val claims she is an adult!!! This is a really special and sick group!
They sure did act it...

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Hahaha!🤣

If Hannah is going to pick through the doo dads to pick her favorite piece, why put them together, just eat from the bag and don’t mix them up
Get a bowl or something, don't rub ur nose, rummage thru & eat over the food that'smeant for other people. 🤢 so gross.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart