Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

888MHBB

Did any else notice that someone asked about thanksgiving, I think, and Hannah said we will be here then Jess said “but we won’t be here next year right mom” and Val said in the background “probably not”….this was on the live

Reactions: 4

LotsToSay284

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
Saw this comment and then the reply from Val it seems that Val is actually admitting that Jessica is a manipulator. But then adds a laughing emoji after it like it’s funny. I bet she never did put those clothes away. Either that or she made Marlow do it. Jessica treats Marlow like a servant. That’s because Val taught her to treat her that way.

Attachments

• Sad

winnie woo

VIP Member
I bet if they took her somewhere to have her tested she would be diagnosed with schizophrenia. I do believe she has a few personalities in her! And the having the same conversation with herself but using her and Vals voices is scary!
Google Autistic interpretations..Self talk and read what Val had to say about one of her teachers suggesting Jessica was Psychotic. Of course Val dismissed it as something wrong with that school! For God sakes Val she thinks Zoe talks and gave her solid advice about putting Abby down! Phycotic I think so, she suffers with many Psychosis!

• Sad

Twiddle

Chatty Member
Well, that’s 5 minutes of my life I’ll never get back! 😂 I have just dipped in and out of that livestream - how anyone sat through that for the whole time (or even 10 minutes!) beats me. It was painful to watch and I just can’t cope with Jessica greedily opening packages and asking if there is money in the cards - then looking disappointed when there isn’t! How she bosses people about is a disgrace too. As for those other three . . . I have no words (well, I have plenty but none that I can put on here!) 😡

• Heart

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
Is anyone else sick and tired of them saying, "Ohhhh my goshhhh!" at every single thing?Also, Campbell and Hannah's cooking video was very stilted and awkward. They acted like they were strangers, who had never met before. It reminded me of two science students, who don't know each other, being assigned to work together to complete a lab project.
🤮 Me too!

Susan830

VIP Member
Yes!! I mentioned that a while back too!

Yep! Making cookies & drinking wine while Jessica sticks her nose in everything!🤢
Wish I could get paid to make cookies & drink wine!
The nose sticking is one thing but what grosses me out even more is when she shakes her hair. It has to get on things. It's dry and brittle looking and I am sure it breaks off. Not sure why she does that but it makes her look even more deranged...

• Sick

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Youtube ad revenue goes up in December. The ONLY reason for vlogmas!
Don't forget to watch their videos on Invidious so they get no revenue.
Do you have a link to "Invidious"? I don't want to give these people one penny if I can help it.

Susan830

VIP Member
Just watched the video on Val talking about when Jess started talking and not sure that isn't a repeat. Her hair seemed darker and shorter. Then the cape she had on in sorting Jessica's CD's. Lordy! And why sort them, Jess will just mess them back up! And those women are dumb as a box of rocks. Apparently "Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs" are religious music!!!! Laugh my ass off...tell that to their song "Little Red Riding Hood, you sure are looking good"!!!! I just can't take them on some days....

I've dated myself for sure!!! Sam Sham and the Pharaohs were a rock group from the 60s. They were not a bible group. I didn't expect them to
know that. "Wooly Bully" Anybody else out there remember?
Yes I do!!!!!!

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
You have to put the full name of the original, Autistic interpretations and it has to have the number of the new thread , in this case #8 and then the new name. You can do it! I believe in you
I can't even find WHERE to make a new thread.

I can't even watch the 'whisper game'...
Hanna has already complained to Marlow that she can hear her when she's the one who's practically yelling! And of course they're drinking AGAIN!
Hanna put some clothes on & shut up!! You're not that cute! She sure doesn't like to be the center of attention 🙄 You're an egotistical idiot!!

How about NOTHING TO DO WITH AUTISTIC INTERPRETATIONS?

Attachments

Last edited:

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Susan830 I've also said before about the sexual look on her face. Its utterly sickening.
Well, what's next is more testing from her 'sleep study'.. she said in the live that they 'found something' for her exhaustion so "it's not nothing". It's because she just exhausted!! But not too exhausted to cook, decorate, drink, shop & get her nails done!!

Attachments

Cheryl1451

How is Jessica being “independent” at getting her own breakfast if they literally tell her everything to do and help her with some of it? Seven sausage balls….seven?! That’s way too many to eat in one sitting. And how disgusting that when Jessica got down to the last one she really grabbed it and then put it back and started touching every last one to find the biggest one to put on her plate. This behavior bothers me so bad! And you could tell marlow was horrified and disgusted to see her do that.
On there Instagram video Jessica making her balls. I commented, I bet Lora Lora and Leo likes balls! No likes yet😂😂

• Haha

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Just watched the video on Val talking about when Jess started talking and not sure that isn't a repeat. Her hair seemed darker and shorter. Then the cape she had on in sorting Jessica's CD's. Lordy! And why sort them, Jess will just mess them back up! And those women are dumb as a box of rocks. Apparently "Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs" are religious music!!!! Laugh my ass off...tell that to their song "Little Red Riding Hood, you sure are looking good"!!!! I just can't take them on some days....

Yes I do!!!!!!
Crazy that this is their content! 🥴

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Maybe this is what I was thinking of when I mentioned Hanna & an accident. It sure is a red flag that it's such a secret. About 12:38 she talks about being "deathly ill" along with some of her other ailments.

I sure wish she would do another Q & A cuz I have lots & lots of questions!!!

• Sad

RatThemOut

On there Instagram video Jessica making her balls. I commented, I bet Lora Lora and Leo likes balls! No likes yet😂😂
I don't see your comment about Lora and Leo. They have the ability to hide your post from the public. Everything I post is shadow banned. You can tell when all the comments have likes and yours has nothing.

poohbear22

Well right out of the gate Jess was picking her nose. Surprisingly she was told stop. As Hannah poured the do dads in the dish, loud fart from Miss no manners. I’m convinced the picking she’s referring to all thru the video is her nose not her skin. I believe the bribe offered by Val was to discourage nose picking. Don’t we all promise our kids treats if they don’t pick their nose? Jess was so shocked by the STOP from Hannah she said Thank you.
I didn’t hear the fart 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha