Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LotsToSay284

And Val 'rarely buys desserts' as they sit and sample 7 different flavors of Little Debbie ice cream!! It's really like a train wreck that we can't stop watching!

Do we know for sure that Lora & Leo is Val's son & wife??
Yes, there are pictures of them as Sara and Madison in the blogs

Yep it's gone!
They seem to do that regularly, delete some - maybe a visit from aps or an agency that funds their lives?….

Reactions: 4

Twiddle

Chatty Member
We have seen how they redirect her when they want to - they could easily offer her an alternative way of ‘showing affection’. They’re now taking every opportunity to say that they’re ‘love pats’ which is complete BS. Jess knows the difference between a pat and a slap, which was evident in a video where Hannah asked if she could slap Jess but Jess said no. Then Hannah asked if she could pay her and she immediately said yes. She’s more than capable of learning.
*pat* (not pay, although I’m sure she’d like that!) 😂

Susan830

VIP Member
I think these are interesting
People are beginning to wise up and I loved these comments! And who is the Samantha Cole chick? She sounds like she may be disabled too if she has a nurse! Maybe another abuser of the system...

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
In on
I don’t understand what this picture is. When was this posted? What were they doing?
My bad, again. I was referring to the picture of the three of them posing. The picture didn’t come up with the post so I reposted. I was wondering how this picture helps interpret autism. I believe it has something to do with The Walking Dead. I don’t watch it but I believe last night was the series finale. They probably dressed up and boozed up to watch it. Also, they are trying really hard to always capture poor Marlow in unflattering poses. It was posted on Instagram.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

Susan830

VIP Member

Like the cheese ball wasn’t bad enough, check out Hannah biting into it. So sexy with food,,,,
Write me off but if she tried on Leo’s line of work for size.. she could probably pull it off
Both she and Val think they are all that!!! Hannah with her trying to be sexy and Val always flipping her hair, stares right into the camera and all that God awful singing stupid songs to Jess. Enough ladies, you just look needy and desperate and not a great thing for women your age! You are not 16 so stop trying!!!

Really? I did not know that. Is that a thing?
Yes Dalmationdog...I have known a couple women with the eating disorders and they say it's repulsive to them to have the fork touch their lips. It's very strange to me as when I was around 18 I became anorexic. I never had that issue when I did eat a meal with forks. Lucky for me it was short lived but I did damage to my body.

Really? I did not know that. Is that a thing?
Yes Dalmationdog...I have known a couple women with the eating disorders and they say it's repulsive to them to have the fork touch their lips. It's very strange to me as when I was around 18 I became anorexic. I never had that issue when I did eat a meal with forks. Lucky for me it was short lived but I did damage to my body.
So pitiful and ridiculous, how embarrassing to write something so dumb!

We see minutes on the edited videos and many of the things you claim aren’t evident, she is obviously exploited and that in itself is abusive and her not being given the opportunity to be healthy and happy and to her potential is neglect. Using her as a side show for financial gain is disability abuse. Is t even one thing enough???

Was this announced?
Can you imagine them being your neighbors?? And if she has a studio in the house yowser!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
I can't even find WHERE to make a new thread.

I can't even watch the 'whisper game'...
Hanna has already complained to Marlow that she can hear her when she's the one who's practically yelling! And of course they're drinking AGAIN!
Hanna put some clothes on & shut up!! You're not that cute! She sure doesn't like to be the center of attention 🙄 You're an egotistical idiot!!

How about NOTHING TO DO WITH AUTISTIC INTERPRETATIONS?
I want to ask my daughters’ what they think of these two. My girls are their age but I’m too embarrassed to show them. One of my daughters is a BCBA and would probably think I’m asking about Hannah and Marlow. If I use my daughters and their friends, successful, adjusted young people do not act this way. They’ve moved on but then Val does act childish but then their idea of an “adult” is the head psycho.

I want to ask my daughters’ what they think of these two. My girls are their age but I’m too embarrassed to show them. One of my daughters is a BCBA and would probably think I’m asking about Hannah and Marlow. If I use my daughters and their friends, successful, adjusted young people do not act this way. Hannah and Marlow haven’t moved on but then neither has Val.

Twiddle

Chatty Member
Val seems thoroughly disturbed about the comments on the pats, she obviously can’t take the heat of the negative comments, once again in todays video shes explaining the slaps as pats of love to condone the violence. Guess she can’t handle the truth that not everybody finds it endearing, or cute.
In response to a question asking why Jess ate with her fingers, Val said that Jess usually uses silverware - seriously? In most of the videos I’ve seen, Jess is digging into her food with her fingers!

Attachments

• Haha

Oompaloompa

Chatty Member
Have we decided on a name for a new thread yet? My vote is Narcissistic Interpretations but I'm open to anything. I'll see if I can get it made for us.

Oh jeez....maybe I don't know how. 😅 grammacloud, We might need your help. 🤔

Last edited:

Twiddle

Chatty Member
So true Twiddle! Val always says Jess does not show much affection besides the "pats/slaps" but she could have learned hugs as easily as the pats. But the whole family shows very little affection to each other. No kind words, no love you's, no hugs just cold people. My sons grew up in a very loving home and learned how to express their feelings. To this day we never exchange phone calls without an I LoveYou at the end of it and they are grown men in their 40's! Val really failed all 3 kids....
We’re the same Susan830. I know not all families express their love verbally - I grew up in such a family - but when I had my own children I told them I loved them every single day and still do even now they’re grown up. They also tell me they love me and I never get tired of hearing it. I know that love can be expressed in many ways but I see no real affection between any of them - not saying it’s not there, but they seem quite cold towards each other.