Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't people see these begs for what they truly are, scammers with no morals or dignity. James once again doing exceptional work exposing them all 👏

Reactions: 4
I wonder whats happened with this lot
They are on TT being the same old begs they are
Is there still an investigation?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It makes me question now did dontholdback mess up with this beggy crowd because nothing happened and we are seeing a strange side to him some might say true colors come out in the end

Reactions: 2
Nah, we all know the beggars and Scammers, we didn't need DHB to tell us that, he just had/has a voice to shout it louder, he's obviously having some issues at the moment but It was a group effort to expose these creeps, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they claim to be a charity :unsure:

Last edited:
This was definitely a legit scam, I was a member of this disgusting “charity” I’m also the one who exposed the group chats and voice recoding to James

Reactions: 4
did anything ever come of this or was it just another case dhb getting it wrong
They get money from somewhere coz they just bought the daughter a car for her 18th

did anything ever come of this or was it just another case dhb getting it wrong
They get money from somewhere coz they just bought the daughter a car for her 18th
Well think about it, nothing has ever come of anything that DHB has said. He targets big or popular creators as it attracts views. That’s what he’s about view and nothing else

I don’t know what sort of parallel universe I just fell into but it was verrrry weird
Theres was autism mummy and daddy and mechele motivator in the boxes along with 2 other people I’ve never seen before
Mechele was doing a quiz, everyone else was answering
Strange questions lolol
Also. Since when has Leigh thought of himself as some great singer, it’s ok singing but nothing special
I have been looking up people lately that I’ve not looked up in months and months and some are doing the same old tit but it’s like this couple are eerily weirdly different
And autism mummy was showing off her birth canal in one of those awful brown mooselover all in one things
Anyway. i soon closed that window. Don’t think I’ll be back