Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan was on a live yesterday showing an email from the charity behind her was proof that they had received over 12,000 in donations so far but when she moved to the side at the bottom it clearly asks for evidence of the donations which if they had received the amount they would not be asking for. They also conveniently cut out the senders email address on the screenshot. When Lee had the PayPal payment the back screen is black something which PayPal has never been. It is always white and blue and even adjusting your phone screen not alter this

PayPal is back screen has never been black and has always been white and blue even if you alter your back screen on an iPhone to Black from White it does not alter a PayPal background and this does look completely doctored. Also there’s certain bits which have been carefully blacked out in boxes and yet they then white scribbled on one other bit which is also weird. Who is your donate you get an email from PayPal stating where the funds are going to destination account date they should hit which is normally 15 days or more and where it is come from

It is not difficult to screenshot your TikTok balance showing from a start month to an end month which would show the full amount credited then show a screenshot of it withdrawn to a PayPal account in either Harrison’s or werunique’s name and then It’s leaving that PayPal account and being donated to the charity if it was all above board

whichAlfie is this that everyone is referring to?
Some very valid points.
Did you manage to screenrecord her live? Would be interesting to see 🤔

Tan was on a live yesterday showing an email from the charity behind her was proof that they had received over 12,000 in donations so far but when she moved to the side at the bottom it clearly asks for evidence of the donations which if they had received the amount they would not be asking for. They also conveniently cut out the senders email address on the screenshot. When Lee had the PayPal payment the back screen is black something which PayPal has never been. It is always white and blue and even adjusting your phone screen not alter this

PayPal is back screen has never been black and has always been white and blue even if you alter your back screen on an iPhone to Black from White it does not alter a PayPal background and this does look completely doctored. Also there’s certain bits which have been carefully blacked out in boxes and yet they then white scribbled on one other bit which is also weird. Who is your donate you get an email from PayPal stating where the funds are going to destination account date they should hit which is normally 15 days or more and where it is come from

It is not difficult to screenshot your TikTok balance showing from a start month to an end month which would show the full amount credited then show a screenshot of it withdrawn to a PayPal account in either Harrison’s or werunique’s name and then It’s leaving that PayPal account and being donated to the charity if it was all above board

This is Alfie. He is a vulnerable young man. Bless him. Exploited by these vile creators as mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Some very valid points.

This is Alfie. He is a vulnerable young man. Bless him. Exploited by these vile creators as mentioned.
Thank you. Wanted to make sure it wasn’t another Alfie who is vulnerable adult. And I did for a part of it
Some very valid points.

Thank you for confirming the poor young man. This is what I caught I have had to compress it
Some very valid points.

Thank you for confirming which Alfie. I did a part of it which is compressed and attached

Attachments

Thank you. Wanted to make sure it wasn’t another Alfie who is vulnerable adult. And I did for a part of it

Thank you for confirming the poor young man. This is what I caught I have had to compress it

Thank you for confirming which Alfie. I did a part of it which is compressed and attached
Cheers for that 👍

Is it just me that thinks that doesn’t prove anything it seems odd that they have asked for the PayPal email as if they received the donation surely there would be a trail. Personally I don’t think Tan is involved and is f I were in her shoes id be wanting to believe it as the alternative is unthinkable

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If people were raising money for my son and then there were questions as to where it went I would be fuming and making a point of asking questions just like Dhb did. She has not done this until now 🤔

If people were raising money for my son and then there were questions as to where it went I would be fuming and making a point of asking questions just like Dhb did. She has not done this until now 🤔
It's all very strange behaviour if you ask me. Why would the charity ask for further info if the info they had is that Lee Duffy donated X amount, also note the spelling of the name Lee, in one email it's spelt Lee and in another it's spelt Leigh.

Reactions: 3
It's all very strange behaviour if you ask me. Why would the charity ask for further info if the info they had is that Lee Duffy donated X amount, also note the spelling of the name Lee, in one email it's spelt Lee and in another it's spelt Leigh.
One of the screenshots said money would be transferred on 30th January. I'm waiting until then for some official confirmation. I think DHB, James and Becks should have waited until this time too to make sure they were 100% correct.

Reactions: 1
Judging from things I’ve heard we are unique gang are very good at luring people in, victims are often groomed to the point they believe everything they say without question and as I said above the thought that they might be capable of this would be unbearable

One of the screenshots said money would be transferred on 30th January. I'm waiting until then for some official confirmation. I think DHB, James and Becks should have waited until this time too to make sure they were 100% correct.
To be fair to them the charity said they didn't have any record of the donation or knowledge of the people so really the charity should have told them it might take X amount of time to clear.

Even if the donation was made it was obtained fraudulently, when Alfie was asking for the PayPal money back that he had sent to werunique for werunique Paige said it was too late n that they sent the werunique paypal money to the hospice. So some of that money was never raised for the hospice.

Nah they did the right thing reporting them. I saw the live and Paige was cagey as hell it even raised my suspicions. They weren't even in the process of becoming a charity but was calling themselves a charity.

To be fair to them the charity said they didn't have any record of the donation or knowledge of the people so really the charity should have told them it might take X amount of time to clear.

Even if the donation was made it was obtained fraudulently, when Alfie was asking for the PayPal money back that he had sent to werunique for werunique Paige said it was too late n that they sent the werunique paypal money to the hospice. So some of that money was never raised for the hospice.
Completely agree. DHB and co have only ever spoken factually about this situation. There's still a whole lot that the investigation will uncover.

CJ raised £40 in Harrisons name and spent it. I would be banging on her door if I was Tan (and not involved in the scamming/spending)

Reactions: 6
CJ raised £40 in Harrisons name and spent it. I would be banging on her door if I was Tan (and not involved in the scamming/spending)
I'd love Tan to address this. Raising money in her son's name and squandering it on weed.

Autism Mummy has been live all night and seems to think the investigation is non existent. 😂🤣 She seems to be brazen and contadictive on a number of things. Even slagging off Alfie. Well, I think reality may slap her in the face shortly!

It will of, as well as andreas gastric band etc. Shes been ripping people off for years, including her own dad. No reason why she cant work, just doesnt want too. But live in a renovated from 4 to 5 bed house, shes never worked, leigh does a few hours for moreton dairies but not enough to compromise his UC. Yet can travel round to TT parties, get pissed ❄ constantly, drive, ... has 6 kids to fund.. make it make sense
You got a mention in Andrea's live tonight. She says you used to be friends. She said you exposed her address and she doesnt even live there. She says they own their house with a morgage, she is not a coke head etc. etc. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Autism Mummy has been live all night and seems to think the investigation is non existent. 😂🤣 She seems to be brazen and contadictive on a number of things. Even slagging off Alfie. Well, I think reality may slap her in the face shortly!

You got a mention in Andrea's live tonight. She says you used to be friends. She said you exposed her address and she doesnt even live there. She says they own their house with a morgage, she is not a coke head etc. etc. 🙄
Paige wasn't too happy about them talking so freely about it...

Screenshot_20220115_224708_edit_3974466782191459.jpg

• Wow

What was she saying about Alfie??
After seeing her last 5 vids on her back up account I'm wondering if she has some type of bipolar condition.

Last edited:
What was she saying about Alfie??
After seeing her last 5 vids on her back up account I'm wondering if she has some type of bipolar condition.
- Called him a liar.
- Did a run down of certain finances/donations he put through the Go Fund me and the PayPal. Can't remember the amounts.
- Claimed that the majority of the money was spent on Tik tok where he goes into different people's lives and sends massive gifts. Said that isn't her or Lee's fault.
- Said she has loads of photos with Alfie from Harrison's funeral and she spent the whole time with him.
- Said Alfie set up a Lee fan page where he'd post videos and tag big creators in it.
- On the 3rd she apparently got so annoyed at the fan page, so rang him asking him to take it down. She admitted she was angry and swearing. This is the conversation that Alfie talks about.
- Says DHB etc are using Alfie's vulnerability for their own gain.

Important one:

- Alfie claimed he got a message from We R Unique recently after he tagged them in a video. Andrea said this couldn't be the case as Paige and Lee are logged out of We R Unique, and she's the only one logged into it.... This is important as she claimed she had no involvement with We R Unique (screenshot somewhere on this thread). Yet she's got We R Unique's social media log in and is currently the only one accessing the account.

Also during the live she said:

- The CID claim is rubbish.
- They've rang action fraud and apparently they're not interested. They said there's no victims so they're not bothered.
- They sent messages in their WhatsApp group asking if people wanted to an explanation and proof but everyone declined because everyone trusts them.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions surrounding it all. Just thought I'd post the rundown of what's been said.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
- Called him a liar.
- Did a run down of certain finances/donations he put through the Go Fund me and the PayPal. Can't remember the amounts.
- Claimed that the majority of the money was spent on Tik tok where he goes into different people's lives and sends massive gifts. Said that isn't her or Lee's fault.
- Said she has loads of photos with Alfie from Harrison's funeral and she spent the whole time with him.
- Said Alfie set up a Lee fan page where he'd post videos and tag big creators in it.
- On the 3rd she apparently got so annoyed at the fan page, so rang him asking him to take it down. She admitted she was angry and swearing. This is the conversation that Alfie talks about.
- Says DHB etc are using Alfie's vulnerability for their own gain.

Important one:

- Alfie claimed he got a message from We R Unique recently after he tagged them in a video. Andrea said this couldn't be the case as Paige and Lee are logged out of We R Unique, and she's the only one logged into it.... This is important as she claimed she had no involvement with We R Unique (screenshot somewhere on this thread). Yet she's got We R Unique's social media log in and is currently the only one accessing the account.

Also during the live she said:

- The CID claim is rubbish.
- They've rang action fraud and apparently they're not interested. They said there's no victims so they're not bothered.
- They sent messages in their WhatsApp group asking if people wanted to an explanation and proof but everyone declined because everyone trusts them.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions surrounding it all. Just thought I'd post the rundown of what's been said.
Yeah. All that. And.. as if Action Fraud would tell them they are being investigated when the CID are involved. 🙄 How numb do you have to be.