Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- Called him a liar.
- Did a run down of certain finances/donations he put through the Go Fund me and the PayPal. Can't remember the amounts.
- Claimed that the majority of the money was spent on Tik tok where he goes into different people's lives and sends massive gifts. Said that isn't her or Lee's fault.
- Said she has loads of photos with Alfie from Harrison's funeral and she spent the whole time with him.
- Said Alfie set up a Lee fan page where he'd post videos and tag big creators in it.
- On the 3rd she apparently got so annoyed at the fan page, so rang him asking him to take it down. She admitted she was angry and swearing. This is the conversation that Alfie talks about.
- Says DHB etc are using Alfie's vulnerability for their own gain.

Important one:

- Alfie claimed he got a message from We R Unique recently after he tagged them in a video. Andrea said this couldn't be the case as Paige and Lee are logged out of We R Unique, and she's the only one logged into it.... This is important as she claimed she had no involvement with We R Unique (screenshot somewhere on this thread). Yet she's got We R Unique's social media log in and is currently the only one accessing the account.

Also during the live she said:

- The CID claim is rubbish.
- They've rang action fraud and apparently they're not interested. They said there's no victims so they're not bothered.
- They sent messages in their WhatsApp group asking if people wanted to an explanation and proof but everyone declined because everyone trusts them.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions surrounding it all. Just thought I'd post the rundown of what's been said.
Oh wow, that's a lot to take in 🧐 she's obviously tripping herself up the more she opens that gob, why get so angry with Alfie about the fan page? Did they not want people to know how close they was with this vulnerable lad who was sending them money :unsure:

And if the CID and action fraud is not true then why are they not shouting it from the rooftops making tiktoks like tantan did :unsure:

She obviously had everything to do with unique, maybe not on paper, it would be shredded by now.. :cautious:

Reactions: 1
Investigations take months so this will drag on for ages. If it was all legit to begin with then they should of had no problem showing where the money was when questioned. They failed to do that which raised doubts.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Jacobs live last night with that other mouth piece queen bee. Alfie was in the box then they were talking about him after he left and giving off about DHB

Did anyone see Jacobs live last night with that other mouth piece queen bee. Alfie was in the box then they were talking about him after he left and giving off about DHB
Do you mean the lad with stud's in his mouth

Well they are still the talk of their local, the pub around the corner from where they live the address they say they don't live at but say tbeir address got leaked. OYF

Reactions: 4
Well they are still the talk of their local, the pub around the corner from where they live the address they say they don't live at but say tbeir address got leaked. OYF
They are laughable. The contradictions 🤦‍♀️ They seem to think DHB bluffed regarding the police investigating them. They soon be getting a shock! 🤣🤣🤣 investigating them.

DHB LIVE NOW

Reactions: 2
They are laughable. The contradictions 🤦‍♀️ They seem to think DHB bluffed regarding the police investigating them. They soon be getting a shock! 🤣🤣🤣 investigating them.

DHB LIVE NOW

Gutted, I was out watching the match. Did I miss much in the live ? They think everyone is as thick as them thats the problem, they cant keep up with their lies. Doesn't help when OYF keeps making her profile open and going live when shes on the marching powder. The nets closing in on them anyways ...

Some nobody on TT called Jillt01 has started beef with DHB. See his latest post. I think he said he will go live tonight and it should be very interesting. 🤔 Can someone here start a new thread please called Jillt01 ? I am unable to start threads. Not sure why?! Thanks in advance. Tag me if you do.

Some nobody on TT called Jillt01 has started beef with DHB. See his latest post. I think he said he will go live tonight and it should be very interesting. 🤔 Can someone here start a new thread please called Jillt01 ? I am unable to start threads. Not sure why?! Thanks in advance. Tag me if you do.
From what I read she got people to mass report DHB's live when talking about Jacob.

She was caught up in the Ashuz drama with the other melt queenbee. Two of them still crying about the situation and poisoning jacobs (crazy autism guy) mind with the drama and hate

From what I read she got people to mass report DHB's live when talking about Jacob.
Again that name in the mix probably causing trouble by crying I'm going to do this or that if people say it how it really is

I have the recording and want to post it on a thread for her. Anyone of you open a thread in her name please?
I wouldn't open a thread on her it is giving her what she wants, she was live with her bf last night when they were live on her account (80k follows) they had 70 people watching then they went live on his (70k follows) they had 10.

I wouldn't open a thread on her it is giving her what she wants, she was live with her bf last night when they were live on her account (80k follows) they had 70 people watching then they went live on his (70k follows) they had 10.
She is clout chasing clearly, Becky and DHB will sort her out.

Reactions: 5