Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manleys and scare are supporting these what a joke the only reason they supporting these is cause they blame dhb for their downfall but unfortunately greedy Manley and Claire you showed yourself up big time

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Anyone else seen Darrells IG post earlier about the woman who loaned £2500 to one of WerUnique pals last year after he said he needed money to pay debts and if he didn’t get it he would do something to himself and he then blocked and ignored her. It’s getting worse with all that mob 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else seen Darrells IG post earlier about the woman who loaned £2500 to one of WerUnique pals last year after he said he needed money to pay debts and if he didn’t get it he would do something to himself and he then blocked and ignored her. It’s getting worse with all that mob 😡
Yes, seen it....he borrowed the money and then donated £500 of it to WerUnique!!! His Tiktok name is on the post DHB put on Insta.

Reactions: 4
All happy faces on the Autism Daddy account tonight off out… Christ knows what his wife looks like thinks she’s a 20 year old 😳 wait for the drunk vileness to show its face 🤮

Reactions: 4
Any updates? Seems to be taking ages to hear anything. I know they refunded a lot of people and did we get shown the receipt of the donation to Harrisons care home yet?

Reactions: 3
Has nobody noticed this little nugget on Poker Biatch's screen recording when she posted on Insta? That snake ain't as clever as she makes out!

You say she is unhinged?

Well, she seems to have paired up with another unhinged individual, as in Mark Brown aka Right Guys Review, according to the notification at the top of her screen recording. Look closely.

Another reason why DHB himself stays schtum...for now.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Mr & Mrs tonight with the Unique scammers and the Mankeys. I wonder how PG it will be while on the “family” account lol

Reactions: 6
Is there another Snowdon climb arranged it will be interesting to see whos doing it

Reactions: 3
Is there another Snowdon climb arranged it will be interesting to see whos doing it
Yeah there is but i dont think its for the weunique stuff i think its for harrisons memory and this time tan is climbing as well ?

Reactions: 2