Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie lost £6000 to we r unique and Leighs been calling him and bullying him apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Imagine if someone did that to leighs son .he would be fuming i cant belive hes let this happened

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm very hard when it comes to finding sympathy for anyone, let alone a randomer on TikTok. But my goodness my heart aches for him🥺
He spent 6k thinking he was going to get appreciated by them,which he did.. until his money ran out 😓 I hope and pray he can get his money back!

• Heart
That situation with Alfie was s terrible. That poor boy will probably never get his money back. That Leigh and Andrea deserve a lot more than just police knocking on their door Grooming and financially abusing an 18 year old vulnerable young man.

Leigh has such a genuine heart and wants to get a charity registered to do some good, what’s the bad thing in that
that bloke has been through so much and he is a loving father,
he is a real gem and TanTAN, see a few negative comments about her and her son
She is a grieving mother and you don’t see her tears, and no, she isn’t milking it for every penny, she has had a tough time and know many are proud of her
as For rough, she’s got a genuine heart and she is still grieving,
can somebody explain to me what TATTLE is all about, is it about supporting people or pulling them down and ripping them to shreds,
this thread has sickened me as you are targeting the wrong people here, people who went through hell and back in 2021
you sicken me, you really do
Are you still saying that now you know about Alfie🤬

Reactions: 3
If this blows up bigger than we ever imagined this, could be the beginning of the end for all the tiktok beggars, because the press will get on to it as well

Reactions: 7
So Alfie was passed from one creator to another I wonder if Manley was involved

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who is mummuybelton
Why’s she justifying having a wish list but can’t stand beggars 🤣🤣 wish list is just as bad in my eyes

• Haha
Who is mummuybelton
Why’s she justifying having a wish list but can’t stand beggars 🤣🤣 wish list is just as bad in my eyes
Yeah wishlists are begging but it’s decent that they can act like adults and have a discussion about it

Reactions: 2
Someone said what’s the pig called?
A few of the replies was Tom or Claire

• Haha
Reactions: 7