Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isthisyou posted this today on his YouTube, I've no idea who she is but obviously another tiktoker who thinks they can do what the hell they want on tiktok.
Thats Carebare. She has a thread here. Shes one of the biggest begs.
I know other creators get gifts etc but she begs and begs, has her small kids on to the point of exploiting them
She went up Snowden and someone paid £600 to meet her plus shes a supporter if autism daddy and done duets with him
Shes not a very kind person, def got a mean streak

Reactions: 5
Iv not been on social media much for the past few months, what's actually happened?? Iv heard things on lives but I don't actually know what's happened apart from this we r unique scam?? Someone recap me quickly??? Iv tried to read the pages but there's to much 🤣

Reactions: 2
Iv not been on social media much for the past few months, what's actually happened?? Iv heard things on lives but I don't actually know what's happened apart from this we r unique scam?? Someone recap me quickly??? Iv tried to read the pages but there's to much 🤣
W r unique are being investigated for fraud by Action Fraud and the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Any creator who has raised money for WR Unique or Harrison are part of the investigation and may or may not be involved
The hospice Harrison was at said they have not received any donations
Go Fund Me are complying with the investigation

W r unique are being investigated for fraud by Action Fraud and the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Any creator who has raised money for WR Unique or Harrison are part of the investigation and may or may not be involved
The hospice Harrison was at said they have not received any donations
Go Fund Me are complying with the investigation
Ohhhh wow 😲 I thought it was just the rumour mill didn't realise there actually being investigated, has that Leigh guy said anything or has he gone into hiding?

Reactions: 4
Ohhhh wow 😲 I thought it was just the rumour mill didn't realise there actually being investigated, has that Leigh guy said anything or has he gone into hiding?
TT profile is private
Snoop through this thread its worth it
He has offered people money back but nobody can contact him so do the maths lol
Lots of people think Harrisons mum is involved too but nobody has seen any evidence of that so the rumour mill is 50/50 on that
She said she was going direct to the hospice yesterday but has not made any statements at all
There is evidence concerning autism mum. & dad and cohorts but none for Harrisons mum
Paypal have also been contacted for information
Because the nature of the whole thing is charity, it involves public money so they are answerable to the public
Outcome remains to be seen

Reactions: 3
Thats Carebare. She has a thread here. Shes one of the biggest begs.
I know other creators get gifts etc but she begs and begs, has her small kids on to the point of exploiting them
She went up Snowden and someone paid £600 to meet her plus shes a supporter if autism daddy and done duets with him
Shes not a very kind person, def got a mean streak
600 quid to meet her?wtf??

All you've missed from socials especially tik tok is a hell of a lot more people are now begging, being scammed or falling out. It's become a replacement for the TV 😆

Tans live now

Tan zaid shes been to the hospice and spoke to them and shes got all the evidence and that people are lying saying they rang them and shes got a email from the head office stating they wouldnt divulge the information

Last edited:
Tans live now

Tan zaid shes been to the hospice and spoke to them and shes got all the evidence and that people are lying saying they rang them and shes got a email from the head office stating they wouldnt divulge the information
But then why would they share the info with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tans live now

If they they have an investigation going on they will find out

Reactions: 1
Tans live now

I was sitting on the fence with Tan but I’m sorry I’m starting to smell a rat with her too…..

1) What took her so long to contact the hospice?
2) Why wouldn’t she just post a receipt confirming payment and date it was made?
3) I fear she is covering for them now which makes this entire story even worse …

I HOPE I AM WRONG

• Heart
I was sitting on the fence with Tan but I’m sorry I’m starting to smell a rat with her too…..

1) What took her so long to contact the hospice?
2) Why wouldn’t she just post a receipt confirming payment and date it was made?
3) I fear she is covering for them now which makes this entire story even worse …

I HOPE I AM WRONG
I dont know becasue bananarantz is quite close friends with her and was in the live and sticking up for her as it seems like they talk regaulay on the phone but then hes also friends with DHB

Tans live now

Interesting, but the charity is run on public funds and by law has to declare donations. Even if they don't disclose the name they have to disclose the amount that should match the post they all put out.

A freedom of information request could easily be made so if she is lying it will come out.

Go look at that video. The 'company' sponsoring them doesn't even look legit. Being a rigger is decent money and you can do it self employed but they set up LTD companies and falsify accounts to avoiding paying child support and tax 🤫
I’m sure that company belongs to Paige’s Dad !!

Reactions: 1
I dont know becasue bananarantz is quite close friends with her and was in the live and sticking up for her as it seems like they talk regaulay on the phone but then hes also friends with DHB
He's also friends with CJ so take that with a pinch of salt

Ive just looked through that account .why does everything literally end with of of you duck :LOL: :LOL: .
Because she is the CEO of ‘off you duck’ it’s her ‘line’ they even made merch to sell ie hoodies wit it printed on 😐

He's also friends with CJ so take that with a pinch of salt
I don’t think he was that friendly with cj. Think he tried to distance himself from her. I saw him comment in one of DHB lives that he found the scamming disgusting. I think he’s a decent genuine guy myself, he’s close to Tan but as an actual friend, they were friends before Harrison became unwell. I don’t think he’s ever been involved with fundraising and I’ve never seen his associate with the unique lot

Tans live now

Thats bullshit
Its public funds, its public accountable
Plus its easy to say she has this or that. Show the receipts

I’m sure that company belongs to Paige’s Dad !!
It is owned by her dad