Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing is daryl dosnt seem interested but i kind of feel that if it one of the big creaters he would do ? He needs to look at eberyone not just the same people

Reactions: 3
See that woman shouting is doing herself no favours because she would have been the sort of person people would donate to well I would.

Ive seen her before as she went live with tyrone beforr as he donated quite a lot of money to her a few months ago

Reactions: 2
She seems passionate about those animals tbf with her. I’d be angry too if Someone came for me and my charity and I was innocent. Lots of the comments are correct though you don’t have to be registered on companies house unless you’re a ltd company

Im to invested in darryls live i wanted to watch tiktok take me out tonight but cabt leave daryls live haha

Just typed that Mummybelton into Tik tok. Not a very liked lady.

I don't know Tan but she's now doing the off you fck thing. I can think of a lot of things to say but I won't.

Deleated tiktok as need a few days break and going to try stay of tattle as well .hope you all have a good weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems passionate about those animals tbf with her. I’d be angry too if Someone came for me and my charity and I was innocent. Lots of the comments are correct though you don’t have to be registered on companies house unless you’re a ltd company
After getting a better understanding it seems the Beks/becks? Girl got upset about the animal lady being mouthy with her so beks girl set out to expose her as a wrong un, sorry but from I now know of the dog/animal lady the beks girl is totally out of order, she needs to winde her neck back in and her whole attitude of her trying to go for this lady just because of some personal comments makes me question everything her, dhb and James have said.

Last edited:
I was sitting on the fence with Tan but I’m sorry I’m starting to smell a rat with her too…..

1) What took her so long to contact the hospice?
2) Why wouldn’t she just post a receipt confirming payment and date it was made?
3) I fear she is covering for them now which makes this entire story even worse …
She was on a live yesterday with the screen grab from the hospice behind her saying they had raised 12k something so far. She moved and at the bottom it was asking for evidence or proof of donation. Hardly something the charity would be doing if they had the payment. Also conveniently had the senders email cut off
I HOPE I AM WRONG
Tan was on a live yesterday showing an email from the charity behind her was proof that they had received over 12,000 in donations so far but when she moved to the side at the bottom it clearly asks for evidence of the donations which if they had received the amount they would not be asking for. They also conveniently cut out the senders email address on the screenshot. When Lee had the PayPal payment the back screen is black something which PayPal has never been. It is always white and blue and even adjusting your phone screen not alter this

So she has posted this...

It looks very fake, dhb etc never said they rang the treehouse they said they rang the charity and mentioned they had emailed them too.

The emails look doctored just like the PayPal screen shot and it's very easy to fake, why blur the email addresses too? It doesn't add up.

The pending donation doesn't show the amount, but they could easily show a screen grab or make a video of them logging into their PayPal as it will have shown the money leaving their account.

PayPal is back screen has never been black and has always been white and blue even if you alter your back screen on an iPhone to Black from White it does not alter a PayPal background and this does look completely doctored. Also there’s certain bits which have been carefully blacked out in boxes and yet they then white scribbled on one other bit which is also weird. Who is your donate you get an email from PayPal stating where the funds are going to destination account date they should hit which is normally 15 days or more and where it is come from

This is what we call giving receipts. Something that Leigh, Andrea and Paige are yet to do with any of the We R Unique donations/funds.

From this, I'd say that the money has been donated to the hospice. But further receipts are needed for the other money raised. We know for certain CJ spent the money she raised for We R Unique.
It is not difficult to screenshot your TikTok balance showing from a start month to an end month which would show the full amount credited then show a screenshot of it withdrawn to a PayPal account in either Harrison’s or werunique’s name and then It’s leaving that PayPal account and being donated to the charity if it was all above board

So Alfie was passed from one creator to another I wonder if Manley was involved
whichAlfie is this that everyone is referring to?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4