Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they did all go to pub after i remember as thats where they was given the medals .alsp i vaguely remember tan commenting on someones live that she sent some money over so they could all celebrate with a drink

Reactions: 3
Nice jumper there autism mummy 😐 !!!

Yesh its tan i feel most sorry for tbh in all this .shes been to the papers herself recently regarding harrisons account so this bad press wont help so i hope shes not involved .was eden harvz in any of the charity lives ? People kept commenting about her but she definetly didnt go up snowden but im not sure if she raised any money

Also just watching derby dans live and he said no one has done anything wrong and he said let them do there investigatioms and when it all does come out they have done nothing wrong he bet darryl wont appologise
I think Diddy Dan is either in it with them or just very thick ! It’s pretty obvious from DHB’s lives that they haven’t just gone with suspicion they’ve gathered proof. We only heard about this in the last couple of weeks but they’ve (dhb, Becks, James etc) been in contact with them since the middle of December asking for proof etc. Becks said on live last night she wanted to report them to action fraud right away but in order for it to be looked into they had to get substantial proof, when you also hear them talk about what they’ve been sent and how heartbreaking some of it really is it doesn’t sound good at all. What we know about sounds like the tip of the iceberg ☹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Which is tans account at the moment as im gonna check to see if she puts anything if she goes to the hospice

I see that mrs ‘offyoufuck’ isn’t private anymore and still giving it big licks. I’m starting to wonder if DHB becks and James have got this all wrong about that donation. Although I do think they’ve deceived everyone and there is missing money I highly doubt that even she would have a brass neck showing her face if they hadn’t donated to the hospice.

Reactions: 1
I see that mrs ‘offyoufuck’ isn’t private anymore and still giving it big licks. I’m starting to wonder if DHB becks and James have got this all wrong about that donation. Although I do think they’ve deceived everyone and there is missing money I highly doubt that even she would have a brass neck showing her face if they hadn’t donated to the hospice.
Somebody pointed out that when they were typing in the fake amount they accidentally left a space between the 7 and the decimal point. And they are correct. It says £12,547 .72 not £12,547.72
IMG-20220112-WA0190.jpg

Somebody pointed out that when they were typing in the fake amount they accidentally left a space between the 7 and the decimal point. And they are correct. It says £12,547 .72 not £12,547.72
IMG-20220112-WA0190.jpg
They should have kept this bit quiet I think because if it's true you know that them lot will have scrambled around today to get the funds and make a hasty donation, either way the police will be able to see when it was actually made and where the funds came from. Even if it was made there is still thousands missing in tiktok gifts, auctions and merch sales.

Reactions: 2
Somebody pointed out that when they were typing in the fake amount they accidentally left a space between the 7 and the decimal point. And they are correct. It says £12,547 .72 not £12,547.72View attachment 984848

They should have kept this bit quiet I think because if it's true you know that them lot will have scrambled around today to get the funds and make a hasty donation, either way the police will be able to see when it was actually made and where the funds came from. Even if it was made there is still thousands missing in tiktok gifts, auctions and merch sales.
The CID are involved. They don’t investigate petty crimes. There must be sufficient evidence for them to even consider looking into it surely?

Reactions: 5
The CID are involved. They don’t investigate petty crimes. There must be sufficient evidence for them to even consider looking into it surely?
Yeah there must be they only get involved in serious crime. I suppose time will tell now I just hope that poor Alfie gets some justice.

Reactions: 4
That autism mummy has no understanding of SEN. How disgusting of her to wear that jumper. I'm sure she wouldn't like it if her kid was referred to as a r*tard 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Go look at that video. The 'company' sponsoring them doesn't even look legit. Being a rigger is decent money and you can do it self employed but they set up LTD companies and falsify accounts to avoiding paying child support and tax 🤫

Go look at that video. The 'company' sponsoring them doesn't even look legit. Being a rigger is decent money and you can do it self employed but they set up LTD companies and falsify accounts to avoiding paying child support and tax 🤫
It is legit the company its ben rantz but he just sponsqered the badges victor trophies is his family business that he took over through the pandemic i belive

Lloyds is a rigging company, the company is legit but the figures on the accounts aren't. 16k profit 🤥

Reactions: 4
Lloyds is a rigging company, the company is legit but the figures on the accounts aren't. 16k profit 🤥
Wait thimk im looking at wrong thing .i thought it was victor trophies that sponsered it .whats lloyds?