Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen a comment in the live and apprently tan is going to the hospice tommorow to checj

Reactions: 4
just seen a comment in the live and apprently tan is going to the hospice tommorow to checj
That'll be interesting. I don't think Tan is actively involved and will likely be heartbroken if she finds out it's not been donated.

Reactions: 5
That'll be interesting. I don't think Tan is actively involved and will likely be heartbroken if she finds out it's not been donated.
but she was apparently supposed to be so close to the hospice as they have apparently been her rock so how would she not know the money hadnt Been donated???

• Wow
but she was apparently supposed to be so close to the hospice as they have apparently been her rock so how would she not know the money hadnt Been donated???
Exactly that. You wouldn't not contact a charity you were planning on donating a large sum of money to.

I dont think everyone that went up snodwn
will be involved or i would at least like to think that they arnt but i guess its a case of waiting i dont think they will all be aware

Reactions: 1
will be involved or i would at least like to think that they arnt but i guess its a case of waiting i dont think they will all be aware
what so they just walked up snowdon for something that they had no clarity or Confirmation even existed?

Reactions: 3
Totally this but they still have to be looked at and questioned even if its to rule them out

Reactions: 2
Totally this but they still have to be looked at and questioned even if its to rule them out
Yeah exactly i agree they need looking at just to rule them out but it is a shame i dont like all the creaters involved but some i do like and i would hope that they havnt got a part in this .

And i really hope tan isnt involved

• Heart
This whole We R Unique and the raising money for Harrison are separate thing’s? It’s really confusing
The GFM set up by Paige and the Autism mum & dad is for raising money for sensory boxes to put in hospitals?
According to the GFM they set up, the Snowdon climb was just for that, the description for the fund raiser does not mention Harrison at all.
Is it possible creators didn’t even know it wasn’t fir Harrison? I thought it was for Harrison, I am sure I’m not the only one. We saw Tiktoks saying it was for him. I am so confused by it all
Here is a screenshot where it clearly says its fir sensory boxes
B4D64F54-E4D5-4718-ADE8-5F0201C0A010.png

This whole We R Unique and the raising money for Harrison are separate thing’s? It’s really confusing
The GFM set up by Paige and the Autism mum & dad is for raising money for sensory boxes to put in hospitals?
According to the GFM they set up, the Snowdon climb was just for that, the description for the fund raiser does not mention Harrison at all.
Is it possible creators didn’t even know it wasn’t fir Harrison? I thought it was for Harrison, I am sure I’m not the only one. We saw Tiktoks saying it was for him. I am so confused by it all
Here is a screenshot where it clearly says its fir sensory boxes View attachment 983537
I think they did think it was for harrison this is why its confusing .i remmeber watching snodwen and following a lot of people at the time to see everyone and they was all talking about doing it for harrison .ashuz even carried the two flags to put at the top which was for harrison and then oliver and shane went at the top who got tan in the box and they did a minutes silence for harrison .i reember when they got told to go back down leigh and most people did but the people that went to the top said that they was going to contiuni for harrison .so i do think some wires have been crossed somewhere .and i would really like to think that they didnt know the whole story but if they did then they have whats coming to them .especially leigh and andrea and paige

I think they did think it was for harrison this is why its confusing .i remmeber watching snodwen and following a lot of people at the time to see everyone and they was all talking about doing it for harrison .ashuz even carried the two flags to put at the top which was for harrison and then oliver and shane went at the top who got tan in the box and they did a minutes silence for harrison .i reember when they got told to go back down leigh and most people did but the people that went to the top said that they was going to contiuni for harrison .so i do think some wires have been crossed somewhere .and i would really like to think that they didnt know the whole story but if they did then they have whats coming to them .especially leigh and andrea and paige
OMG yes. Its Leigh, Andrea and Paige most guilty and seems like they confused people about their fake charity. I hope the other creators are innocent too because if they are guilty what a massive fraud it would be
TanTan is apparently going to the hospice herself today to ask about donations
More than anything I want her to be innocent, if for nothing else but to keep Harrisons name free of any association with the charity scam.
If she is clear of any blame, how evil is autism daddy for association with her and using her that way?

OMG yes. Its Leigh, Andrea and Paige most guilty and seems like they confused people about their fake charity. I hope the other creators are innocent too because if they are guilty what a massive fraud it would be
TanTan is apparently going to the hospice herself today to ask about donations
More than anything I want her to be innocent, if for nothing else but to keep Harrisons name free of any association with the charity scam.
If she is clear of any blame, how evil is autism daddy for association with her and using her that way?
Yesh its tan i feel most sorry for tbh in all this .shes been to the papers herself recently regarding harrisons account so this bad press wont help so i hope shes not involved .was eden harvz in any of the charity lives ? People kept commenting about her but she definetly didnt go up snowden but im not sure if she raised any money

Yesh its tan i feel most sorry for tbh in all this .shes been to the papers herself recently regarding harrisons account so this bad press wont help so i hope shes not involved .was eden harvz in any of the charity lives ? People kept commenting about her but she definetly didnt go up snowden but im not sure if she raised any money
Also just watching derby dans live and he said no one has done anything wrong and he said let them do there investigatioms and when it all does come out they have done nothing wrong he bet darryl wont appologise

Reactions: 1

Also just watching derby dans live and he said no one has done anything wrong and he said let them do there investigatioms and when it all does come out they have done nothing wrong he bet darryl wont appologise
Well Dan could be right lol. Who knows? But I am interested in it all. I do think that something dodgy has gone on though and the evidence that becks, james and DHB have posted its pretty damning

Well Dan could be right lol. Who knows? But I am interested in it all. I do think that something dodgy has gone on though and the evidence that becks, james and DHB have posted its pretty damning
Yeah i agree as well they have definetly all done really well finding all the informatiom out and the people behind the scenes as well.

I don't follow any of them but I saw Tan on live to them and saying she's put two hundred pounds behind the bar for them so she must have thought those donations were for Harrison. After that I saw lots of hugging between Daddy and Tan in a front room somewhere I thought they were an item for minute, followed by lots of the hand heart motions to sentiment music 🎵, as I said previous I don't follow any of them it's just through scrolling daily what I saw.

I don't follow any of them but I saw Tan on live to them and saying she's put two hundred pounds behind the bar for them so she must have thought those donations were for Harrison. After that I saw lots of hugging between Daddy and Tan in a front room somewhere I thought they were an item for minute, followed by lots of the hand heart motions to sentiment music 🎵, as I said previous I don't follow any of them it's just through scrolling daily what I saw.
I thimk that was the funeral as he went to the funeral did autism daddy

Reactions: 3
The money behind the bar was definitely at Snowdon because I remember thinking oh thats nice they deserve a drink little did we know what was to come out.