Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any fool parting with their money for a competition that only her friends can win is in need of a good talk with themselves

Reactions: 2
πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ People still coughing up. Looks like braids on story of young ones 21st. Cultural appropriation? πŸ€”
She's had braids multiple times before, haven't watched her in a while so not sure if she has now

Reactions: 1
Lenore screams white saviour. It’s funny cos you can tell she thinks the exact opposite, thinks she’s very woke altogether, she’s like a caricature πŸ˜† the way she’s bringing that woman, who is probably older than her around the country, caught be the hand like a child whose never seen a blade of grass before in her life πŸ˜†ETA Lenore is acting like these people have never seen anything before, it’s condescending

Reactions: 5
I hope all the idiots who donated see where their money is really going!! πŸ˜‚ you’d swear she was showing Joe Biden around the country πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I hope all the idiots who donated see where their money is really going!! πŸ˜‚ you’d swear she was showing Joe Biden around the country πŸ™„
Very relatable isn’t it. Endless cash thrown at luxury castle holidays, shopping, eating out ….is this a charity collection ??? C🀑🀑🀠🀠 should be ashamed of themselves. Remember her best friends won the raffle she ran.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ’©πŸ’©

All the money being spent going here and there and yet no seatbelts to be seen

How many are going to Kili this time? Is she taking Bodhi? πŸ€”
Apparently she HAS to bring the 12 year old πŸ™„πŸ™„ my money is on the fact that she was always going to be bringing her and has to make up some shite!!
I hope her chubby mama friend is looking forward to winning a prize later πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Apparently she HAS to bring the 12 year old πŸ™„πŸ™„ my money is on the fact that she was always going to be bringing her and has to make up some shite!!
I hope her chubby mama friend is looking forward to winning a prize later πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
the 12 year old who doesn’t want to be in school etc etc? πŸ™„

the 12 year old who doesn’t want to be in school etc etc? πŸ™„
I'm actually really bleeping annoyed. She's fecking off AGAIN, now with the 12 year old, who needed ear covers for the trip to Disney world that time and badges for this that and the other. doesnt like crowds so no confirmation, but will be ok in a school of 350 screaming kids.... she doesn't work, husband constantly working overtime, what about Bodhi & Indie? 2 kids obviously in need of routine & structure, especially Indie who is still trying to navigate her way and mum fecks off again?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone actually go to the thing last night? Very little shared, what was shared looked like people chatting, not watching anything. And all quiet today, dying probably

Did anyone actually go to the thing last night? Very little shared, what was shared looked like people chatting, not watching anything. And all quiet today, dying probably
Doesn’t matter if no showed up cause she had the money in the bank already πŸ™„

Did she not bring Phoenix with her??
She’s such a dose it’s like she wanted them to open a special track for them in the airport πŸ™„ suggesting the friends were being unfairly treated πŸ™„πŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.