Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't the girl with her on her trip doing her Junior Cert in 2 weeks, she should be at school
As far as I know this child hasn't been to school in months. Someone asked if she was bringing one of the kids this time back along and she said she was and that they'd learn more on the trip than in a classroom 🙄

As far as I know this child hasn't been to school in months. Someone asked if she was bringing one of the kids this time back along and she said she was and that they'd learn more on the trip than in a classroom 🙄
months? Years I’d say

How is she allowed to keep the child from school? Is she homeschooling her because that is denying that poor child an education!

Reactions: 1
How is she allowed to keep the child from school? Is she homeschooling her because that is denying that poor child an education!
She takes benefits yet complains non stop about the education system and health systems in Ireland. Why doesn’t she take her brood and relocate to Africa and give everyone peace.

Reactions: 2
Isn't the girl with her on her trip doing her Junior Cert in 2 weeks, she should be at school
Yeah as far as I can make out she hasn’t been in school in a long time, Lenore was looking for a tutor to come in to teach her some subjects but not sure if she ever got one! Lenore be well able to work the system and get someone to say she’s not able to go to school for whatever reason!!

off to Zanzibar again AND bringing Teddy 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 €€€€€€€€€€€ 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
I just don't get it.
Flights are only about 100e per person but hotels looking like 150 per night.
And by the looks of herself and Ian they're not shy at the table. She must be well dipping her fingers in the GFM pot.
What's the obsession with Teddy - I love my best friends but duck it, not trying to crawl up their arse all day long.

Reactions: 4
I think in her mind she could justify it as in sure all the work we did and the day out we gave them and Teddy needs a break ect ect ect I definitely would not be surprised 😏

I can’t believe that both parents can leave FOUR children all with additional needs to go on a second luxury holiday this year!!
All the idiots who pay her for her zen with Len shite be glad to know she’s living it up thanks for their money 😂

Can the go funds be reported? Are they treated like charities, prove what you spent it on etc? raising money to send people to college and 300 kids to a park didn’t cost €25,000. Her hair was done for €9 and a litre of vodka was what a tenner? So it’s hardly expensive over there. I love to see receipts for every cent raised. Do the seriously not have to show it? duck it I might set up a go fund myself so. Id love a new car from the banger I have and maybe buy a house 😡

Reactions: 4
Isn't it all so convenient to say your children have sensory issues and you cannot bring them on a proper holiday, but you can go all the way to Zanzibar several times per year while your children stay at home with a broken routine!

Reactions: 7
She seems so miserable at home always so negative and giving out. Its crazy to me that people fork out for getting zen with Len. She's the least zen person I've come across 😂 a good pat on her own back again today 😂 self praise is no praise Lenore.

Reactions: 1
I give it a few weeks and the fundraising will kick off again to fund a winter trip there 😴 obviously she can't just send over the money she has to go in person to massage her ego.

How long was she gone for? This blows my mind! bleeping crazy with small kids and it's a regular occurrence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.