Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she’d duck off up the mountains for good.
---

How much ?? Surely that needs investigation if she used private clinics.
CA is €140 per child and DCA is €330 per child a month!! I don’t think private diagnosis matters really.

CA is €140 per child and DCA is €330 per child a month!! I don’t think private diagnosis matters really.
Is CA weekly or monthly? If weekly then she's getting at least €850 every month per child x 5 = €4250 per month? Ffs 👀👀👀👀👀

Anyone getting a stench of desperation from Lenore, guess a number 😶 competition open world wide, shocker someone up the road wins it 😴

Event obviously isn't going well. I'm annoyed with myself for still following her 😂 she is so unlikeable and unrelatable 😕

Reactions: 2
So she now has all her younger kids in the same class in the same school?? And another one for the taxi too, it annoys me when my child has to travel 2 hours a day to get her education 😡🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Anyone getting a stench of desperation from Lenore, guess a number 😶 competition open world wide, shocker someone up the road wins it 😴
why does the gofund say she wants to send 16 porters to college and that’s what the money is for? I thought she did that up the mountain the last time she was there, told 16 they were going to college as she’d raised the money before the trip? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

why does the gofund say she wants to send 16 porters to college and that’s what the money is for? I thought she did that up the mountain the last time she was there, told 16 they were going to college as she’d raised the money before the trip? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
This whole fundraiser is a scam if you ask me I doubt she even knows herself where the money is going!! She’s always saying she’s only €xxx away from €xxxxx
The poor children out in Tanzania will see very little of that money I’m sure every person along the way is getting a little kick back, and I don’t believe that Teddy woman isn’t getting her cut too!!

Reactions: 3
Pronouns changed back 🤔 slip of the tongue or what I wonder? Ridiculous re the confirmation if you are not religious or whatever don't take part, no party required 🙄

Pronouns changed back 🤔 slip of the tongue or what I wonder? Ridiculous re the confirmation if you are not religious or whatever don't take part, no party required 🙄
Was thinking the same about the name said it a few times🤣 ye if your not going to celebrate it that's absolutely fine no need for a party by the sounds of it said child seems to rule the roost

Was thinking the same about the name said it a few times🤣 ye if your not going to celebrate it that's absolutely fine no need for a party by the sounds of it said child seems to rule the roost
Trying to return boots that were worn 😂 what a chancer

She such a pain had to unfollow her, yes it's seems like Phoenix got fed up of being Finn so shes now a girl by the name of Phoenix again, like shes 11 or 12 cop on

She such a pain had to unfollow her, yes it's seems like Phoenix got fed up of being Finn so shes now a girl by the name of Phoenix again, like shes 11 or 12 cop on
I check in every now and then but find the page is all about funding Lenores trips away now and its constantly looking for donations. I have donated to many of her endeavors over the past few years and just had to stop. Enough is enough. She is hard going as well as its constantly giving out and moaning about something. I can do plenty of that myself don't need to listen to someone else 😂

I can’t understand how anyone would give a cent to something she’s involved with considering how much she complains about Ireland and it’s people.
---
When her best friends won the competition people should have copped on.

I can’t understand how anyone would give a cent to something she’s involved with considering how much she complains about Ireland and it’s people.
---
When her best friends won the competition people should have copped on.
She was relatable at the start and was actually doing a lot for local charities. She kind of lost the run of herself I guess.

She was relatable at the start and was actually doing a lot for local charities. She kind of lost the run of herself I guess.
The donations are obviously paying for presumably Pheonix to go with her. Christ people are struggling she is very tone deaf. Oh an education is more than the 4 walls of the classroom 🙄 most houses will be all out to pay for summer camp or school trips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.