Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was some sob story tonight she must be really struggling to sell the event tickets!! 😂 that’s twice now in one day she’s ‘joked’ about if someone has €5k to give her she won’t have to do an event

Reactions: 1
She’d soon get over her stress when the pity party starts rolling in the money. Why does she need a taxi to take her kids to school. Get off your arse and bring them yourself you state sponger. No one asked you to have six kids. My taxes aren’t paying for this tit.

Reactions: 2
That was some sob story tonight she must be really struggling to sell the event tickets!! 😂 that’s twice now in one day she’s ‘joked’ about if someone has €5k to give her she won’t have to do an event
🤥🤥🤥 What about us all turning out to meet Teddy, Lenore??? I thought that was the whole point 😉😉 she changes like the wind

Could Fota Island not have cleared the park of visitors today to accommodate Len and her tribe?? Seriously and let all the animals free into the wilds?? I’m off to write a strongly worded email 😂😂 I’m joking obviously I know it can be hard to take children with additional needs out but doesn’t she have an assistance dog for this?? They can’t be brought to a zoo but she could have found a more suitable place 🙄

Could Fota Island not have cleared the park of visitors today to accommodate Len and her tribe?? Seriously and let all the animals free into the wilds?? I’m off to write a strongly worded email 😂😂 I’m joking obviously I know it can be hard to take children with additional needs out but doesn’t she have an assistance dog for this?? They can’t be brought to a zoo but she could have found a more suitable place 🙄
I feel bad for Fota, we did the vip tour a few years back. The guide gave us so much info and you could see how well the animals were cares for and how much space they had in comparison to most zoos. I seriously doubt a monkey had a tayto package. She could do a lot of damage with that post.

I feel bad for Fota, we did the vip tour a few years back. The guide gave us so much info and you could see how well the animals were cares for and how much space they had in comparison to most zoos. I seriously doubt a monkey had a tayto package. She could do a lot of damage with that post.
Where was this all posted haven’t seen anything of hers in a while and can still see her page 🤔
---
Missed this too what is going on… is she off over there again?

Where was this all posted haven’t seen anything of hers in a while and can still see her page 🤔
---

She did stories yesterday I think of a trip to Fota with the 3 youngest over the midterm.

---

Yes she’s going to Tanzania again soon to bring the kids In the school on a trip to a water park, she’s also doing a fundraiser here in a pub and spending €2K plus bringing that Teddy lady over to the event 🙄🙄
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was shadow banned maybe 🤔

Yes she’s going to Tanzania again soon to bring the kids In the school on a trip to a water park, she’s also doing a fundraiser here in a pub and spending €2K plus bringing that Teddy lady over to the event 🙄🙄
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was shadow banned maybe 🤔
No she not banned anyway. She is 5k short of the money which shows that people have had enough. It is hard to be constantly giving money and lenore is almost guilting people about it at this point. This is her hobby and she expects her followers to fund it. I mean its a very worthy cause and all but the same people cannot give anymore. She will need to think outside the box in this current climate.

Yes she’s going to Tanzania again soon to bring the kids In the school on a trip to a water park, she’s also doing a fundraiser here in a pub and spending €2K plus bringing that Teddy lady over to the event 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was shadow banned maybe 

Ah duck off are you serious? Ffs can the people who have cared for them all these years not bring them? Why does she need to go AGAIN

Ah duck off are you serious? Ffs can the people who have cared for them all these years not bring them? Why does she need to go AGAIN
Because she needs the glory of it, her ego will need its own seat on the aeroplane on the way back 🙄🙄

• Haha
Is there a limit to how many children you have that you can receive dca for?
I doubt it I wouldn’t think there would be too many families looking for it for more than one or two!! But no doubt she’ll get it cos she’ll piss and moan long enough to get it 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.