Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The infrastructure is practically non existent out there, I’d be afraid of my life travelling the roads. God forbid if something happened her, leaving her own 6 without a mother just cos she needed this trip to massage her massive ego. Could she not have donated to the professionals that dedicate their lives on the ground helping these people and know what they really need. Nah cos then she couldn’t do her saint Lenore routine and she’d have to give credit to other people.

Reactions: 1
Did she not bring Phoenix with her??
She’s such a dose it’s like she wanted them to open a special track for them in the airport 🙄 suggesting the friends were being unfairly treated 🙄🙄
I think it's the girl who's older than Phoenix. Harley is her name I think?

I think it's the girl who's older than Phoenix. Harley is her name I think?
Yes, the one who has crippling anxiety and doesn't/didn't go to school (open to correction here) because she can't deal with it. Yet can travel half way around the globe no problem🤔

Reactions: 2
Yes, the one who has crippling anxiety and doesn't/didn't go to school (open to correction here) because she can't deal with it. Yet can travel half way around the globe no problem🤔
Probably with a private diagnosis for autism/adhd/ocd .etc equals benefits 🤑🤑🤑😈😈😈

Probably with a private diagnosis for autism/adhd/ocd .etc equals benefits 🤑🤑🤑😈😈😈
That one wouldn’t pay out of her own pocket when she just makes enough noise and gets everything done for free through hse! I also think it was that child that she had assessed twice because the first person wouldn’t diagnose her with anything 🙄

That one wouldn’t pay out of her own pocket when she just makes enough noise and gets everything done for free through hse! I also think it was that child that she had assessed twice because the first person wouldn’t diagnose her with anything 🙄
Yep…. dont they go through a so,i it or for all this too? So I doubt she pays at all, or gets refunded…

Yep…. dont they go through a so,i it or for all this too? So I doubt she pays at all, or gets refunded…
*solicitor

why do her stories read like they’re written by someone who doesn't speak English as their first language? Is she trying to sound like teddy etc? 🙄

How long is she staying away for? 12 days so far and another part of her trip beginning 🥴🫣 I’m lucky if I can go to Tesco without my kids 😆

How long is she staying away for? 12 days so far and another part of her trip beginning 🥴🫣 I’m lucky if I can go to Tesco without my kids 😆
How many times is it now she has went over in the last few years don't no how she leaves her kids for that long

Ah here hubby is out there now too .. who the hell is minding all the kids

Reactions: 4
Ah here hubby is out there now too .. who the hell is minding all the kids
She really takes the piss, there are families out there with one child/adult with additional needs and can’t even get respite to go to the shop and this one on her third holiday in a year!! She’ll be on in a few weeks saying it’s so hard with the school holidays etc 😡 Go home Lenore and take your own bleeping kids to a water park 🙄🙄 she’s really annoyed me this morning!!

Reactions: 3
I’d say the eldest who is only 21, way to make your eldest resent her siblings 🙄
That was cutely planned well in advance but like everything she monitors everything she chooses to share to the devoted minions donating in case it looks suspicious.

She really takes the piss, there are families out there with one child/adult with additional needs and can’t even get respite to go to the shop and this one on her third holiday in a year!! She’ll be on in a few weeks saying it’s so hard with the school holidays etc 😡 Go home Lenore and take your own bleeping kids to a water park 🙄🙄 she’s really annoyed me this morning!!
Never see her do anything with her kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.