Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the child doing her junior cert next week was in Tanzania 🇹🇿 for the last 4 weeks??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has Lenore some Pacific Islander blood? She kinda Looks like she does

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else think it's really wronging Pheonix to have shared that she was now identifying as Fin and now it's back to female pronouns. Also I said it before and I'll say it again always looks bleeping miserable and cribbing about life when she is in Ireland. 📢📢📢 Newsflash Lenore these are your kids that you presumable decided to have, no one forced them on you.

Reactions: 2
She can never look straight at the camera when answering questions. Shifty

Anyone else think it's really wronging Pheonix to have shared that she was now identifying as Fin and now it's back to female pronouns. Also I said it before and I'll say it again always looks bleeping miserable and cribbing about life when she is in Ireland. 📢📢📢 Newsflash Lenore these are your kids that you presumable decided to have, no one forced them on you.
Is she back as phoenix that child seems to do what ever she feels like doing and lenore just let's them do whatever

Is she back as phoenix that child seems to do what ever she feels like doing and lenore just let's them do whatever
My feeling on this is that Len wants them to be ‘different’ then she can shout about them being treated in a certain way, god help us if anyone should say anything to them. She thrives on it!!

Reactions: 2
My feeling on this is that Len wants them to be ‘different’ then she can shout about them being treated in a certain way, god help us if anyone should say anything to them. She thrives on it!!
They’re “different” when the Begging bowl is out. That kid had headphones on travelling to amerIda and whenever queue jumping but was perfect at other times. It’s such an awful abuse of the system. She never has a good word to say about the health or education system in Ireland so has a cheek to accept school donations for her jaunts🙄🙄

Best of luck to the junior cert child who was out of the country for several weeks and hadn't been in a school since god knows. You gotta laugh at the irony outta her.

Because lenore prob kicks up blue murder
She’d be up there screaming discrimination against her child 🙄 sure the child probably isn’t going to school despite Lenore harassing transport services to get her ‘mainstream’ child onto a bus that’s meant for children attending the special class because L decided to move her child to the same school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.