Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bodhi probably wanted a door. Don’t you know Bodhi gets what Bodhi wants 🙄Her house is a tip. Not because of the flooding, just in general. She has mattresses on the floor in her room where the phoenix one and Bodhi sleep most of the time. And the floors are always covered in clothes etc. No wonder everything was destroyed as it was all on the floor.
---
She’d want to go down to Middleton and see what real flooding is. There isn’t even watermarks on the walls so the water was not as deep as she’s saying. And sheas bed is bone dry.

Reactions: 4
Bodhi probably wanted a door. Don’t you know Bodhi gets what Bodhi wants 🙄Her house is a tip. Not because of the flooding, just in general. She has mattresses on the floor in her room where the phoenix one and Bodhi sleep most of the time. And the floors are always covered in clothes etc. No wonder everything was destroyed as it was all on the floor.
---
She’d want to go down to Middleton and see what real flooding is. There isn’t even watermarks on the walls so the water was not as deep as she’s saying. And sheas bed is bone dry.
Her house has always been disgusting. tit everywhere. She might do it properly now that it's not her own money!

Reactions: 2
You wouldn’t notice this particular house upended as it’s always been a tip so no bother to her throwing endless magical thousands at it for another refurb. Quick charity beg and raffle and all will be sorted. Shameless

Is this the same Bore Lenore who manages to book multiple flights, holidays, excursions etc etc every few weeks, but now can’t find a set of green bunk beds online 🤣🤣 Ffs. The child has been sleeping on the floor and in a wardrobe. I’d say she’d be happy with any kind of bunk beds but sure there has to be drama. Also I wonder would she mind if a stranger in another part of the world was sharing pictures of her daughter to thousands of ppl. What gives her the right to keep sharing pictures of that child Clara? I don’t like it. It doesn’t sit right with me at all. It’s like she’s exploiting that little girl.

Is this the same Bore Lenore who manages to book multiple flights, holidays, excursions etc etc every few weeks, but now can’t find a set of green bunk beds online 🤣🤣 Ffs. The child has been sleeping on the floor and in a wardrobe. I’d say she’d be happy with any kind of bunk beds but sure there has to be drama. Also I wonder would she mind if a stranger in another part of the world was sharing pictures of her daughter to thousands of ppl. What gives her the right to keep sharing pictures of that child Clara? I don’t like it. It doesn’t sit right with me at all. It’s like she’s exploiting that little girl.
I’ve often thought this… she wouldn’t dare share so many close up photos of a local Irish child without the parents knowledge, but it seems to be ok when the parents and child are impoverished and under privileged? It’s ok because she’s their white saviour who buys them swimsuits? It’s completely wrong. That just reminds me, remember the big day out to the pool? She shared so many videos and images of those children in swimsuits, I shudder to think where those images could have ended up. Many of the girls are 11/12, where they are starting to become teenagers, and that would be absolutely taboo in their culture for them to be seen in swimsuit like that. But I suppose it’s ok because Lenore is saving them all and anyway it’s not like they have smartphones so what they don’t know can’t hurt them 😡
I think that pool day and the way she exposed those kids on social media is the worst thing an Irish Instagrammer has done tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Unfortunately it’s the wrong kind of people who have smart phones out there. My worry is the oversharing of that particular little girl. And her acting like the white saviour. Would she be prepared to drop everything and rush out there if that child was kidnapped by people who consider her to be a wealthy person who has a special interest in this child? It’s not unheard of in places like Tanzania. But she doesn’t think of that while promoting herself.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately it’s the wrong kind of people who have smart phones out there. My worry is the oversharing of that particular little girl. And her acting like the white saviour. Would she be prepared to drop everything and rush out there if that child was kidnapped by people who consider her to be a wealthy person who has a special interest in this child? It’s not unheard of in places like Tanzania. But she doesn’t think of that while promoting herself.
I’m starting to question that other wan Teddy now. She had a free luxurious holiday in Ireland but they’re supposed to be all living in poverty.

She'd want a reality check badly. People lost their homes and businesses. She was in another continent and still didn't rush home to her children and now wants sympathy 🙄

Where’s the service dog she needed so badly ??? Guessing the overseas trip in new year definitely be cancelled and money refunded as she couldn’t dream of leaving her kids again while they adapt to all the changes after the flood 😝😝😝 let’s see, wouldn’t hold your breath 🤑🤥🤥🤥👺👺

• Wow
There’s no way she’ll cancel her trip. Are you mad. She has no bedrooms or wardrobes but looking for discount codes for Next🤣 And she’s nonstop about the Christmas tree but according to herself they don’t understand Christmas. So which is it Lenore? People want to send her money? Yea right. Of course they do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where’s the service dog she needed so badly ??? Guessing the overseas trip in new year definitely be cancelled and money refunded as she couldn’t dream of leaving her kids again while they adapt to all the changes after the flood 😝😝😝 let’s see, wouldn’t hold your breath 🤑🤥🤥🤥👺👺
Omg Ebbie, jesus christ with all her song and dance I had completely forgotten about the ''vital'' service dog. She is so fickle you'd forget the song and dance over stuff. Skitting at the next codes, ffs IKEA or similar to get it sorted ASAP and inexpensively but nah not for Len grey or cream wouldn't cut it.

Strange she was the only house in Fountainstown to get flooded. And her house is up high! When she was talking about Ians parents living in the house and it never flooded, she stopped short of saying something. With all the work she had done outside, the huge decking area etc, I wouldn’t be surprised if they covered necessary drains resulting in the flooding. Still no mention of the outside bath. I hope it wasn’t washed away with Ebbie inside it 😱🤣

Strange she was the only house in Fountainstown to get flooded. And her house is up high! When she was talking about Ians parents living in the house and it never flooded, she stopped short of saying something. With all the work she had done outside, the huge decking area etc, I wouldn’t be surprised if they covered necessary drains resulting in the flooding. Still no mention of the outside bath. I hope it wasn’t washed away with Ebbie inside it 😱🤣
I thought that about the house being up so high, how the hell did it get flooded, make you wonder 🤨🤨

Thinking she would get a tradesperson this side of Christmas 😂 somethings never change, thrown on the bed filming the kids 🙄

It's fascinating to watch really, however boring. Eyes darting all over the place.. Poor me. I have it so hard.. All of my issues with the kids etc. several holidays abroad saving the world.. Oh please no need to send me money for my alleged flooded home.. Just send me 'recommendations' for beds etc.. Like I cannot understand how people cannot see through this charlatan... 🤔

My God. Does she ever teach those children anything. It’s time for bed now indie. Everyone else is in bed instead of laughing at her and posting it on Instagram. And Bodhi “I don’t like that girl” and she’s says nothing to him and the little one looking so upset. Wouldn’t you say, that’s not nice to say that. That’s your sister and you love her. Oh silly me, I forgot he doesn’t understand. He only understands things like holidays and presents. Well he’ll never understand if he’s not thought. She is a disgrace of a parent. How would she react if some boy said that to her precious Clara??

She is creating monsters and will suffer in the future for letting them think they can say and do whatever the duck they want. Bohdi can't put a foot wrong and Phoenix and Harley rule the roost too. Small wonder they can't share a space for a while. We all know it won't be a short time anyway as interior designer extraordinaire could live in a bland boring space 🙄

I’d say poor Ebbie is gone too. Not a mention of her since the summer. You’d think she’d have a post up saying what a great job she was doing calming Bodhi during this distressing time 🤣 Poor Ebbie served her purpose as another accessory for Bodhi. He probably doesn’t like her anymore now, so poor Ebbies been booted out. Although I’m hoping someone actually reported her as the dog wasn’t being used for what she was intended for, and they took her back and gave her to a family that actually needed an assistant dog. In all the times I’ve seen her out with those kids, I never ever saw the poor dog.