Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is creating monsters and will suffer in the future for letting them think they can say and do whatever the duck they want. Bohdi can't put a foot wrong and Phoenix and Harley rule the roost too. Small wonder they can't share a space for a while. We all know it won't be a short time anyway as interior designer extraordinaire could live in a bland boring space 🙄
And I say you can't say boo to the kids or she is down your throat feel sorry for the schools and teachers

Reactions: 1
Poor dog.. Hardly got rid.. 🤔 I find her so bizarre of late to be honest.. She's all poor me and her life being so rough with the different needs in her family but don't we all have same needs and issues. She's an absolute moan bag it's constant.. Unfollowed. She doesn't appreciate how lucky she is.. Gen zen.. Joke she is and the husband must be a saint to put up with her.

He was always a bit of a fool in school. Doing stupid tit thinking he was funny. He wasn’t. I actually kind of feel sorry for him now. He has his hands full with her and those mannerless kids who are never disciplined or taught right from wrong. And that is all her doing. She will never be happy. You can’t please her. And he darent say no to her. She was always like that, having to have the best and latest of everything. A show off as we used to say back in the day. Notions.

He was always a bit of a fool in school. Doing stupid tit thinking he was funny. He wasn’t. I actually kind of feel sorry for him now. He has his hands full with her and those mannerless kids who are never disciplined or taught right from wrong. And that is all her doing. She will never be happy. You can’t please her. And he darent say no to her. She was always like that, having to have the best and latest of everything. A show off as we used to say back in the day. Notions.
I feel sorry for him. The kids don't lick it off a stone with the spoilt, self righteous behaviour. She passed a comment saying it was his first family holiday in how ever many years and it was good that he saw how the react together. He works around the clock according to her and I assume takes holidays so she can swan off and do her mother Teresa saint of Africa bit.

Reactions: 3
That’s it exactly!! Heaven forbid he’d want to go away for the wknd with the lads. Not a fecking hope would he be “allowed” Working his ass off to fund her idiotic ideas and notions,( I know I keep going on about the bath, but duck me 🤣🤣) when she’s not half way across the world playing mother Teresa. She’s only rushing to get the job done, so it doesn’t interfere with her next trip away from her kids!!

That’s it exactly!! Heaven forbid he’d want to go away for the wknd with the lads. Not a fecking hope would he be “allowed” Working his ass off to fund her idiotic ideas and notions,( I know I keep going on about the bath, but duck me 🤣🤣) when she’s not half way across the world playing mother Teresa. She’s only rushing to get the job done, so it doesn’t interfere with her next trip away from her kids!!
Hell or high water won't stop her from going on the trip that's for sure. As another tattler said her the eyes darting all over the place, lying her ass off. Couldn't help herself bragging about trip after saying it wouldn't be right to share with all that is going on in the world 😉

The math isn’t mathing here for me with this one! The hubby must be making a fortune and I know she gets a good lump every month with child allowance, DCA etc. I know she claims to be good with money but don’t care how good with money you are, things are so expensive now. There isn’t time for her to “save” between trips she is away so often!! Us as a family of 4 both parents working could just about afford a basic week in the sun this year! Plus 2 over nights in hotels for a family occasions had us broke! Not to mention all the stuff like birthdays, after school activities. I am really suspicious I have to say! And I am really really over the Africa stuff, I find it very strange. I’m a long long time follower even before IG and I just finding her not enjoyable any more.

Reactions: 3
Her lifestyle is unraveling by the day. She’s very careful about what she posts since the charity was founded and side business 😉😉🤑🤑

The math isn’t mathing here for me with this one! The hubby must be making a fortune and I know she gets a good lump every month with child allowance, DCA etc. I know she claims to be good with money but don’t care how good with money you are, things are so expensive now. There isn’t time for her to “save” between trips she is away so often!! Us as a family of 4 both parents working could just about afford a basic week in the sun this year! Plus 2 over nights in hotels for a family occasions had us broke! Not to mention all the stuff like birthdays, after school activities. I am really suspicious I have to say! And I am really really over the Africa stuff, I find it very strange. I’m a long long time follower even before IG and I just finding her not enjoyable any more.
I get DCA for three kids along with children's all for four, husband has his own business and we didn't even manage a night in Ireland this year.

Reactions: 4
I thought that about the house being up so high, how the hell did it get flooded, make you wonder 🤨🤨
Not defending her but the water came from every angle down there - it didn't necessarily come from the beach side. It may have washed down the hill behind her.

I get DCA for three kids along with children's all for four, husband has his own business and we didn't even manage a night in Ireland this year.
That’s my point exactly! I get dca also so I know it really doesn’t go far! We all deserve a night away if that’s your thing but she just takes the piss! It was our first holiday abroad since 2019 and we really only afforded it cause we got a very small inheritance. First time holidaying with a wheelchair so difficult but we were so grateful to get to the sun!
I wonder, did they inherit that house and don’t have a mortgage. That would free up a lot of money.

They possibly did inherit the house. It was Ian’s parents house. That would seem a bit unfair to his sisters though, him getting the house. But then they’ve put thousands upon thousands into it so they must have some kind of mortgage to fund that. You can be sure though that her upcoming trips, with the school kids and the retreats are costing her nothing. She’s put the cost of her own flights etc onto the price of what those people have to pay. More fools them. Remember when she went to Kilimanjaro the first time. The other people pulled out because of Covid(or so that was the story 😉) and all the fundraising started again for Sheas flights!! But the money was already there from the 4 who pulled out!! That’s when I started to think something wasn’t right and this shite then of having to pay to watch the documentary after people including myself had already sponsored her. Nah. She’s a scammer. Scamore Good.

Reactions: 4
She’s always on the beg for everything. It’sa full time job for her, , scrounging.

Reactions: 2
They possibly did inherit the house. It was Ian’s parents house. That would seem a bit unfair to his sisters though, him getting the house. But then they’ve put thousands upon thousands into it so they must have some kind of mortgage to fund that. You can be sure though that her upcoming trips, with the school kids and the retreats are costing her nothing. She’s put the cost of her own flights etc onto the price of what those people have to pay. More fools them. Remember when she went to Kilimanjaro the first time. The other people pulled out because of Covid(or so that was the story 😉) and all the fundraising started again for Sheas flights!! But the money was already there from the 4 who pulled out!! That’s when I started to think something wasn’t right and this shite then of having to pay to watch the documentary after people including myself had already sponsored her. Nah. She’s a scammer. Scamore Good.
Yeah it is Ian’s parents house they now live in a ‘granny flat’ attached to the main house. I’m surprised their part didn’t flood seeing as it’s the same level as where was flooded in main house??!

she’s a hippy, no discipline in that house. Kick up the ass Harley and Phoenix need.
---
Not defending her but the water came from every angle down there - it didn't necessarily come from the beach side. It may have washed down the hill behind her.
It was from the fields behind. Water appeared, like rivers, where it never appeared before