Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harley has hEds it's a extremely hard diagnosis to get in Ireland as Ehlers danlos syndrome isn't something that is really know about here. My sister's little boy has it he also has autism and an Arnold chiari 1 malformation. He certainly wouldnt be able to take a 9 hour flight nor spend hours walking around Disney and shopping malls. He's lucky most days to be able to get out the door to school. I think now lenore is like Sarah burke Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
💯 this 👏 And don’t forget Harley also went to Tanzania. Not a hope in hell anyone with hEDS would be able for that. It’s just not possible. But I suppose if you have enough money to pay for private diagnosis for all your children…….
Sorry to hear about your nephew. It must be so hard for your sister. And then to see this lunatic claiming Harley has hEDS 🤬🤬🤬

💯 this 👏 And don’t forget Harley also went to Tanzania. Not a hope in hell anyone with hEDS would be able for that. It’s just not possible. But I suppose if you have enough money to pay for private diagnosis for all your children…….
Sorry to hear about your nephew. It must be so hard for your sister. And then to see this lunatic claiming Harley has hEDS 🤬🤬🤬
Thanks hun. So difficult. It's very upsetting to see. And even more upsetting to see this wan pulling diagnosis for her kids out her ass. I would never try to dismiss a childs diagnosis of anything but jesus this wan. No way Marlow has autism. She's a cheeky little thing because she's left her away with it. Did she ever stop and think Wen she's telling us all her kids have anxiety and school refusals n.all that it's because she's bleeping off here there and everywhere and isn't there for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks hun. So difficult. It's very upsetting to see. And even more upsetting to see this wan pulling diagnosis for her kids out her ass. I would never try to dismiss a childs diagnosis of anything but jesus this wan. No way Marlow has autism. She's a cheeky little thing because she's left her away with it. Did she ever stop and think Wen she's telling us all her kids have anxiety and school refusals n.all that it's because she's bleeping off here there and everywhere and isn't there for them.
Not a hope Marlow has autism there is only two of the kids have it its very obvious rest I say are allowed away with murder and nobody can say boo to them or you have that gobshite saying something to you

Have they all been arrested or kidnapped? She’s fallen off the face of the planet since the “waiting for my friends to arrive” story

Reactions: 1
Have they all been arrested or kidnapped? She’s fallen off the face of the planet since the “waiting for my friends to arrive” story
Was wondering the same!! Maybe the kids wanted to come home so she did what they wanted as per.

Her house was flooded. Just up there. With some of the other kids in it at the time. And that’s why responsible parents don’t travel to another continent and leave half their children at home, you never know when an emergency could arise. They’re not back til Monday and apparently the bottom floor of bedrooms needs to be gutted from water damage and is starting to smell

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine how upset and confused Indie is but she just carries on with her holiday. Unbelievable. And once again it’s all about Bodhi and how he’s going to feel. 4 smallies??

She only uses instagram when she begging. Probably inundated now with free stuff. Use her own money to build her house. She’s made enough 😝Karma

Imagine how upset and confused Indie is but she just carries on with her holiday. Unbelievable. And once again it’s all about Bodhi and how he’s going to feel. 4 smallies??
I know he has his issues but he’s nearly 10 so not exactly a smallie! The next oldest child is 13/14?and is the oldest 21? I doubt she was left at home with the 2 youngest on her own, as she is in college also. Isn’t there a family member next door too? This is going to be disruptive for each and every child that experiences something like this. I’m not lacking compassion and I understand the difficulties her family face but I’m not looking forward to the moaning for content. She’s luckier than most! She has lots of support, yes things will be rough for a bit but they’ll be sorted for Christmas, even though the kids don’t get Christmas

What I don't get why she wasn't on the first plane home to her kids they must be so upset and poor Indie but you keep going on your holiday selfish dope 😡😡

If I was away and my house was flooded, I’d be on the first flight home. And that’s without even considering about children with additional needs. It’s clear as day she has always put Bodhi first before any of the other children.Bodhis first holiday so Bodhi can’t be upset and made go home early. Could you imagine if Bodhi was at home!! She’d be on the first flight then. Someone told me she only had the other 2 trying for the perfect boy. And I’m actually starting to believe it.

Wait now there’ll be a big claim going in because her additional needs children were so traumatised by the flooding! I don’t know why she thinks she’s more in need than the hundreds of others who need work done 🙄

If I was away and my house was flooded, I’d be on the first flight home. And that’s without even considering about children with additional needs. It’s clear as day she has always put Bodhi first before any of the other children.Bodhis first holiday so Bodhi can’t be upset and made go home early. Could you imagine if Bodhi was at home!! She’d be on the first flight then. Someone told me she only had the other 2 trying for the perfect boy. And I’m actually starting to believe it.
You wouldn’t have left half your kids at home in the first place. Flooding mustn’t be too bad. She has time to post kids in Tanzania praising Sr Lenore 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The kids associate the living room with the Christmas tree! Yea. I’m sure they associate day to day life with their mother being there too. You know the normal stuff of getting them up for school and actually being there!!Not missing on her jollies every few weeks. God she’s some gowl. There’s never a problem when she swans off to Tanzania but always seems to be a problem with everything else 🤣It’s great though she doesn’t get the panic attacks anymore when flying isn’t it. Or do they only happen when she’s flying without her kids?

I can't believe she only home yesterday and not coming home stright away to her other kids she is a selfish twit 😒

Did the eldest mind the 2 smallies while she was away? Poor girl she’s only 21 or something and to have to deal with house flooding too. Selfish bleep is Lenore
---
Why does bodhi have a door in his room and how long has it been since he was there, cos that’s some thick cobwebs for a bedroom 😳
IMG_9265.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow