Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The taxi isn't to do with social welfare, it's just for children in special schools or classes because they're usually not the local school.
If anyone can afford unlimited holidays and luxuries they should pay their way and not accept benefits when their clearly not necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If anyone can afford unlimited holidays and luxuries they should pay their way and not accept benefits when their clearly not necessary.
Absolutely 👏 considering it’s her local (or very near) school she could get up off her hole and bring them to school!! And they are now all in the same one!! My daughter gets a taxi because her school is 40 minutes away but if we were lucky enough to have her somewhere more local I’d def be bringing her, she loves her bus but it breaks my heart that she can’t go to school with her siblings 😢

Reactions: 3
Lovely to see Indie interested and picking stuff out of the Smyth’s catalog. Pity her mother just ignores her to film the performing seals. And Marlowe too sick for school. Doesn’t look very sick there does she. Sure not to worry. The other child who doesn’t go to school can mind her for the day while Len gets Zen 🤣

• Haha
After todays budget she can fly first class on children allowance and benefits

• Haha
Would love to know how Sharon & Noah Myers are. Used to love following them
I saw them at a multi school competition event a few months ago. I was delighted to see Noah and I was nearly going to approach them, but I’m glad I didn’t 😉

Reactions: 1
Poor Lenore. Imagine having to wait in a crowded area for over an hour!! In Dublin airport of all places. Does she think Disney Land is going to be empty just for her and her kids 🤣 And bringing Bodhi on a 9 hr flight his first time flying 🙄 Kids all taken out of school again for holidays too. I thought routine was so important for them 🤣

• Haha
Poor Lenore. Imagine having to wait in a crowded area for over an hour!! In Dublin airport of all places. Does she think Disney Land is going to be empty just for her and her kids 🤣 And bringing Bodhi on a 9 hr flight his first time flying 🙄 Kids all taken out of school again for holidays too. I thought routine was so important for them 🤣
Same one was bitching non stop when schools closed for COVID. In Disney the ear muffs and lanyard will come out for queue hopping but be hidden when it suits.

It's Lenore’s world the rest of us just live in it 🙄 non stop bitching during summer school hols as well how they don't understand how it affects family with autism in house not having routine, cue a picture of child with school bag ect ect I can't get over the money 🤯🤯🤯 also would love to know what husband makes of it all bleeping nuts bringing kid with additional needs on a 9 hour flight, Portugal or Spain as a trail first would be obvious but not for ''Mama Christmas 🤢''

I can’t get over that she is away again! Where is all the money coming from? It’s endless. She’s away so much it must affect the kids. I’ve been a fan for many years but in the last year im kinda over her!

I can’t get over that she is away again! Where is all the money coming from? It’s endless. She’s away so much it must affect the kids. I’ve been a fan for many years but in the last year im kinda over her!
No shortage of cash and staying on universal grounds is very expensive but she’s making a fortune somewhere.😝😝

Not an ear defender or an assistance dog in sight😉 Looks like Bodhi is having a great time on all the rides with his sisters. They all look like they’re having a great time. Why does she paint such a different picture of them? I just don’t understand it.

Not an ear defender or an assistance dog in sight😉 Looks like Bodhi is having a great time on all the rides with his sisters. They all look like they’re having a great time. Why does she paint such a different picture of them? I just don’t understand it.
Poor kids 🤑🤑🤑🤑

hEDS diagnosis now too. Strangely the child has no visible characteristics of hEDS though. A touch of the aul munchausen by proxy here without a doubt.

now she’s say g it’s tough and who has HEDS 🙄

IMG_9226.jpeg

Harley has hEds it's a extremely hard diagnosis to get in Ireland as Ehlers danlos syndrome isn't something that is really know about here. My sister's little boy has it he also has autism and an Arnold chiari 1 malformation. He certainly wouldnt be able to take a 9 hour flight nor spend hours walking around Disney and shopping malls. He's lucky most days to be able to get out the door to school. I think now lenore is like Sarah burke Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

Harley has hEds it's a extremely hard diagnosis to get in Ireland as Ehlers danlos syndrome isn't something that is really know about here. My sister's little boy has it he also has autism and an Arnold chiari 1 malformation. He certainly wouldnt be able to take a 9 hour flight nor spend hours walking around Disney and shopping malls. He's lucky most days to be able to get out the door to school. I think now lenore is like Sarah burke Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
I think it's something with all these Insta huns in cork

Just 1 look at the video from the outlet centre the face on the kids says it all.......