Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crying over the kids getting half a banana. Go away an f*ck off. Maybe if she didn’t spend thousands upon thousands flying back n forth and holidaying in Zanzibar, multiple times a year, she could get them a banana each with all the money she spends on flights. And how she has singled out that one little girl is actually frightening. Gifting her school bags etc while not doing the same for the other kids doesn’t sit right with me. I honestly think she’s mentally unstable
Just noticed that what is it with that one little girl

The crying over the kids getting half a banana. Go away an f*ck off. Maybe if she didn’t spend thousands upon thousands flying back n forth and holidaying in Zanzibar, multiple times a year, she could get them a banana each with all the money she spends on flights. And how she has singled out that one little girl is actually frightening. Gifting her school bags etc while not doing the same for the other kids doesn’t sit right with me. I honestly think she’s mentally unstable
This is spot on!! Even the money being spent on her group retreats aren’t helping anyone only her ego!! The money goes to Teddy and the likes and no offence to Teddy but she’s not exactly living off half a banana. I also think it’s not right giving them rice Krispy buns and haribo buy them something with a bit of nutrition something that might give their rice a bit of flavour and extra calories.
Sorry I’m on a rant now but I’ve done some Googling on this school etc it has groups coming there all the time, medical students and others bringing money and gifts. Saint Len would like us to think it’s only her swooping in on her surprise mission 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She can go 20 times a year. Doesn’t bother me. But what does bother me is this constant tit about her kids being on the spectrum (ahem) and how routine is so important bla bla bla. Yet she ups and leaves them at any chance she gets. And what’s it costing?? Yet she constantly moans about having to fight for free school transport etc. Pay for the transport Lenore like the rest of us do. She’s some gowl.
I don't think half them kids are on any spectrum definitely two of them others don't think so 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is spot on!! Even the money being spent on her group retreats aren’t helping anyone only her ego!! The money goes to Teddy and the likes and no offence to Teddy but she’s not exactly living off half a banana. I also think it’s not right giving them rice Krispy buns and haribo buy them something with a bit of nutrition something that might give their rice a bit of flavour and extra calories.
Sorry I’m on a rant now but I’ve done some Googling on this school etc it has groups coming there all the time, medical students and others bringing money and gifts. Saint Len would like us to think it’s only her swooping in on her surprise mission 🙄
I think that’s why the girl running the orphanage has cut her off. Everything Lenore does, is for Lenore. To make out like she’s some kind of mother Theresa. She tried to get her foot in with that orphanage too, but I’d say the girl saw right through her. I mean did Teddy and Co really need a trip to Zanzibar AND Ireland?? Staying in top hotels etc. Imagine what the cost of all that could’ve done for the school and the kids. This constant begging for money while living the life she lives herself…..something just doesn’t sit right with me. I know if it was me, there’s no way I could book all these holidays etc if I was GENUINELY so concerned about kids in Africa. I just couldn’t.
And wtf are her nails like 🤮🤣

Reactions: 1
I have to agree, the money spent getting there and staying there could have fed them for ages. It makes no sense.

Who is the girl running the orphanage that cut her? I'd be happy to support that but can't afford a holiday to Wexford this year, let alone a trip to Zanzibar so certainly don't want to line someone else's pockets so they can go.

Reactions: 2
I think that’s why the girl running the orphanage has cut her off. Everything Lenore does, is for Lenore. To make out like she’s some kind of mother Theresa. She tried to get her foot in with that orphanage too, but I’d say the girl saw right through her. I mean did Teddy and Co really need a trip to Zanzibar AND Ireland?? Staying in top hotels etc. Imagine what the cost of all that could’ve done for the school and the kids. This constant begging for money while living the life she lives herself…..something just doesn’t sit right with me. I know if it was me, there’s no way I could book all these holidays etc if I was GENUINELY so concerned about kids in Africa. I just couldn’t.
Totally agree! With Teddy it comes across like one sparrow finds another 😉 also someone asking for money that they will transfer on to someone else with no cost break down is shady as duck in my opinion. Her nails are bleeping cat! You are bang on.
---
Who is the girl running the orphanage that cut her? I'd be happy to support that but can't afford a holiday to Wexford this year, let alone a trip to Zanzibar so certainly don't want to line someone else's pockets so they can go.
Dying to know more about that woman too ☕

Louise Quill. Kerry woman who founded Tír na Nóg ,Louise has been out in Tanzania since 2006 ...Lenore thought she could hop on that train before Louise put a distance between them by the looks of things.

Louise has done a great job with Tir Na Nog. Those poor little kids 💔 Glad she saw through” Look at me Lenore” Saw her for what she was from the get go.

She’s not doing much housework with nails like that 😂😂 that’s all I can think of when I see them!!

• Haha
I don't think half them kids are on any spectrum definitely two of them others don't think so 🤔
Have to agree with you there. She had them all assessed through the HSE and when they didn't give the results she wanted to hear she paid privately to get them all 'diagnosed'. Nothing wrong with the rest of them.
---
Just saw this on the Stella Maris website. They encourage visitors to the hotel to bring educational items to benefit the children. Specifically states no sweets as most of the children have no access to dental care and sweets cause cavities.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Presumably if you kept money from haribo Jellies you would save money on packing/luggage and if you bought Fruit over there it would be a lot better value and more nutritious... but I guess there would be no glory in that for St Lenore 😉

The q & a 🤣 ''I'm so conscious of asking for things on here so I try do most behind the scenes'' it was constant begging for yonks and I don't feel as low as I normally would after leaving... Wtf? You are coming back to your flesh and blood and husband after a week and a half away 🥴

Hi all just came across this thread. What page is it your on about? I can't seem to find it🤔

She’s really pissing me off. How can she swan off to a “luxury” wildlife resort while supposedly trying to raise funds to buy a banana for each child? And now this latest tit. Oh she won’t be accepting clothes etc because of the cost of transporting it there, so just give her cash instead. Yea right, to fund her next luxury trip to Zanzibar and Serval Luxury Lodges. And those animals will never be introduced back to their natural habitat. Not with gowls like her petting them and hand feeding them. The likes of that place aren’t ethical at all. They’re worse then zoos. Breeding to make money from idiot tourists who want a photo with a lion cub.
---
Hi all just came across this thread. What page is it your on about? I can't seem to find it🤔
Out In The Sticks With Six

I’m so glad my suggestion to give the kids something nutritious with the rice was heard 😂😂 God she’s painful I don’t know how anyone genuinely follows her!!

• Haha
A chunk of water melon. For the love of God. And only because her sheep donated for it. No chance of Mother Lenoreay missing out on a days luxury safari and buying a few watermelons instead. Baffled that people can’t see this and are supporting her. Still a fool and his money……