Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so I'm confused...does she had children with Autism as I haven't seen anything about her own kids?

She claims 5 of her 6 children are on the spectrum and/or have additional needs. She paid for private diagnosis because HSE said they were fine. Which they are, apart from 2 of them. A lot of her childrens behaviour is because they are allowed do whatever they want. One was even a “they” there for a few weeks and changed her name to Fin, but she’s back to being a girl again who apparently is bullied and has no friends, yet I saw her running amok with 4 other girls in Mahon Point a few weeks ago. Security guard was following them around. They were just being cheeky smart assed teenagers

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's lining up two trips next year ''retreats'' would love to know how much she is skimming off the top 💸💸💸 it blows my mind how people are taken in by her.

Reactions: 1
OK so I'm confused...does she had children with Autism as I haven't seen anything about her own kids?
I definitely think she has the youngest one diagnosed for her own convenience she can put the 3 of them into a taxi now and off they go to the same place! Remember she moved the 12 year old to the same school as the younger ones and thought she could just put her on the same bus as them??! Got her way of course 🙄 she’s so lazy didn’t want to have to drive herself to any school!!

• Heart
And why can she not drop them to school herself? It’s not as if she needs to get to work like the rest of us!!! Not even working, and off to Zanzibar more often then I get a night out. I may just give up work, have 101 Dalmatian’s and claim carers allowance for them. The way she looks down her nose at people and living her luxury lifestyle, yet scrounging off the state for her sprogs.

Thanks for the info. I'm a new follower and I was completely confused. I was beginning to wonder where she even lives at one point never mind if she has kids🤣

There will be a screening process to ensure you are a right fit to meet the kids 🥴 by who Lenore?! Who exploits these kids plastering them all over her insta and I definitely believe she is dipping into funds people are sending her for them. I would love to know what Louise from Tir Na Nog makes of it all.

• Wow
There will be a screening process to ensure you are a right fit to meet the kids 🥴 by who Lenore?! Who exploits these kids plastering them all over her insta and I definitely believe she is dipping into funds people are sending her for them. I would love to know what Louise from Tir Na Nog makes of it all.
A bleeping screening process?? 😂 what someone who won’t ask any questions?? Someone who is zen like Len?? Someone who’s got the funds?? I’d say the 1st retreat is full of all her fellow autism buddy’s!

Reactions: 2
A bleeping screening process?? 😂 what someone who won’t ask any questions?? Someone who is zen like Len?? Someone who’s got the funds?? I’d say the 1st retreat is full of all her fellow autism buddy’s!
You see it requires a certain person with to be there for the right reason and be the right fit 😑 would you be able for this wan 🥴

The dark gloomy shot of fountainstown beach is extremely distasteful
ETA also pretty sure this is the first time she’s tagged beach location, she doesn’t in her regular beach posts

She’s not well in the head. The child happy about being invited to a party and she putting the fear of god into him. Are you ready? Are you sure? Will you be ok? Feck off and leave the child go n have some fun. I honestly think she is the reason all her kids have additional needs.

Reactions: 2
She’s not well in the head. The child happy about being invited to a party and she putting the fear of god into him. Are you ready? Are you sure? Will you be ok? Feck off and leave the child go n have some fun. I honestly think she is the reason all her kids have additional needs.
Exactly! That and Indie apparently saying Indie Africa, sure that's all they are listening to!

Agree with you why ask him so many questions she is away with the fairys

Jesus H Christ 🙄 that's at least 3 times she has shared the reel of her ''surprising'' them, if she was chocolate she'd eat herself 🤢 she's soooo bleeping smug.

• Haha
Reactions: 3