Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yea she just seemed from the get go very blasé and uninterested in the whole thing! Didn’t really care about planning it..wasn’t excited.. but maybe that’s just her? 🤷‍♀️
You KNOW Sophie’s is going to be the most extra and OTT out of the 3!
Well Iam from adelaide and where Sophie is getting married (Golding Wines) is one of the most expensive venues to get married in adelaide. Not sure if that has changed the last couple of years but it is stunning. My oldest sister actually got married there. Interested to see how she styles it, her dress etc

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Pipoppoo

Any “We don’t have time for this” DL’s go to the show or see the live stream? Thoughts?

why would they be fired for being sexually harassed? Wasn’t it that one was called out for bullying a colleague (the girls claim this person was a friend), and fired. She responded by saying the manager was a creep and sexually harassing her. It went to court and she won a pay out for unfair dismissal but honestly it’s so hard to fire someone, pretty much anyone can claim and win unfair dismissal. They posted a lot about it when they first started.

Herald Sun also has a fairly balanced article on it if you want to have a google.

shh77

VIP Member
I agree! I've always found it odd they all share the same best friend. They seem to have a very small, super straight and sheltered friendship group.
I know! Like who is this “best friend”?? 😳 3 for the price of 1 for her! I’m sure she couldn’t be friends with one without being friends with them all… as much as they agree they do seem very co dependent? All the “multiples” I know, yes while close DO want separate lives and DIFFERENT friends! It’s weeeeird! 😳😳

mfch

*ducks for cover* I’m actually going to go against what everyone else is saying here and say I don’t think she looks that bad 😬😬 slash as above seems photoshopped 🤷‍♀️
Maybe the screenshots didn't show it very well, one of them is from a video so screenshots are hard. She was extremely thin.

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
Victoria asked for Xmas party ideas and posted this. Didn't she post recently asking for tips on what to do with her team in New York? They also went to London last year.
I assumed these trips were for work purposes but now I'm thinking otherwise? Does anyone know what the deal is?

IMG_20230907_123733.jpg

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
Not that I care aaaaat all lol but I can’t search the Outspoken page on Insta, and I couldn’t take being in there ✨⭐cOmMuNiTy⭐✨ FB group, so I had to leave! And now can’t search that either? 🤷‍♀️
…am I blocked? Looooool 😂🫠
Both are showing up for me.

The Frank green bottle is great, I have a 1L so this one is just great for the handbag. Otherwise bit of mcobeauty crap inside tbh. It’s always 50% off at Woolies so not that special. Good seats to watch the show though. The meet and greet was shit and overdone. I reckon they should have walked the room and taken more candid shots. They just stood there and waited for people to go to them. Kate was very sloppy and Gem was professional & kind.

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
Agree with the Meagan comments but it also makes me so sad that suicide is still covered up with so many layers of shame.

Yes, it’s a given when someone ‘died suddenly’ and there are no suspicious circumstances that they died by suicide but I do not know a single adult who has not been affected by suicide. It’s so sad that it is still not spoken about openly and respectfully.

Has anyone purchased the WDHTFT Christmas special? I don’t think I can bring myself to. Especially considering whatever they put together they’ll just realise anyway on YouTube