Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes I’m going! Their live show also falls on the Matilda’s semi final which sucks for those going. I think quite a few have tried to resell their tickets for that evening.

Reactions: 1

srh.ls.lwlss

Anyone else following the drama on the life uncut podcast page? First this crazy ex member made a fake tinder profile of another member who called her out, now there is a Britt appreciation thread because she cried on the radio.
I missed the post where ex member attacked the girl she made the tinder profile of.. but reading the comments her daughters were in the group the whole time while she was talking about them cutting her off.. coo coo!

shh77

VIP Member
Ok, so I know everyone has different taste but I was very underwhelmed by this wedding. Her dress was very simple (which is fine again everyone's taste is different) but I think it would have looked more chic if her hair and shoes had a bit more of a wow factor. Those shoes did not suit the dress at all. I don't care how comfortable they were, it's your wedding. They looked way to casual and bulky for that dress. Hair was meh. Again would have looked nicer if she had a Hollywood wave or even an updo. Colour pallet was boring and overdone. Bridesmaids dresses again overdone. Everyone has bloody silk dresses. Choose something different. Just very underwhelming.
Yea she just seemed from the get go very blasé and uninterested in the whole thing! Didn’t really care about planning it..wasn’t excited.. but maybe that’s just her? 🤷‍♀️
You KNOW Sophie’s is going to be the most extra and OTT out of the 3!

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
I just listened to Britt hockley on the podcast " but are you happy?".
She said she's currently more sad then happy at the moment.
Jessie, the host, said she asked about a particular instance of social media backlash which occurred in the last 12 months that Britt declined to answer. Anyone have any idea what question could be? Her working with Kyle?

Does anyone listen to The Mums Edit podcast? Anyone know what podcast Steph is referring to on their latest stories? Some Australian podcast that said mindfulness can cure terminal illness? I assume it’s Melissa Ambrosini or someone along those lines but can’t find anything.

hurhurhur

Any DLs here and finding the we don’t have time for this podcast INCREDIBLY boring lately? It’s just Gemma saying groundbreaking things like “listen to vampire, it’s a banger” and Kate Revs shitting on all of her ideas but saying nothing of interest herself.
I havn't been able to listen for the longest time. They're become so unrelatable and boring.

shh77

VIP Member
Outspoken had literally about 3-4 “And Juliet” ads in a 24 minute podcast today…the same pre-recorded ad they have played in their podcast repetitively for weeks now. I counted 3 at the 17 minute mark, then stopped listening after that because it was so irritating. That means that every 6ish minutes they play the same ad…
Weird I didn’t get any of that when I listened?! 😮 but how fucking annoying!

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
OMG, it was the worst. I think it lasted 8 episodes and Brittney was testing out her ‘acting skills’ 🫠 and putting on accents. I’m pretty sure they tried to scrub it from the internet 🤣
It's definitely still there, just under iHeart Radio branding instead of Life Uncut.

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
These idiots literally sign up to be on PR lists to receive stuff 🙄🙄🙄
I’m very neutral on Gemma so I’m not WK but the packages (multiple) went to her home address not via a PR list where it goes via management or PO box, which would freak me out. Like Gemma I’ve had a stalker and I would have had a similar reaction. Especially given the ransom type notes and no info on the package who it was from.